Click to expand
Level 114 Comments: Funny Junkie
OfflineSend mail to thecommittee Block thecommittee Invite thecommittee to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||1/19/2013|
|Funnyjunk Career Stats|
|Content Thumbs:||328 total, 388 , 60|
|Comment Thumbs:||198 total, 225 , 27|
|Content Level Progress:|| 80% (8/10) |
Level 32 Content: Peasant → Level 33 Content: Peasant
|Comment Level Progress:|| 20% (1/5) |
Level 114 Comments: Funny Junkie → Level 115 Comments: Funny Junkie
|Times Content Favorited:||21 times|
|Total Comments Made:||108|
latest user's comments
|#7 - This was actually a social experiment by the op who had set ou… [+] (1 new reply)||12/07/2014 on Feminazis Vs DnD||+2|
|#48 - Take it from someone with almost no self consciousness when it…||11/15/2014 on This will be the result of...||0|
|#45 - 14. Alright, even though it may be tough to make the transitio…||11/12/2014 on 18 Food Replacement Hacks||0|
|#41 - Alright, in order. 1. Legit as **** , Quinoa is grea… [+] (1 new reply)||11/12/2014 on 18 Food Replacement Hacks||0|
#45 - thecommittee (11/12/2014) [-]
14. Alright, even though it may be tough to make the transition, use rock salt for everything you can. Himalayan rock is optional, I personalty like Celtic sea, but trust me when I say that you will not regret learning to use rock salt
15. Oh looks, I was just talking about this. Almond butter is amazing stuff, but that reason is bull. Comparing top notch almond butter to bottom tier peanut butter is not fair in the slightest. If you are going to make the switch, do it because almond butter is great, not because SOME peanut butter is bad.
16. Coconut water is some pretty magical stuff, and hacking open your own whole coconut is pretty cool, but I find it to be an arbitrary alternative, there is plenty of stuff out there see: kombucha (although getting not nasty Kombucha is tricky)
17. Fuck this shit, fuck it again, and fuck it one more time for good measure, then give everyone around you the meanest glare you can, and warn them never to take away your fruit juice.
18. They both have there virtues, although if you haven't I would still suggest giving almond milk a try. Some people I know are launching a business around top of the line almond milk, its delicious stuff when treated right.
Most of the things here come down to either a matter of preference, or one of sourcing. When it comes down to it, if your buying from shit places, it wont matter if you go for almonds or peanuts, its still shit.
Source: My family, in addition to being huge foodies, own and operate a artistically food business. I work regularly with professional cooks and culinary school graduates.
|#74 - **thecommittee rolls 457,178,399** lets go||11/03/2014 on Steam competition||0|
|#3 - "She was covered in the entrails of a sheep, which she sa…||10/24/2014 on N day shamaladingdong||0|
|#13 - Dan savage (a gay radio talkshow host who gives people relatio… [+] (3 new replies)||10/24/2014 on Pride Parades Are Odd||+1|
#33 - anonymous (10/24/2014) [-]
Oh please. You know damn well you can't do that without getting harassment. You think having a white pride parade would go over well?
#110 - anonymous (10/25/2014) [-]
Read some of the other comments ITT. Maybe it is because of how they conduct themselves. Nobody, gay or straight, black or white, foreign or national, could go out into the streets wearing thongs and feathers and trumpeting loud music and demand respect and NOT get harassed by somebody. The practice is ridiculous and should be ridiculed. Just be yourself.
|#732 - **thecommittee rolls 284,306,807**||10/24/2014 on Free Steam||0|
|#118 - Well, is a dam good thing I'm more of an asshole than a twat.||10/20/2014 on My high school graduation...||+1|
|#100 - MFW I gave a graduation speech that was actually entertaining … [+] (2 new replies)||10/20/2014 on My high school graduation...||0|