video game streaming. . Are you '! it is in fact mare fun to play are arefu ta king dc: -nations?. Instead of thumbing this comment up or down, I would like to receive your opinions on this matter since I would really appreciate some feedback. I've been lives video game streaming Are you '! it is in fact mare fun to play are arefu ta king dc: -nations? Instead of thumbing this comment up or down I would like receive your opinions on matter since really appreciate some feedback I've been lives
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (219)
[ 219 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #1 - fezzo
Reply +155 123456789123345869
(08/18/2014) [-]
Is her name Jasmin by any chance?
#2 to #1 - bluemagebrilly
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(08/18/2014) [-]
Think her name is Anne Marie, or something like that.
User avatar #8 to #1 - apylon
Reply +22 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
no i'ts kaceyytron
#33 to #8 - xwhitewingx
Reply +52 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
lmao kaceytron..
for those who didn't know.
User avatar #34 to #33 - shadowtails
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
That angle tho
#41 to #34 - aangbingo
Reply +23 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
She's faking.
Anyone feel free to cite me on this, but she has openly talked about how she fakes the videos.
Besides that, it's obvious. Not because I don't believe people like that don't exist, but rather because she's not a very good actor.
#120 to #41 - Jowi
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Jesus, I looked her up and her intro video is ridiculous. She says she can name 10 games off the top of her head lists 5 Sims games and 8 Mario games
User avatar #208 to #120 - greyhoundfd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Are there even 5 sims games in existence? That's sad.
User avatar #46 to #41 - shadowtails
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I've never watched her videos

But I know a gamer-girl from a girl gamer

I have a friend in New York who LOVES videogames. She feels no need to show skin like whover that is
User avatar #57 to #41 - warioteam
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
how do you fake a stream tho
User avatar #58 to #57 - aangbingo
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
The same way you fake an orgasm, a relationship or anything else.
You lie.
Lying to someone's face is hell of a lot harder than lying to a camera, wouldn't you agree?
User avatar #87 to #58 - warioteam
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
lying about WHAT tho I DONT UNDERSTAND
#114 to #87 - souperior
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
babies actually pop out of men
It's a conspiracy
#204 to #114 - stripey
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
User avatar #104 to #58 - neokun
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
So what the gameplay footage is actually just a video being played back on the stream? Thats ******* retarded. Why not just ******* play the game.
User avatar #108 to #104 - xwhitewingx
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
she plays league of legends, claiming she's "pro", but she's a total troll.
Kaceytron Stream Highlights (LoL)
#130 to #108 - Jameshaich
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
How the **** can people watch this? She's almost everything I hate

Bragging about being good. Troll picking, Terrible elo (just look at their teams and summoners)

"Oh hey I got first blood" shut the **** up

My god the stupid get money
#138 to #130 - deckbox
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
but but but jameshaich girl gamers have equal rights and things ! they should um be treated equally and be allowed to play games and praised no matter how shady they are * insert more feminazi ******** rhetoric here*
User avatar #86 to #33 - samoaspider
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
>i'm not looking for attention
> #iamagirl

god ******* dammit...
User avatar #202 to #33 - carnivoreapples
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
is she the league of legions troll gurl gamer?
User avatar #197 to #33 - wimwam
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Time to play video games! Better put on a lower cut shirt and do my makeup
User avatar #112 to #33 - teratorn
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
"Hi im a female gamer and not looking for attention"
User avatar #3 to #1 - buccaneer
Reply +459 123456789123345869
(08/18/2014) [-]
LiveJasmin?
User avatar #4 to #3 - fezzo
Reply +50 123456789123345869
(08/18/2014) [-]
That was referenced yes
#146 to #3 - gonzoen
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
#206 to #3 - anon id: 186e878a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Those ******* POP-UPS, man!! Ad Blocker Plus does NOTHING to stop them! Just let me watch my porn in PEACE!!!
#45 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply +246 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Instead of thumbing this comment up or down, I would like to receive your opinions on this matter since I would really appreciate some feedback.   
   
I've been livestreaming for about 2 years actively outside my studies and it's mostly consisted of League of Legends (Diamond 1 stream) and the most viewers I've had is around 120 but usually it's around 70. I don't care really since I don't do it for a living and I mostly do it for the interaction between regular viewers and friends in chat who talk to me while I commentate and play. I don't take donations or anything.   
   
