Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #26223 on Subscribers
Level 288 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Send mail to twistedwoodthing
Invite twistedwoodthing to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 129 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 130 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 288 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 289 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
It's Britney, bitches
What people say about twistedwoodthing
latest user's comments
- There's nothing necessarily gay about getting your prostate ma…
Anon is straight
- ^Agreed. I don't support communismkills when it comes to…
A lot of it is punishable by law, all communismkills needs to do is turn in the ones who have sent her death threats to the FBI and they'll investigate, which opens the window for prosecution.
- So apparently science has shown that alcohol doesn't actually …
to klil a mockingberd
- What? no. Excuse me, I need to go check something.
This does not sit well
well ... ?
It has the numbers one to six, but having tested, I can confirm that they're settings of toastiness, not time.
Oh, that is great news. I was worried that I might have been an idiot that never noticed the numbers had a meaning other than toastiness levels.
but doesent the amount of toastyness change over time?
*incert contemplating velociraptor here *
Thank God, I was afraid I was gonna have to rethink my entire life or something.
give him a couple of minutes.
- I love a lot of you, in fact maybe even most of you. Except th…
It's not actually a real user, I just wanted to make a joke about there being one.
- How the **** am I supposed to **** a grape? Those things are tiny!
- I made this and used it as a background on my desktop for awhile.
- I think it's probably cool to dress up as peter pan and shado…
damm you HEUGH!
Why is it racist?
There's a lot of history behind it - there used to be things called "minstrel shows", where performers would dress up as black people. They'd present themselves in a terribly stereotypical version of black people, so there's a lot of bad feelings left over.
As for dressing up as other groups, well, you're stereotyping that group as a whole. Even if those stereotypes aren't necessarily bad ones, it's kind of saying "I see all the people in your race/culture all as the same, and I think I can sum it up in a halloween costume".
As racism goes, it's not exactly burning a cross on someone's front lawn, but it's still something best avoided.
- This wasn't what I expected, and I loved it.
A little bit country
- "Jaundice gets me off" Just when I think this si…
Show Comments (68)