Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #69063 on Subscribers
Level 262 Comments: Pure Win
Send mail to unusualember
Invite unusualember to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 42 Content: Sammich eater → Level 43 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress:
Level 262 Comments: Pure Win → Level 263 Comments: Pure Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Hi! could not remember last account's password, so this is my new account! I like Warhammer, MLP, LOTR, Hetalia, Homestuck, LARPing, art, science, etc. With that said, enjoy my sh*t.
What people say about unusualember
latest user's comments
- Hell yeah. Throw in some spazzing and white-eyes for lulz.
many moons ago
- BTW Tumblr literally ships the original two. Tumblr ship…
I'm not sure why, the word "ships" as a verb causes unnatural rage to build in me. Probably cause one of my exes was a fucking weeaboo and kept saying "I ship us" even though we were already fucking dating.
My ex-girlfriend used to tell me when we were dating that she shipped her and another dude.
I guess you could say, eventually, I did too.
Mine did that too, towards the end of our relationship. But it was always faggy twigmen. If it was someone like Ryan Gosling I'd have fuckin' been right there with her but it was always people like the lead singer from MCR.
We need to go deeper.
- That makes sense. I personally like the end part best though.
I'm going to be a lettuce...
- Wasn't that from the Goonies? ******* loved that movie.
- I think I've figured it out guys. The reason why they throw a …
- "Damn near" dafuq you talking about they literally h…
How to murder sucessfully
- Unfortunately true.
- Vell congratulations you just make college-style latkes. …
Waffle Iron Hashbrowns
- I think they specifically 3d printed it for themselves.
Reminder of Faith
Show Comments (37)