Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 7 Comments: New Here
Send mail to viperious
Invite viperious to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 7 Comments: New Here → Level 8 Comments: New Here
Total Comments Made:
What people say about viperious
latest user's comments
- Look at all those pussy nu-males just standing there.
teen girl beat on camera...
- Why does no one leave a source. Do you stupid ******** believ…
Clinton Operatives Fleeing...
Read the comments man, many people are questioning.
to be fair google is pretty corrupt nowadays
Even if it is true, wouldn't this be the perfect time for a vacation? They've been working nonstop for months now, even black magic robots need a break after a while
- Or until one makes money and the other legitimately takes thin…
Romance these days, so sad ;(
Smart scammers need friends too, and accomplices sometimes. No need to burn that bridge.
Unless they're like actual best friends...
Well i got one friend i got close to absolute trust in.
- Why is everyone so gay and depressed?
- Isn't your justification, "I might as well" a selfis…
but if you disregard your thoughts than how do you know what is the "Right" thing to do?
- I think he means every action is your choice and since you cho…
- Crimea voted in favor of seceding to join Russia by a whopping…
Firstly that "vote" was as illegal as a referendum can get. Both by the standards of Crimean local law, Ukranian law and international law.
Secondly you are implying that this illegal vote was not rigged and carried out while a massive armed force watching over.
Thirdly you are ignoring that Russia invaded the sovreign territory of another nation.
The overwhelming majority of the population of East Russia aren't Russians and might want to join China. But they can't and have no right to do so because Russia is an inderpendent country protected by international law. This isn't the 18th century. You can't just take a territory simply because the population speak your language.
- Legalize it and then you will have legitimate companies, quali…
- Read Rothbard!
Gay Married Couples
- And her nipple just fell off.
Show Comments (0)