Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #232 on Comments
Level 560 Comments: My skin is turning green
Send mail to thechosentroll
Invite thechosentroll to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 267 Content: Pure Win → Level 268 Content: Pure Win
Comment Level Progress:
Level 560 Comments: My skin is turning green → Level 561 Comments: Growing extra thumbs
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about thechosentroll
latest user's comments
- So, basically, you want a dude with a vagina. Honestly, same.
tfw no gf
Is that wrong?
You mean a bro right?
- Yes. Like I said, psychological stuff ain't ****. I'll take dy…
What scares you most?
- As good enough of an excuse as any to post this.
Playing With Friends Be Like
- Is that a rhetorical question or do you want the actual list?
- If you try hard enough, you can make it out so literally every…
**deckbox used "*roll picture*"**
diagnosed with AS - but it is like, I am absolutely nothing like them physically or emotionally or whatever, but just leant towards aspie interests perhaps ?
Anyhow - you go to ANY card game such as magic or yugi you can clearly dictate who is autistic or aspergers and who isn't, mannerisms, appearance, smell, dialect, the things they discuss and how they do it, it is clear as daylight really who is and who isn't .
yeah all you have to do is introduce them to Funnyjunk
You can't be Autistic or ADD if you never go to the doctor. Such maybe my case, but, I would have to go to the doctor to check.
My mom, who never took me to the doctor for any mental health anything for fear I would get some medicine
(Ephedra was one hell of a help when it came time to study--too bad I only got it when my asthma flared up.)
tells me now, 2 decades after symptoms became obvious: "I'm pretty sure you have Asperger's, and that your father is autistic."
I recently talked to a academic adviser... and rather than my normal manner, I had no problem maintaining eye contact... but she did and I wondered why....
Turns out, I was only looking at her lazy eye... I reaized that and corrected myself, and BOOM--suddenly I can't maintain eye contact.
That's the point of progressive medicine. Everyone is sick! Everyone needs drugs! Everyone needs insurance! Everyone give us your money!
I'm autistic and I don't pay for any meds. in fact, I get more attention and consideration because of it
Keep the little boys drugged so they'll shut the fuck up and sit down! Stupid fucking defective girls, am I rite fellow regressive? :^)
Doctors work with drug companies all the time. Doctors make sick people and the only cure are these expensive drugs.
- It's called staying true to the original, you uncultured swine.
ITS ALMOST HERE!!!
- Most protein look like two balls of yarn having violent sex. F…
Vounowsu Oncilyena Ulfalsu
- I like how this happened often enough to require a rule.
When you are dealing with professionals who all aim at a target smaller than your pinkie finger it isn't that surprising.
The wording makes me think that the rule was intended for if the dart is laying on top of other darts, not this robin hood thing.
3. Each dart thrown counts against the three in the player's turn. But any dart that misses, bounces off or falls from the board, earns no score. If a dart sticks in another dart, it counts as a throw but gets no score.
- I mean, it's good cosplay.
- If your greatest fear is some philosophical ****, then clearly…
What scares you most?
Because there's some many flesheating parasites in Norway
Have you seen mango worms?
Yes. Like I said, psychological stuff ain't shit. I'll take dying alone over that shit any day.
Show Comments (3659)