It just makes me angry beyond thought when a camwhore who has started streaming a week ago has 5k viewers with a title such as (Will do Jumping Jacks for subscribers/donations) and basically wears a t-shirt without a bra and does jumping jacks when someone gives her money (which she gets a ridiculous amount ). I'm not upset about her making money, but I am upset about her ******** on the concept of livestreaming actual videogame footage. My friend (a girl) is a Diamond 3 streamer, but does not use a facecam and rarely speaks on mic. She rarely gets over 30 viewers and most of those are people she knows. She's not going to be using a facecam, because she feels like people won't respect her for her gameplay ability anymore because most female streamers are branded as camwhores automatically because of a few select idiots.   
   
Had to get that off my chest. ****.
Instead of thumbing this comment up or down, I would like to receive your opinions on this matter since I would really appreciate some feedback.

I've been livestreaming for about 2 years actively outside my studies and it's mostly consisted of League of Legends (Diamond 1 stream) and the most viewers I've had is around 120 but usually it's around 70. I don't care really since I don't do it for a living and I mostly do it for the interaction between regular viewers and friends in chat who talk to me while I commentate and play. I don't take donations or anything.

It just makes me angry beyond thought when a camwhore who has started streaming a week ago has 5k viewers with a title such as (Will do Jumping Jacks for subscribers/donations) and basically wears a t-shirt without a bra and does jumping jacks when someone gives her money (which she gets a ridiculous amount ). I'm not upset about her making money, but I am upset about her ******** on the concept of livestreaming actual videogame footage. My friend (a girl) is a Diamond 3 streamer, but does not use a facecam and rarely speaks on mic. She rarely gets over 30 viewers and most of those are people she knows. She's not going to be using a facecam, because she feels like people won't respect her for her gameplay ability anymore because most female streamers are branded as camwhores automatically because of a few select idiots.

Had to get that off my chest. ****.
#142 to #45 - totalynotxewi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Livestreaming is for pure entertainment, is boobs entertainment? YES, is gaming entertainment? Also yes. It all comes down to what the viewer wants to see but if the viewer is there for good plays he/she will more likely watch a pro player/team.

Take me for example. I prefer good gaming over "cheap" entertainment so I watch alot of eSport tourneys The team in the pic is [A]lliance which is the team I'm rooting for and not so much of the streaming but when I do watch streams it is the guy to the far right
#144 to #142 - itsbendingtime
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
this
men like video games
we also like boobs

can't blame a girl for exploiting a gap in the market.
User avatar #48 to #45 - sirfiiddlesticks
Reply +19 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Link? I'll check your stream out
User avatar #52 to #48 - rgmayhem
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I second this!
User avatar #53 to #52 - thesunpraiser
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Third.
User avatar #55 to #53 - yaybacon
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I am fourth I would also like to know
#61 to #55 - bobfaget
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I will fifth such a proposal!
User avatar #85 to #61 - alfonshister
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I am the sixth.
come and deliver
User avatar #89 to #85 - burdensomebucket
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I am seventh
And you have my axe.
User avatar #94 to #89 - epicporter
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
ayyyyyyyygth lmao
User avatar #95 to #94 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
User avatar #173 to #95 - akikislam
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Wow, I thought u were a chick. Followed u anyways
User avatar #137 to #94 - roddor
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Nein, nein, nein.
#76 to #45 - anon id: 17048bfe
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
PLUG YOUR STREAM SO I CAN GO FAP TO IT
User avatar #97 to #45 - klina
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I know how you feel bro. I've streamed for some time, not right now, but still. I have no tits so I only got to around 20-30 people in my peaks. But you gotta understand, the gaming community is consisted of all kinds of people and most of those kinds share a similar amount of sexual tension and social anxiety. So they fall for it. It's not the streamer's fault they found a way to make money on the stupidity of others, hell, if I had tits and could do it, I would. It's not nice, but hell, I'm broke as **** and I need money. But it's the community that needs to be blamed.
User avatar #107 to #45 - billycakes
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Well certainly it is an issue in the gaming world. I personally watch quite a few youtubers (not really a streamer fan) who are girls and they some do have facecam and they aren't very well known but are either funny or skilled or both and then I see someone who has been on youtube a week and is playing like an idiot and is about as charming as a rock and has her ******* tits on the goddamn camera looking like she's just finished giving a tit job to some dude get 20X their view. Also who is the guy he looks familiar?
#118 to #45 - anon id: e2eecf37
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Just think of people like that as (soft) porn webcam streamers on the wrong site because twitch doesn't take a cent of their donations while porn sites may do.

