Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #11122 on Subscribers
Level 343 Comments: Sold Soul
Send mail to traveltech
Invite traveltech to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 202 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 203 Content: Comedic Genius
Comment Level Progress:
Level 343 Comments: Sold Soul → Level 344 Comments: Sold Soul
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about traveltech
latest user's comments
- That's actually way more useful than I was expecting
- **traveltech used "*roll picture*"** **traveltech rolled i…
That's actually way more useful than I was expecting
- Yeah, except only you can see your pokemon's nickname. Everyo…
think i might put it at a...
still has 666 for the CP
- I own a channel?
- I might actually go the paladin route, get the bonus on all my…
- Dobby kills Artemis Fowl
- Also, several of them can't be found in the wild in this unive…
- **traveltech used "*roll 1, 00-99*"** **traveltech rolls 77…
Roll for a GF
- That's still just a stable time loop, there doesn't have to be…
Probably not how it went
Well I guess it's a loop in a sense, but I think it looks more like a line which goes into a helix. I'm just saying it only seems like a paradox if the cause is also the consequence of an event at the same time which doesn't seems that logical to me.
Although this is hypothetical so it's a baseless assumption to suggest time works like spacial dimensions. The assumption only works assuming it's realistic and it's impossible today to know whether or not time travel or a multiverse exists.
I am of the opinion that determinism is realistic probably. Although imo you don't create another world when you change your mind according to multiverse scenario because the world where you change your mind already exists. If something is even remotely possible according to "many worlds" then it already exists. If something is not then I guess it doesn't.
- I cum right at him in defiance
Show Comments (520)