Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #19087 on Comments
Level 135 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Send mail to unmentorable
Invite unmentorable to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 107 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 108 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress:
Level 135 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 136 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about unmentorable
I know why kids love...
Makes me moist
Oh, so crusty!
Gr8 Clring by Woolies
Time to rev up...
latest user's comments
- The pelvic bone all the way down to the phalanges/toes counts …
- Adam was with Eve when Eve received the fruit. They ate it together.
- I don't come across smurfs or hackers very often. The hackers …
I can understand why people are upset at smurfs, Its hard to improve when your simply out classed. When you need to play at a skill level you simply havent reached,
Hackers. Well it depends, theres a various amount of hackers, The boosters piss me off. Aim Assists can go fuck themselves but atleast they arent full blown boosting with auto aim auto shoot auto kill and shit
Then the jokers, Well jokers are various, but I can live with them.
i hate smurfs with a dying passion
love those games on office, where im playing with people around my rank, everyone is having a blast, its a tight game and we all have near balanced KDR
thats how it should be, very similar ranks and skill levels, all having a fun casual game where we all play good together
then comes some fag whos dumped 1000+ hours of his life into game, well above everyone else from a skill standpoint, and just decimates the other team
not only does that piss off one team because they keep getting killed by one single douche, but the team that guy is on doesnt get to have any fun
hackers are kinda meh, in a casual game its like, whatever, they'll go away in a few rounds anyway, and fun hackers are always welcome, played a round on dust2 where everyone had a deagle with one round, the next round it was all mac-10's and a high walkspeed, s'all good if its for fun in a casual game
- Once you get out of silver it's not that bad
ex-SMFC here and it's still the same shit
Left the game and moved onto better games.
Still thumbed you up for good measure, of course! Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I just can't relate to what's been claimed here.
LEM/SMFC here as well, and I must respectfully disagree with you.
I have a lot of buddies who are low-rank players, and I have a smurf that bounces back and forth between gn2 and dmg (depending on how actively I play with my buddies in the lows). I would say I have a decent amount of experience with both player bases in regular competitive PUGs, which has been accumulated in parallel (i.e., I'm not thinking back to my low-ranking days), so I'd dare to wager that I can give a pretty objective breakdown.
Depending on when you quit, the upper-ranks (which I'd say ranges from upper-LEM and up to GE) have varied in the quality of players. After Valve did a revamp of the ranking system about a year back, players who didn't own up to their rank quickly fell down the ladder. It's much more difficult to maintain your rank now than it used to be. Hackers are ALMOST non-existent in high ranks (at least in my experience), and smurfs are also rare. Make no mistake, CS is a game that thoroughly punishes you for mistakes, and it's hell to get out of the low-ranks. But it's not broken, in my opinion.
Now, as for the games themselves (if you were actually referring to the game play as well, and not just what dinosoor was talking about), there are a few major differences that I've observed in high-ranking games and low-ranking games:
- This may be the most significant and game-changing difference. In lower ranks, it's much more common to have teammates who either do not communicate, or communicate in an inefficient manner. Players in low ranks don't understand that information and situational awareness are absolutely essential for the team, and fail to convey critical aspects of the game flow. Players in high ranks who do not have a mic are often thoroughly chastised by their teammates (in the cases where they don't communicate).
2. Team cohesion
- Higher ranking players are more prone to play
as a team
, as opposed to a group. They are familiar with tactics, listen to each other and are better at gauging their teammates. I played a game in gn2 today, and that was absolutely not the case. Think, the opposite of team play. Whatever that means to you, you're probably picturing something similar to what I experienced.
3. Nade usage
- Higher ranking players are more apt at employing the various tools at their disposal, e.g. smokes, flashes, molotovs, etc. Using these correctly and at the right moment is so important for site takeovers and various executions for T, retakes and site defenses for CT, that neglecting them is a sure way to lose a game. If even one player is able to use these in an expedient manner, the whole nature of the game changes.
- Obviously, players in higher ranks have a better aim than those in lower ranks. Crosshair placement, prefiring, flicks, spray patterns and just a general understandings of how the weapons function in the game is way better. This makes it more difficult to just rush out with an smg and expect things to go well, for example. However, that is ACTUALLY a valid strategy in gn2, and works 9/10 times. But in LEM/SMFC, this will fail 9/10 times.
5. Game sense
- The players' ability to predict maneuvers, tactics and pushes, and the ability to piece together information garnered from one's own team and the state of the round, is VASTLY improved in higher ranks. The map awareness of a player in SMFC is just something completely different than the one an average gn2 player commands.
These are just off the top of my head, but my point is that it's a completely different game in higher ranks (and in my opinion, a much more satisfying one). Sure, you'll encounter a bad egg once in a while (fucking Russians), but in general, your team wants to win as much as you do, and they've more than likely understood HOW to achieve victory in CS... but then again, so has the other team - which is what makes it interesting.
- pieces will be ripped
- I feel like the majority of these posts are by people who have…
Roasting On BF1 Comp #5
Or maybe people just wanted a genuine ww1 feeling. You know, bolt action rifles, trenches, artillery strikes, that stuff. We wanted to be some 15yo farm boy who doesn't know how to shoot a gun, who sits under artillery fire until he either shits himself to death, or looks into No Man's Land and gets sniped.
I spent 40 bucks on a WW1 game. I expected ww1
- Yeah. It's uncommon though and I'm sure most fat people don't …
They tried. (Facebook)
- There is actually a gene which causes you to be intolerant of …
They tried. (Facebook)
Now if only they lead with THAT
Yeah. It's uncommon though and I'm sure most fat people don't have it. I also doubt these people in this post are smart enough to know about it.
- Beyond Good and Evil is one of my favourite games of all time
Successful VS Flops - Video...
- Nah it's still mostly biology, but most things require some so…
Show Comments (0)