The game doesn't matter on these streams, neither for the streamer, nor for 90% of the viewers which are majorly pupescent teenagers and creep white knights.

If you stream for the game such people shouldn't bother you. If you stream for money/high user counts you have to change the game as you can't become big in LoL without showing tits or giving away free ****.
#125 to #45 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
+90 thumbs... I can't trust you guys with anything...

There is going to be so much spam and hitler in the chat. I can feel it.
User avatar #67 to #45 - lazylazarus
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
What's your name, I'll watch you
#72 to #45 - falanvaul
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I gave you a follow man. I've been streaming for a year myself, mostly LoL as well. I'm gold 5 right now trying to climb, but anyway, I know it sucks, but its always how its gonna be.

Most people who watch streams only watch when they want to learn you tricks, or watch some chick whore herself out until she gets sponsored.

I gave you a follow and I'm gladly gonna watch ya, I hope you do that same man.

www.twitch.tv/fulmafalanvaul
User avatar #73 to #72 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
You've gained a new follower. I would probably have more viewers if I put "Teaching you how to climb the ladder" as my title, but that would be misleading. I give tips and tricks as how to improve in the game, but the focus on my stream is to just play some entertaining games and interact with the viewers in chat.
User avatar #77 to #73 - falanvaul
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I'm actually gonna go ahead and stream now if you wanna catch it. I have been itching to play LoL anyway
User avatar #78 to #77 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I'm currently at work so I won't be able to talk a lot in chat, but I'll give you a viewer.
User avatar #79 to #78 - falanvaul
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Thanks man.
User avatar #96 to #77 - fregler
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Watching now, awesome music.
#103 to #96 - falanvaul
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
User avatar #75 to #73 - falanvaul
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Exactly. That kinda stuff should be left for things like, watching bronzies play in a match against each other and pointing out mistakes and saying how it can be improved. Thank you for the follow.

I do the same thing. I love interacting with my chat and playing the game. I try my best but I'm just garbage at everything I do it seems. I got to gold 1 promo's and lost it all back down to 5.
User avatar #210 to #45 - reallybadchicken
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
This is unrelated to camwhoring, but I was playing TF2 with some friends and we all have similiar names. Like My boyfriend's name is Mister Wolf and he's had that name for years, so when I actually got into steam games, I became Missus Wolf. I don't speak through the mic because I don't want to sound like a 12 year old boy and people call me a faget. Anyway there was a girl who joins the game and had the name of BlueEyedWhiteDragon, and was a Medic and some guy kept yelling for her and she didn't help him. He ends up asking "Hey Dragon, why didn't you heal me or help at all?" She replied "Because I am a girl :[" wat. Everyone including my friends tell her she's not real and there are no girls on the internet, and she tries saying "I am real, add me on Facebook :3" She was just terrible. Terrible Pyro, terrible Medic, everything. When Mister Wolf needed healing he yelled for Medic and she said "Wait I don't want Missus Wolf to get mad" I just typed in "gross."
I've learned that you can't advertise your gender if you want respect.
User avatar #49 to #45 - EnemySpy
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Be mad at the people who will pay money to watch a clothed girl do jumping jacks when they could be watching perfectly good porn for free. As a man, I would totally do that if I could. I'm broke and in college, I would LOVE to be payed to play videogames, even if it meant bouncing my titties on camera every once in a while.
#62 to #45 - comradewinter
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I read this in Franku-samas voice.

thank mr frank
#128 to #45 - lucianolp
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I tried.
I tried.
#70 to #45 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Thank you all for the positive feedback and furthermore for the interest in my stream. Atm I'm at work, but when I get back to my apartment I will be sure to light up my stream (in about 7 hours).   
   
Currently I am leveling a smurf because my friend asked me to teach them how to play ranked and they are not eligible to duo with my main because of the elo difference. It's also a fun chance to practice champs that are usually banned in ranked or play something out of the meta. With the EXP boost it's a fairly quick process to reach lvl 30.   
   
