Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #69476 on Subscribers
Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to xsoljakidx
Invite xsoljakidx to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 127 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 128 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about xsoljakidx
latest user's comments
- You'd think they would sort out the clipping so the gun doesn'…
Naughty Dog did a great job...
I knew someone would come here and whine about that lmao.
There's just no pleasing some people.
- -Clown costume -sleeping kills -Vaseline
Anon pops into the grocery...
- Source master returns for you lazy bgums
I hate being a lazy bgum, it's so terrible.
- Comment deleted
- make this real and hockey would be a lot more interesting
It's already the most entertaining sport out there.
Hockey is the greatest sport ever you fucking peasant!
- I watched Zootopia last night and have a few questions. …
Or maybe humans are their source of meat
I think it's only Mammalian animals that have evolved in Zootopia. I don't think there's any fish, birds, reptiles, amphibians, or invertebrates that are evolved, so they are still essentially "just animals".
1. They eat bugs. It's hinted at in the film, but not entirely obvious. Essentially, it's processed into pseudo meats.
2. I have no real answer to that. Nick IS a criminal, so it could have been some illegal practice.
3. No, it has its own Universe. Humans never existed, and all animals evolved equally.
Obviously they eat the mentally feeble and criminals.
Your main question should be that in a world where prey have the breeding habits of their real-life counterparts (as shown by Judy having hundreds of siblings), how in the ever-loving fuck has the planet not been destroyed by overpopulation? The two major factors keeping the population of small mammals such as rabbits and rodents in check were disease and predators. Since predators no longer prey on them and they have the knowledge to combat and prevent disease, Zootopia should be a dead world neck-deep in the corpses of animals killed by famine.
Humans have quite a few children too, and overpopulation is an issue but not cripplingly so. I'm sure they could make the lifestyle adaptations necessary.
Fish and insects.
Set in a universe where primates in general never happened, thus no humans too.
Gonna be a stickler here for the first point, it's just insects:
Maybe they just never show/state it explicitly but it looks like fish too. Dunno
I can find the stuff about bug burgers, yet I can't remember something as obvious as that.
- mess with her and she'll rip your dick off
A powerlifter in the gym...
Closest some people ever get to sex
BF4 plane picks up boat
- **xsoljakidx used "*roll picture*"** **xsoljakidx rolled image **
itsthetie is going to...
- well I'm not into Pokemon or most MMO's so maybe that would work
Show Comments (1)