|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #14542 on SubscribersLevel 253 Comments: Contaminated Win
OfflineSend mail to tulioandmiguel Block tulioandmiguel Invite tulioandmiguel to be your friend flag avatar
latest user's comments
|#2 - Yeah, sometimes I still play her, usualy with my friends, but … [+] (2 new replies)||04/10/2013 on Heals.||+1|
#3 - amuzen (04/10/2013) [-]
I actually still run soraka mid now and then and it's pretty good, She's able to use her Infuse before most other mids can cast a spell then get a quick starfall or two off before running back, build her sort of tanky (Rylais, rod of Ages, boots of swiftness, Warmogs, banshees Vial, then either Iceborn gauntlets, rabadons, seraphs embrace, bulwark, frozen heart or the ward item and she can play a lot like singed running around and star falling to slow except instead of the flip you got an ok heal and a silence) since she doesn't scale well from AP but has high bases it allows her to be really strong in the early game and kinda useful in the late game
when I'm feeling particularly crazy and I'm with a friend we occasionally do Soraka and sona with clarity, nearly infinite sustain and a ton of harass.
just a couple of the odd ways I've found soraka to still be viable in normals, but yeah I wouldn't try any of it in ranked.
my main became Sona for the harass, I max her Q and just stand between the enemy and their farm ping em for hundreds of damage before quickly running back and just keep winning trades so my ADC can farm(can't do that shit with soraka cuz she steals all the farm if she does.)
|#65067 - Thank you very much, I'll take that in mind. Im going to put 1…||04/10/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#65066 - I know exactly what you mean, I am just like you most of the t…||04/10/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||+1|
|#64902 - Thank you very much, I needed to hear(or in this case read) th… [+] (1 new reply)||04/09/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#64890 - object||04/09/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#64889 - Hey, anyone care to help me with some advice? I am st… [+] (7 new replies)||04/09/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
#64990 - stripey (04/10/2013) [-]
#65066 - tulioandmiguel (04/10/2013) [-]
I know exactly what you mean, I am just like you most of the time, I simply love everything, but sometimes everything seems soo shallow, it's realy wierd, I can't realy explain.
I guess I just realy need to do something, I wasn't doing realy anything these past few days, If I start to study, or do anything meaningfull, maybe even go out with my friends, pursue some goal, or something, I become happy again.
Thank you for your help, keep up living your happy life! \o
#64972 - anonymous (04/10/2013) [-]
Friends. Despite how much I say I hate school, I can't image my life without seeing my friends every day. I don't go out with friends because im socially awkward. I do the wrong shit at the wrong time, and everyone seems to know it except me.
I have friends. Just because I don't party with them doesn't make my life meaningless. I means I have more time to myself
I like reading(Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is one of my favorites)
I like watching Futurama, and family guy etc...
I like being on Funnyjunk :)
I like having a goal. Even If i know I may never achieve it, its still better than nothing.
If you put forth 110% to any one thing. Nothing can stop you.
I could be in the NFL. I would have to workout and join the football team, and impress alot of people, but I could do it.
#64897 - HURLEYSURFERDUDE (04/09/2013) [-]
1. What makes me smile is knowing that a frown will make others feel bad, do it for them not yourself. That and remember that you are better off than alot of people in this world and that there is nothing that a good day o fun can't fix.
2. What makes life worth living is knowing that Everyone is born with potential to work themselves to the bone to become great in their own eyes. To achieve through impossible labor. You need to work but you will eventually reach your expectations and be proud that you suffered so much. And when you have a family, you can teach your children to do just the same and help them in their time of need.
3. You work to achieve. Every ounce of pain or bead of sweat that rolls down you is just another step forward to achieving your goal. You work to be better, you want to be better right? Then work, it might be boring or hard but you will be much happier up there in success than you will be down here in procrastination and failure.
4. My personal motivation is to provide for a future family in a way that I never got when I was younger. I plan on getting a degree in music composition/producing (my passion) but I am doing it through the military to have a net of income so that if my dreams dont work the way I want them to, I still have a way to provide.
5. You start by reading and studying for that test. Get yourself into school and achieve higher than those around you, THATS how you get places. It wont be that fun, it wont be easy, but in the end it will be worth it.
#64902 - tulioandmiguel (04/09/2013) [-]
Thank you very much, I needed to hear(or in this case read) that.
You have helped me out a lot, this was like the wake-up slap I needed!
Im off to buy a C++ book right now, and I'll try to force myself into studying. ( I even feel better when I do, I should realy stop telling myself it's easyer to just slack off, when it's clearly not, I feel much happyer beeing productive, and it was already time I understood that ).
Thanks again! Have a great day!
|#13 - Picture||04/08/2013 on Bitch, please||+5|
|#115 - Picture||04/07/2013 on its like sooooo big||+1|
|#114 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||04/07/2013 on its like sooooo big||+1|
|#29 - Just testing my name, please ignore. [+] (4 new replies)||04/06/2013 on its like sooooo big||+6|
|#66 - Thank you, you too!||04/05/2013 on Well duh||+1|
|#63 - Yes. I mean, nothing out of the ordinary. I … [+] (2 new replies)||04/05/2013 on Well duh||0|
|#50 - Hum, I'd probably chose to keep living my life the way it is r… [+] (5 new replies)||04/05/2013 on Well duh||-2|
|#17 - Wii sold 100 milion consoles, ps3 and xbox360 sold around 70 m… [+] (1 new reply)||04/05/2013 on Dangerously||+2|
|#328 - omfg I love tou and your pug gifs!||04/04/2013 on McFuck Up||+1|
|#326 - Picture [+] (2 new replies)||04/04/2013 on McFuck Up||+1|
|#54 - **tulioandmiguel rolled user mrspookygunship ** It is … [+] (4 new replies)||04/04/2013 on McFuck Up||+4|
|#63878 - I usualy play 3 games per day, some days where I don't have mu…||04/04/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#3884140 - Ok, maybe you are right....||04/04/2013 on autism autism autism autism||0|
|#63873 - Oh, I see, good luck then! Also mfw talking to you in…||04/04/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||+1|
|#3884029 - Picture [+] (2 new replies)||04/04/2013 on autism autism autism autism||0|
|#63685 - I don't think you'll be able to find anyone from your city her…||04/03/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#63683 - I used to realy hate therapists, but now im ok with them ( i j… [+] (1 new reply)||04/03/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#63682 - must*||04/03/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#63681 - just typed "math" on google... literaly the first th… [+] (1 new reply)||04/03/2013 on Advice - love advice,...||0|