So if you're still interested and willing to watch a stomp to lvl 30 then I will be turning on my stream at around 17:00 CET/ 11AM EST.   
   
www.twitch.tv/zaininbito   
   
-mfw getting positive responses to my comment-
Thank you all for the positive feedback and furthermore for the interest in my stream. Atm I'm at work, but when I get back to my apartment I will be sure to light up my stream (in about 7 hours).

Currently I am leveling a smurf because my friend asked me to teach them how to play ranked and they are not eligible to duo with my main because of the elo difference. It's also a fun chance to practice champs that are usually banned in ranked or play something out of the meta. With the EXP boost it's a fairly quick process to reach lvl 30.

So if you're still interested and willing to watch a stomp to lvl 30 then I will be turning on my stream at around 17:00 CET/ 11AM EST.

www.twitch.tv/zaininbito

-mfw getting positive responses to my comment-
User avatar #105 to #70 - neokun
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I haven't played League of Legends since it came out so I don't know much about it, but did you just say a ******* smurf?
User avatar #106 to #105 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Yes. A "smurf" is a new account that an experienced player makes and which they level up and rank up quicky. It's very common amongst pro players who want to practice with hidden accounts or for streamers that want to level up new accounts for entertainment.
User avatar #81 to #70 - niimajneb
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Where are you from then? Even though your English is fantastic I'm going to assume you're not from the UK since you used CET/EST instead of GMT.
User avatar #82 to #81 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I'm from Finland.
User avatar #84 to #82 - niimajneb
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Cool, I'll tune in later.
User avatar #74 to #70 - mightypower
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I like the cut of your jib, i may be a DOTA 2 fan but i'll give you a watch. I can follow most of LoL anyway. See you on twitch.
User avatar #134 to #45 - leown
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
i hate just about every female streamer so dont feel bad man, im probably worse than you. i ******* despise them
#131 to #45 - viralkamina
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
well i think she should speak at least. I mean there are so many LoL livestreams that you kinda have to be a little special to get some views.
#211 to #45 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Holy ****. To everyone who tuned in to my stream this evening: Thank you! I really appreciate that you took the time to join the stream of a random person like me and talk **** and have fun. Also big kudos to the guys who played smurf games with me and helped me put up an entertaining stream.   
   
Gif related. **** you all.
Holy ****. To everyone who tuned in to my stream this evening: Thank you! I really appreciate that you took the time to join the stream of a random person like me and talk **** and have fun. Also big kudos to the guys who played smurf games with me and helped me put up an entertaining stream.

Gif related. **** you all.
#122 to #45 - nahbro
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Well, face it dude. Just watching someone you don't know play a game for hours isn't usually very interesting.
User avatar #169 to #45 - hokeymon
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Can you link me to your stream and your friends? I'm reaching diamond and I'd enjoy watching diamond streams in my spare time other than the world pro players stream.
User avatar #111 to #45 - PlagueDoctor
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Because for most people
Making money > all
User avatar #145 to #111 - totalynotxewi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Because for most all people
Making money > all
#161 to #45 - JustintheWaysian
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Yeah, but if the point is to get a lot of viewers, you kinda have to camwhore or cater to your audience by doing/giving something that they want. And be highly interactive with your audience to reward them for watching/participating.
#98 to #45 - anon id: 2c5659ec
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
agree with everything apart from the facecam = whore , i ve seen a lot of high elo girls stream with facecams who get treated the same as a male streamer
User avatar #99 to #98 - CptSoapMacTavish
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I'm not claiming that using a facecam makes someone a whore, but the raw fact is that if you go into a female streamers stream and look at the chat and the chat will include the normal, polite people and on the other hand there are bound to be people yelling "tits or gtfo" or just spamming words like grill, boobs and such.

The community is thirsty as **** and that brings out the worst in some people.
#157 to #45 - toguro
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Well don't you think the fact that she barely talks might be the reason she has so few viewers? People watch livestreams to be entertained - my favourite youtuber Northernlion does 3 livestreams a week and invites other youtubers (who also stream on their own page) and he averages 5000-6000 viewers because the dialogue they have is exceedingly entertaining.   
   
