Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #4712 on Content
Level 223 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to yindragon
Invite yindragon to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 51 Content: Sammich eater → Level 52 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress:
Level 223 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 224 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
I'm a very busy bureaucrat, and time is dead children.
What people say about yindragon
latest user's comments
- Them's fightin words
6h ago on
Jif or Gif?
- **yindragon used "*roll picture*"** **yindragon rolled ima…
18h ago on
What's in the chest?
- Is this a reference to when Finn flower-bangs a bee-lady and h…
it is the bee script so you are not far off
Actually he's very far off because bees are creatures that exist on this place called Earth, too.
- **yindragon used "*roll picture*"** **yindragon rolled image **
- If I had to guess, Shad is down because he posted LEWD artwork…
Thing is he's not the only artist that did it tho so I doubt that probably was for political reasons about is Moab nuke joke
no chill in 2017 for him
- Who wants to hear the new dubstep song I just wrote? WUBWUBWUB
Random Shit on My Phone 141
- Reminds me of the Witcher 3, when Keira Metz shows Geralt thre…
Unexpected Comp 54
- I do love Dr. Pepper though, I keep four 8-packs in my house a…
Survey says 3
- Isn't that the whole thing that happened to Charlie's grandpa …
be safe little grey
Part of the reason it worked out so well for me, is that I was the only employee that did THAT job. And I work for a multinational company. In all the rest of the world, of all the thousands of employees I was the only person that did the job I was doing.
And that kind of made me uniquely qualified to take over the machines when they were developed and installed. If they break down I am the backup.
- Reference to an autistic spinny sith technique briefly employe…
Trash stolen from orphans
but that's not at all like that move, if anything, the closest thing resembling palpatine is the fact that the racoon looks like the saucers palpatine throws at yoda in their duel
Show Comments (6)