Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Classroom Experiment Gone Wrong!

Did you ever have this much fun in school? Even though that science experiment didn't go to plan, it was still a pretty memorable day!

  • Recommend tagsx
+2154
Views: 81007
Favorited: 137
Submitted: 10/26/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to mrrockzstar E-mail to friend submit to reddit

Comments(160):

[ 160 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#99 - fourtwentt ONLINE (10/27/2012) [+] (3 replies)
the board prophesied this, no one listened...
#28 - mattdoggy (10/26/2012) [+] (2 replies)
>be in class room with old cool teacher   
>rather than teaching us lame crap he decides to teach us about gyroscopic stabilization with spinning a wheel    
>a stick is placed hanging off the table with the tire at the end   
>we marvel about how it stays suspended while it's spinning    
>someone says they have a motorcycle wheel to test out   
>huge heavy wheel gets up to speed and is stable    
>shows us how we can't  budge it because it's so stable   
>one muscular student successfully moves it off   
>hundred pound wheel shoots off of its axis and goes across the classroom   
>tears through a thin wall and then goes through the window in a different room   
>found the wheel roughly a mile away down hill   
>introduced me to my love of science
>be in class room with old cool teacher
>rather than teaching us lame crap he decides to teach us about gyroscopic stabilization with spinning a wheel
>a stick is placed hanging off the table with the tire at the end
>we marvel about how it stays suspended while it's spinning
>someone says they have a motorcycle wheel to test out
>huge heavy wheel gets up to speed and is stable
>shows us how we can't budge it because it's so stable
>one muscular student successfully moves it off
>hundred pound wheel shoots off of its axis and goes across the classroom
>tears through a thin wall and then goes through the window in a different room
>found the wheel roughly a mile away down hill
>introduced me to my love of science
#152 - mcsquigle (10/27/2012) [+] (2 replies)
My thoughts.
#64 - grimmwaters ONLINE (10/26/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Comment Picture
#53 - workitout (10/26/2012) [-]
The teacher walking out of class.
The teacher walking out of class.
#18 - InspectorGadget (10/26/2012) [+] (3 replies)
Well I guess
#19 to #18 - InspectorGadget (10/26/2012) [-]
He will be fired.
User avatar #25 - rainbowdemo (10/26/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Did that guy just slapped her ass at 0:40?
User avatar #27 to #25 - greatgatsby (10/26/2012) [-]
hey when you get a shot, you take it
#109 - Elderly Man (10/27/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Wat
Wat
#86 - alooshka (10/27/2012) [+] (1 reply)
#116 - watanigga **User deleted account** (10/27/2012) [+] (2 replies)
YFW you realize at 0:33 right before the incident, even the wall is telling him not to do it?


(periodic table, upper right)
"oh no no"
#92 - warlockrichard ONLINE (10/27/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#81 - unwantedchange (10/27/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Did anyone else notice the kid with the stick went 						*******					 Houdini? That 						******					 disapeared in a blink of an eye   
   
<---- What probably happened
Did anyone else notice the kid with the stick went ******* Houdini? That ****** disapeared in a blink of an eye

<---- What probably happened
#79 - Loppytaffy (10/27/2012) [-]
The wall knew where this was going.
User avatar #50 - harislayer (10/26/2012) [-]
A lesson learned today.

Never stick flaming vibrators into water tanks.
#112 - dlwnsgur (10/27/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#151 - gingerfuntime (10/27/2012) [-]
&gt;be me   
&gt;first actual day of science class   
&gt;chem honors   
&gt;teacher's demonstrating how acids work   
&gt;obtains sweatrag of rival school's football team   
&gt;tests how much force it would take to pull it apart   
&gt;nothing happens   
&gt;pours hydrochloric acid down the middle of the rag   
&gt;pulls it apart with ease   
&gt;girl next to me gets hit with a few drops   
&gt;has tiny burn dots on her forehead   
&gt;mfw
>be me
>first actual day of science class
>chem honors
>teacher's demonstrating how acids work
>obtains sweatrag of rival school's football team
>tests how much force it would take to pull it apart
>nothing happens
>pours hydrochloric acid down the middle of the rag
>pulls it apart with ease
>girl next to me gets hit with a few drops
>has tiny burn dots on her forehead
>mfw
User avatar #34 - thefurie (10/26/2012) [+] (7 replies)
My chem teacher didn't understand what a reaction meant for sodium and water so we through a small tube in. Since nothing happened we through like 4 sticks in when we were to use about a quarter of one. We didn't know the sodium was oxidized and took a while. It fizzed and my teacher realized the danger so she screamed get down. The resulting explosion evaporated the water and sent the beaker shattering into walls, ceilings and bags. They hired her back the next year.
[ 160 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)