And it doesn't even have to be inviting other people, other streamers like Alpacapatrol and Yukaslegion; despite having few subscribers on their youtube accounts; manage to get quite a few hundred viewers - why? Because they're entertaining. They don't just sit there and play they engage their audience simultaneously.
Well don't you think the fact that she barely talks might be the reason she has so few viewers? People watch livestreams to be entertained - my favourite youtuber Northernlion does 3 livestreams a week and invites other youtubers (who also stream on their own page) and he averages 5000-6000 viewers because the dialogue they have is exceedingly entertaining.

And it doesn't even have to be inviting other people, other streamers like Alpacapatrol and Yukaslegion; despite having few subscribers on their youtube accounts; manage to get quite a few hundred viewers - why? Because they're entertaining. They don't just sit there and play they engage their audience simultaneously.
#88 to #45 - sedativechunk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
**sedativechunk rolled image** well, I agree with what you said and on a side note I envy you 70-120 viewers you get doing live streams. I stream Kerbal Space program (which is a niche appeal) and am lucky if I get three viewers.
#156 to #45 - anon id: 338f89b0
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
You're the retard for taking camwhoring seriously.
THEY are doing it right, regardless if they work in Myfreecams or stream LoL gameplay. People would rather see boobs than another guy playing a game they could play.
Once you understand you only have a couple of 14 year old retards following you, while cam models and whores are pandering to a bigger, more focused public, you'll be able to deal with it. Maybe stop being a retard yourself and do something useful with your life.
#66 to #45 - anon id: 17048bfe
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Plug your stream buddy, Anon will come watch you take the long hard dick of Solo que. 8)
User avatar #149 to #45 - warbob
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
imo if you're streaming you have to provide some sort of entertainment besides the actual gameplay, like cloy said.
Speaking to your viewesr would be the best way (well actually speaking to yourself) , making jokes or comments and all. If you don't , it's not really different from watching a video and we know how entertaining that is. Cameras help with that, gives off a more realistic feeling and allows the viewers to see your face and your reactions.
#65 to #45 - cloymax
Reply +54 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I can totally respect not using a facecam because it shouldn't be the focus point of a ******* LEAGUE stream but at the same time, just "watching" league is boring as **** to me. I'd rather play myself, wank, kill orphans, watch paint dry, tame a rock or watch some whore do jumping jacks for a penny.
You have to offer your viewers SOMETHING, funny/helpful commentary being amonst the most sophisticated. but ****, I'd rather settle for tits than "rarely speaks on mic".
#174 to #65 - sanctionseven
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Males like tits. Therefore you will get views.

Males like games. But not all males like League of Legends my friend.

Spice it up like Preach does. Sure he plays the **** out of WoW. But by doing giveaways, little minigames, and funny chats with some good friends maybe that can come join you, you might see an increase in your popularity, whilist bringing attention to the game.
User avatar #15 - itumblr
Reply -19 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
funny, girls dont play video games, like immature guys do
User avatar #39 to #15 - thefunnyside
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
It's even funnier because almost all gaming blogs on tumblr are run by girls
User avatar #59 to #15 - emptysuperman
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
You aren't even the first to do this. everytumblruser did it a while back.
#124 to #15 - billythewizard
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
#126 to #124 - teegoogilycoffeeme
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
> be me
> mature outside of the internet
> play games all day erryday
> still have enough mental capacity to get A's and B's in school
u wot m9
User avatar #127 to #126 - teegoogilycoffeeme
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
And I replied to the wrong guy
User avatar #205 to #126 - emiyashirou
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Implying you need to have any significant mental capacity to get A's and B's.
#155 to #15 - wetturtle
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
User avatar #18 to #15 - landartheconqueror
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
if girls don't play games, then why are they constantly berating game devs to design games with gender equality?
User avatar #20 to #18 - citruslord
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Because the girls who do that don't actually play games, and have just found a niche market to exploit the stupid for money.
Looking at you Sarkesian.
#63 to #18 - ciacheczko
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I'm a girl, I play games, and I personally don't mind a jacked dude as a protagonist. Like, for example, who the **** would want to play God of War as anyone else than Kratos? If the character is well-designed and the game is fun, no one cares if it's a guy or girl.

