Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 238 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Send mail to zekaizer
Invite zekaizer to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 2 Content: New Here → Level 3 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 238 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 239 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about zekaizer
latest user's comments
- Maternal brutality. So. Much. Worse.
We called your mothers
- Comment deleted
- Let it go, man. Just let it go.
I'm kinda angry you didn't use the frozen gif...
- THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. Just think of the avalanche sc…
It would be fricken incredible.
- I don't need feminism, because I enjoy traveling to the Middle…
- lol don't worry about it. I took a biblical history …
- At any rate, it was teenage Jesus. The point of the book was t…
- I meant non-canonical in the religious sense, that is, not inc…
Well don't i feel silly
lol don't worry about it.
I took a biblical history class a few years ago, and I'm still rattling off these responses like I've been cramming for the short-answer section of my final!
In all honesty though, scriptural history is fascinating, if you're into archeology or anthropology, or just history in general.
Bonus fun fact: using references to current events in Revelation, scholars have placed the writing of that particular
and trippy as balls
book to somewhere within 69 A.D. The biggest hint? The temple in Jerusalem wasn't a fuck-huge pile of rubble, which it was a year later. If you're going on about the end of everything, the center of your people's spiritual life would probably make the top ten list of horrifying events. It would be the equivalent of no one mentioning that the Vatican was nuked.
- The "all men must have my haircut" thing happened, s…
Admin kills 15 mods
- Dat nut, really.
Show Comments (1)