Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - danlathegreat (06/29/2013) [-]
It's a type of concrete called Pervious. It's usually used to deal with a lot of runoff. Whereas normal concrete is made of cement/fine stone/coarse stone/and sand, Pervious exchanges the sand for coarser aggregates, allowing the water to pass through. Think of it as almost a stone sponge.
 Friends (0)