#20 is right, the ones who bitch about "equality" probably never had contact with anything more than Candy Crush and Farmville.
User avatar #222 to #63 - landartheconqueror
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/21/2014) [-]
that, and when a female character is sexualised
User avatar #19 to #15 - tmbg
Reply +119 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
1/10 troll harder, faggot
User avatar #123 to #19 - rumpelstilzchen
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Commenting on a troll means falling for it. All they want is attention and they won't stop when they always get them, that's why Funnyjunk is flooded with them.
#113 to #19 - anon id: 67ba482f
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
he still made it to the top comments, like on almost every post. how about you retards stop replying to him?
User avatar #93 - slapchoppin
Reply +72 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
there was this ****** guy on twitch

he pretended to be in a wheelchair to get donations claiming he needed to buy a new one

then one day in the middle of a stream he forgot he was supposed to be paralyzed and stood up with his face cam on

how the **** do you forget you're scamming people in the middle of doing it?
User avatar #170 to #93 - IamSofaKingdom
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I don't know about this guy so he was likely just scamming but many people in wheelchairs have the ability to stand up. If they aren't in one of those heavier looking chairs and are instead in a more basic looking one, it is usually that they cannot walk more than a room or two without support. I remember people going ******* over a girl at a handicapped spot at a baseball game standing up when it is normal. She can't walk more than maybe the distance of the inside of her house so she has a chair.

Again, I don't know about this guy, but people jump to conclusions way to fast about things they don't understand.
User avatar #193 to #93 - fluttermon
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
he never said he was paralyzed from what i remember

he just always sat in his wheelchair and said he needed donations for a new wheelchair..

and he actually spend the money donations on a new wheelchair and not some other stupid stuff
User avatar #115 to #93 - thechosentroll
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Like I've said, it's amazing how many of lifes' questions can be answered with "People are ******* stupid.".
#121 to #93 - firesky
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
the sad part is, if you read comments on kotaku there's still a bunch of idiots that believe he is some sort of disabled...
User avatar #167 to #121 - commontroll
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Oh, he is. He's a sociopathic *******. He can walk, but he is broken in the head. Let's give him a donation of tons of fists!
#168 to #167 - firesky
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Well, there's a difference between retarded and disabled.

Nonetheless he is a massive faggot.
User avatar #6 - floppicus
Reply +42 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
C9 C9 C9
#7 to #6 - EnergizierAnon
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
you refering to this by chance?
User avatar #9 to #7 - bminous
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
C9 = Cloud9, a group of esports teams, for games such as League of Legends. The girl's shirt has the C9 logo on it.
User avatar #148 to #9 - floppicus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
They also have a cs:go team, and a very good one at that
User avatar #166 to #148 - wastelandgunner
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
That Cobblestone decider was ********, should never have been in the active duties.

Hiko the Clutch Master, **** yeah.
User avatar #178 to #166 - floppicus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
If hiko and Get_right were on the same team, it would be a battle of who can pull the most clutches
User avatar #198 to #178 - alexkarino
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I wish DaZed and semphis could get over their differences, so we could have a line-up of DaZeD, semphis, Hiko, swag, skadoodle. Then we could have an amazing team.
User avatar #199 to #198 - floppicus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I mostly wish shroud wouldn't get picked off so easily, he usually is the first one to die of the awp shots. He's a really good played if you watch his stream but he never gets to show it, except a few sick flick-shots
#38 to #9 - anon id: 8bc8caaa
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
They also have a dota 2 team
User avatar #10 to #9 - EnergizierAnon
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
oh, ok. Just wondering, because C9 is also the abreviation for that game.
User avatar #11 to #10 - Tusura
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
C9 was cool and all, till you got to lvl 50+

Then it was just a massive ******* by everyone trying to get a group to move on because things are impossible to solo any more.
User avatar #13 to #11 - EnergizierAnon
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
the trailers made it look awesome. i only played it for about an hour. did not enjoy, would rather play Maplestory. but that in no way is to say i am playing maplestory. right now im playing guild wars 2.
User avatar #14 to #13 - Tusura
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I mainly just play League of Legends, but I started playing Defiance by Trion yesterday and I've been having a blast.
User avatar #129 to #6 - prondy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
regionals hype
User avatar #32 to #6 - rhiaanor
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
tsm, tsm, tsm
User avatar #12 - guywithafork
Reply +34 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Kaceytron
#22 to #12 - anon id: db11ca44
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Her ******* logo is the same color scheme and font as the brazzers logo, she's litterally just phishing for easy donations
User avatar #27 to #22 - sinonyx
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
i don't see anything wrong with that... if dumbasses want to donate to some chick, let them
User avatar #102 to #27 - elbrysobrony
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Feel for the poor people stuck in elo hell that have to play with her on their team.
#207 to #12 - masarua
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
She's actually a master troll.
User avatar #213 to #207 - guywithafork
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
So she fakes having tits that attract viewers?
#215 to #213 - masarua
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
No, but if you've ever seen her stream, it's pretty obvious that she's acting as a parody on the girl gamers.

