Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #29247 on Comments
Level 209 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to whalehunter
Invite whalehunter to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 117 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 118 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress:
Level 209 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 210 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about whalehunter
latest user's comments
- That is how it works. To be radical, you have to be progressiv…
- Love how leftists calls right wingers radical. Radical lite…
And blacks can't be racist!
No, just no. Dont get me wrong I'm definitely right of center but thats not how that works. If i were you id be really embarrassed by this post "fucking retard"
That is how it works. To be radical, you have to be progressive. If you're progressive, you're not right wing, because right wingers are traditionally conservative
.... How do you even get this dumb?
- You have to remember the lifetime of the battery pack as well.…
Green tech is way behind
Hm, good point. They do have a 10 year warranty after all if I remember right, so I guess it just evens out.
Also, a cool thing about the battery is that its made up of what looks like normal AA cell batteries, like 10.000 of hem, so you can just change out the ones that don't work, like you would with a power drill battery.
Also makes it easy to retrofit more effective batteries in later.
- Comment deleted
Can't Stop Me Now Cause I'm...
Comment deleted by
- Machines don't weave. It's probably a turntable.
Sexy ass welding please...
- Something that didn't happen in 2015?
anon stops a bully
- Those 200cal sure looks like 200 000cal.
200 Calories of food
- I have seen this post at least 7 times, and in 1 of the times …
Assorted Internets #44
- And most of these are scenarios where they would have died in …
At high speeds, the driver is far more likely to be ejected from the car, where they have a higher survival rate than being inside a car that is on fire/underwater/rolling.
- That story is the most unlikely story i've ever read. Even if …
this is the same shit with vaccines all over again
there is a really really small possibility that it hurts you and because of that people want to stop it
Show Comments (0)