Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#4 - whymewhy (01/26/2013) [-]
this is such a retarded idea for so many reasons the 2 big ones tthat come to mind right away is the propane grill right next to the snowman and the fact that i have seen so many mortar tubes explode on the first use due to defects.
User avatar #5 to #4 - drprohalbert (01/26/2013) [-]
That's fine and dandy. Fact of the matter is, no one was hurt, but I appreciate your input. :)
#6 to #5 - whymewhy (01/26/2013) [-]
really cuz the kid dancing around cuz he burned a hole in his boxers looked like he was hurting.
User avatar #7 to #6 - drprohalbert (01/26/2013) [-]
It burned my boxers. Not my skin. Therefore, no one was injured. The only "hurt" person was my friend. Hot debris hit his knuckle and if you asked me, I'd say that's not very life threatening.
 Friends (0)