Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

Taming the Machine

Construction workers try to control a concrete buffer

+785
Views: 17123
Favorited: 208
Submitted: 12/17/2011
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to hamstershuffle E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(49):

[ 49 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#33 - graffitio (12/18/2011) [+] (1 reply)
who the guys laugh background reminded me of
<-----
#41 - yiffsforlyfe (12/18/2011) [+] (4 replies)
Uhm, why not this?
User avatar #42 to #41 - FatPanda (12/18/2011) [-]
Cuz it runs on gas.
User avatar #29 - CallMeCrisco (12/18/2011) [-]
This. This is what I hope to find on FunnyJunk. Less dumb comics, more brilliance like this!
#53 - DeepSilver (12/18/2011) [-]
What was Mutley doing there lol
#1 - chirpysniper (12/17/2011) [-]
Hilarious
Hilarious
#7 - niero (12/18/2011) [-]
User avatar #14 - wamboozle (12/18/2011) [+] (1 reply)
somebody make a gif of this that says either party hard or "arguing on the internet"
#26 to #14 - blankj (12/18/2011) [-]
Some call me the gif whisperer.
Some call me the gif whisperer.
#15 - cupnoodleofdoom (12/18/2011) [+] (2 replies)
all i see are a couple of assholes laughing at some hardworking men.
#18 to #15 - anonymous (12/18/2011) [-]
Oh look it's a funny video.
Guess I'll post a comment that makes myself look like a cynical asshole.
User avatar #28 - tacoiiimaniac (12/18/2011) [-]
"It's now blided and mad..."
best part
#47 - Resort (12/18/2011) [-]
am i the only one who thought a man was sitting on it the whole time till i went full screen
#23 - anonymous (12/18/2011) [-]
The revolt has begun sooner than I anticipated.
User avatar #13 - parr (12/18/2011) [-]
when i first saw this i thought it was called "time machine"
+6
#5 - fatsnake **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#2 - burningrage (12/17/2011) [-]
How did they fail that much at that?
User avatar #21 - cerberuss (12/18/2011) [-]
I was 5% laughing at was actually going on. The other 95%? The others in the background commentating/ laughing their asses off.
+4
#54 - alZii has deleted their comment [-]
#9 - minster (12/18/2011) [+] (1 reply)
#10 to #9 - hamstershuffle (12/18/2011) [-]
You would
#4 - zachariahh (12/17/2011) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #24 - Kanak (12/18/2011) [-]
How many bones would it have broken to stop the machine just by jumping in front of it?
[ 49 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)