She doesn't even play serious, as she's involving with the community, people talking in the chat, skyping with catcam and acting like she's drinking wine (which is actually koolaid)
User avatar #43 to #12 - moetron
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
kaceytron is actually a genius
User avatar #184 to #43 - guywithafork
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I don't watch her stream long enough to care or know. I don't want to give her 1 more viewer count.
#188 - TJmanAWESOME
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Create your own!!
#191 to #188 - TJmanAWESOME
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
#189 to #188 - TJmanAWESOME
Reply +26 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
User avatar #42 - nagafever
Reply -13 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I can't stand a girl's voice while watching gaming vids, it's too screechy. I watch them to chill and/or sleep.
I also can't stand noobs, and we all know girls are lesser beings who will always suck at videogames
#50 to #42 - anon id: f989bb61
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Lesser? We can gain total control over men very easily. Additionally, rendering their minds temporarily useless is a simple task. Taking away their speech and motor skills isn't difficult in the slightest. It's hard to be the better creature when you can be controlled by something as simple as the penis. Even a little sweet virgin like me can gain control quite easily.

A sweet, unassuming, baby-faced nursing student.

Hahaha.
User avatar #56 to #50 - nagafever
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
2 things i can deduct from this: 1. you've never met a guy willing to hit a woman. 2: you've never been in a fight
User avatar #69 to #56 - funnyrage
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
you forgot, she hasn't found a man willing to tap that.
#64 to #56 - anon id: f989bb61
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Well, no one dislikes me. And I have known people who would definitely hit a girl. So one outa two. And I'm a pacifist so the one time I was hit I didn't hit back, so not really a fight.

Anyway, what I was referring to would not in any way make someone want to hit me.

I'm saying guys are easily manipulated.
User avatar #132 to #64 - nagafever
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
The real assholes pretend like they're being manipulated in order to violently **** you the moment you get drunk. i know cuz im one of them
#83 to #64 - anon id: bdcae753
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Id hit you, stupid bitch.
Oh and i hate you.
#51 to #42 - anon id: f989bb61
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Also, I rock at video games. ^-^
User avatar #90 to #42 - ryuggu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Kid spotted. Poor being can't stand noobs. What a shame.
User avatar #133 to #90 - nagafever
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I just want to know where u get ur logic from
User avatar #212 to #133 - ryuggu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
From your previous comment you moron.
User avatar #110 - neokun
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
The craziest Twitch streamer you'll ever watch... [Kaceytron]
#158 to #110 - saytwaa
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #159 to #110 - hikewne
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Sorry I just can't, his voice is just too annoying.
#172 to #110 - niralius
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I can't watch that!!!
I can't watch that!!!
User avatar #182 to #110 - emidra
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
She obviously needs two shoes, because she has two feet.
User avatar #183 to #182 - emidra
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Nvm that, she started with her third pair. I no longer know what she is up to.
User avatar #154 to #110 - rogaa
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
"a lot of it is Hillary Clinton's fault" - Guy in the background agreeing with everything she says
User avatar #181 to #110 - superstephtime
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I don't know what pisses me off mer her or that ass licking friend zone guy
#139 to #110 - sniffythebird
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
I hope that bitch isn't being serious...
#153 to #139 - rogaa
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
Oh no she is being serious.
User avatar #163 to #153 - sackit
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
No she is not. i was there at her stream.
IT WAS A TROLL.
She posted fake post on a sight and they all harrahsed her "she pretended" that she was mad.
also look at around 5:20 when she is trying to farm wiht ahri -9/11 would not watch again
User avatar #164 to #163 - rogaa
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
ok
#162 - sincomai
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(08/19/2014) [-]
oh girl gamers on twicht...you say the darnedest things..