Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 229 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to tristanscharpman
Invite tristanscharpman to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 229 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 230 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about tristanscharpman
latest user's comments
- first one isn't true. the sega saturn had an internet adapter,…
Video Game Fact Comp 2
- ART!!!! ******* ART!!!!!
Funnyjunk with hats
- yesterday i got board on funnyjunk so i made a text adventure …
if you would care to upload it somewhere i'd like to try it :) ill give some educated quality feedback too if you want, cause a few of my friends does stuff like that when bored too, though rarely text, so i've been doing that quite a bit (:
What kind of board?
- I think 4chan invented that ****** cell phone trick. "exc…
Anime Mot Posters 542
- i like 4chan, but i stick to funny junk because of things like…
- i could tell he is from 4chan the second he said cancer.
He has a point.
- because we've ALL heard a woman say it in person. this just st…
The only place I've ever seen it (along with stupider variations) is on facebook, it's as if that website just breeds stupidity sometimes,
- <-----my favorite 4chan thread of all time.
Look up Mr. Bones Wild Ride. One of my favorite 4chan threads
- funnyjunk is pretty good about getting them right. 4chan.... 4…
Black man fucks up nigger
- well, i use steam for most of my games, and dlc is paid and up…
DLC = Downloadable Content
If you download it from somewhere, and it's free. it's DLC
If it automatically does it, it's an update,
Well there's your problem, steam.
There are many games with free DLC. DLC is a generic term for downloadable content, steam have categorized them that way. The words "DLC" and "update" are pretty much interchangeable, but DLC is usually more like expansion packs and "updates" are usually small things and bug fixes.
Show Comments (2)