Click to expand
Rank #2747 on CommentsLevel 235 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
OfflineSend mail to thedudeistheman Block thedudeistheman Invite thedudeistheman to be your friend flag avatar
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||8/08/2010|
|Funnyjunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#6651|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#2592|
|Content Thumbs:||48 total, 60 , 12|
|Comment Thumbs:||4151 total, 4672 , 521|
|Content Level Progress:|| 79.66% (47/59) |
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
|Comment Level Progress:|| 5% (5/100) |
Level 235 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 236 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
|Total Comments Made:||6136|
|Favorite Tags:||it (2)|
latest user's comments
|#86 - Wikipedia says she was brainwashed by Doctor Faustus. Th… [+] (1 new reply)||19 hours ago on Oh Spidey||0|
|#31412 - Primer. Not a superhero movie, but it's very well thought out … [+] (1 new reply)||07/04/2015 on Television - cartoon...||+1|
|#31 - Spider-Man survives an attack and reveals his identity. … [+] (3 new replies)||07/04/2015 on Oh Spidey||+1|
#56 - ohemgeezus (07/05/2015) [-]
Sadly it wasn't in the main arc, as Cap is walking up the court house steps he sees a red laser on the back of the cop in front of him, dashes up and pushes the cop and gets hit by the sniper crossbones and in the panic Sharon Carter or whatever he name is is at his side and delivers the killing blow cause she was mind tricked by Zola
|#400581 - Well the point is that you can't just like everything.||07/04/2015 on Hating - file complaints,...||+1|
|#400533 - What if you want to like roller coasters but you get motion sick? [+] (2 new replies)||07/04/2015 on Hating - file complaints,...||+4|
|#31400 - It also means that a movie that got a 10 could be w…||07/04/2015 on Television - cartoon...||0|
|#31399 - RATINGS SPOILER: 1 - This movie is completely not w… [+] (1 new reply)||07/04/2015 on Television - cartoon...||0|
|#31398 - Housebound is about a girl (Morgana O'Reilly) who is sentenced… [+] (2 new replies)||07/04/2015 on Television - cartoon...||0|
#31399 - thedudeistheman (07/04/2015) [-]
1 - This movie is completely not worth watching unless you want to complain about it, want a laugh, or just want to know what a terrible movie is like.
2 - There is something about this movie that makes it completely not awful, but, y'know, it's basically a 1.
3. There are probably a few redeeming qualities about this movies. Maybe the acting is okay.
4. The potential is there, but something went wrong along the way. Maybe the script is poorly written, or the acting isn't what it needs to be.
5. You can see a good movie underneath the garbage, but you missed the trash collectors and have to sit with the garbage for another 24 hours. You can take it outside, but you'll know it's still there. There might be only a few bad things about this movie, but they're big.
6. An okay film. The film itself might be fine, but nothing stands out about it. Maybe the problems are minor, but there are a lot of them. The kind of movie you might wait to watch on TV or Netflix. See it in the theater if you've been waiting a while for it.
7. A good film. Has a handful of problems that don't outweigh the good parts of the film. A 7 or above is a movie you should check out in theaters if you can.
8. A great film. Should only have minor problems, but if there is a major problem or two, it doesn't weigh too heavily on the film, or I just don't care about it due to the other positive aspects of the film.
9. A near-perfect movie. From my point of view, there's nothing wrong with this movie except for one thing. It might have a couple of small problems, but they're afterthoughts.
10. A perfect movie. No problems whatsoever. The one thing that a 10 has and a 9 doesn't is the rewatchability, which is just a personal thing. A perfect movie has all the qualities of a 9 (preferably without any problems, but one or two insignificant things can be excused), but I can watch it several times a year, whereas a movie I give a 9 isn't a movie I'd want to rewatch often. An exception to this rule would be an excellent movie that I couldn't rewatch for one reason or another. For example, I'd give The Impossible a 10, but it made me really sad and I can't rewatch it that often because it's too emotionally pressing. However, this means that a movie that got a 9 is worthy of 10.
Obviously, this scale is subjective. If you want to watch a movie, just watch it. Why should you care what some guy on the Internet says?
|#31394 - Despite listing more good things than bad things, the ba…||07/04/2015 on Television - cartoon...||0|
|#31393 - Good Parts: - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Emilia… [+] (1 new reply)||07/04/2015 on Television - cartoon...||0|
#31394 - thedudeistheman (07/04/2015) [-]
Despite listing more good things than bad things, the bad things significantly outweigh the good things. By a large margin. The acting of the Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, and Simmons do not hold this movie up. The plot's ambition is marred by the terrible dialogue. You feel nothing for the characters, so you don't care about what happens in the movie.