|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
| Level 76 Comments: FJ Cultist |
OfflineSend mail to ttrisking Block ttrisking Invite ttrisking to be your friend
- Views: 1058EPIC WIN
22 1 Total: +21
- Views: 749Gayier and Gayier
10 0 Total: +10
- Views: 837Youtube Reccomendation Fail
6 0 Total: +6
- Views: 784ACDC FAIL
5 1 Total: +4
- Views: 930But she's still wearing pants!
6 4 Total: +2
- Views: 620Why gingers don't have souls
5 3 Total: +2
latest user's comments
|#5 - Thank you so much for posting, I simply can't get enough of yo…||06/25/2012 on slykitty's profile||0|
|#8 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||10/08/2011 on I'm so baked||+3|
|#176 - I'm color blind and I approve of this.||09/19/2011 on Cereal Guy||+6|
|#168 - Awesome.||09/02/2011 on Sex you say? (Part 4)||+2|
|#5 - ******* hilarious||08/31/2011 on Escapades in the Night||0|
|#150 - What is the deep web exactly? I've heard quite a bit of talk about it. [+] (6 new replies)||08/29/2011 on If you Printed the Internet||+1|
#153 - kittywithclaws (08/29/2011) [-]
"For those who don't know, the deep web represents a gargantuan part of the internet which is not accessible through regular searches via google or other search engines.
Searching on the Internet today can be compared to dragging a net across the surface of the ocean. While a great deal may be caught in the net, there is still a wealth of information that is deep, and therefore, missed. The reason is simple: Most of the Web's information is buried far down on dynamically generated sites, and standard search engines never find it.
Here are some facts on The Deep Web:
· Public information on the deep Web is currently 400 to 550 times larger than the commonly defined World Wide Web.
· The deep Web contains 7,500 terabytes of information compared to 19 terabytes of information in the surface Web.
· The deep Web contains nearly 550 billion individual documents compared to the 1 billion of the surface Web.
· More than 200,000 deep Web sites presently exist.
· Sixty of the largest deep-Web sites collectively contain about 750 terabytes of information — sufficient by themselves to exceed the size of the surface Web forty times.
· The deep Web is the largest growing category of new information on the Internet.
· Deep Web sites tend to be narrower, with deeper content, than conventional surface sites.
· Total quality content of the deep Web is 1,000 to 2,000 times greater than that of the surface Web.
· Deep Web content is highly relevant to every information need, market, and domain.
· More than half of the deep Web content resides in topic-specific databases.
· A full ninety-five per cent of the deep Web is publicly accessible information — not subject to fees or subscriptions.
What lies beneath the surface is a who's who of hackers, scientists, drug dealers, astronomers, assassins, physicists, revolutionaries, Government officials, Police, Feds, terrorists, perverts, data miners, kidnappers, sociologists, etc. "
#155 - kittywithclaws (08/29/2011) [-]
Read more here, it also briefly explains how to get onto it
|#306 - Is that Henry Rollins at the bottom? LOL||08/23/2011 on awesome people hanging out...||-1|
|#22 - OMG. I had a Mr.Bond last year, and he was a total dick. lol||08/12/2011 on 69||-2|
|#92 - Right, thanks!||08/12/2011 on Oh, Fourchin Pt. 2||0|
|#90 - What's the name of this show? I remember watching it all the time.||08/12/2011 on Oh, Fourchin Pt. 2||0|