Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

tenfinnvo    

Rank #210 on Content
tenfinnvo Avatar Level 294 Comments: Post Master
Offline
Send mail to tenfinnvo Block tenfinnvo Invite tenfinnvo to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Consoles Owned: PC
Date Signed Up:5/22/2012
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#210
Comment Ranking:#428
Highest Content Rank:#126
Highest Comment Rank:#415
Content Thumbs: 58009 total,  63599 ,  5590
Comment Thumbs: 11547 total,  12212 ,  665
Content Level Progress: 8.1% (81/1000)
Level 249 Content: Doinitrite → Level 250 Content: Contaminated Win
Comment Level Progress: 82% (82/100)
Level 294 Comments: Post Master → Level 295 Comments: Post Master
Subscribers:8
Content Views:2776545
Times Content Favorited:4847 times
Total Comments Made:1608
FJ Points:5328
Favorite Tags: russia (6) | Videogames (4) | Cars (3) | crashes (3) | Fallout (3) | Pc (3) | tags (3) | tf2 (3) | Art (2) | consoles (2) | euromaidan (2) | gaben (2) | gta (2) | one (2) | too (2) | ukraine (2)

latest user's comments

#7 - What a time to be alive.  [+] (2 new replies) 08/09/2014 on Real-Time Translator App 0
User avatar #8 - jokexplain (08/09/2014) [-]
try it for yourself
android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.questvisual.wordlens.demo&hl=en
ios
itunes.apple.com/be/app/word-lens/id383463868?mt=8
if you don't have a smartphone, no word lens for you
User avatar #9 - tenfinnvo (08/09/2014) [-]
Already tried. And for whatever reason, all language packs are free. Got the full version without paying a nickel. It's great!
#4 - Yeah, my ex classmate proposed to his wife the day after he me…  [+] (4 new replies) 08/09/2014 on Just going to leave this here +3
User avatar #138 - potrsr (08/10/2014) [-]
thats even worse than my first date where the topic was about our chil. OR not our child because she said she doesn't want it with me. 2 years later she wants one with we'll be 25 years old...
User avatar #125 - sonictheblueguy (08/10/2014) [-]
My parents got engaged on their first date... this is their 25th year together now.
#6 - muchswagsuchwow (08/09/2014) [-]
this picture says it all but actually good on them
#12 - braindeadmetalhead (08/09/2014) [-]
no this picture does.
#1 - I give up. What's the catch?  [+] (10 new replies) 08/09/2014 on Real-Time Translator App +3
User avatar #54 - capinsquiggles (08/10/2014) [-]
The catch is that, while it's a free app, you have to BUY language packs, last time I checked anyway, so if you went to Japan or something you'd have to buy the japanese language, I got the app on my ipod cause I live in a multi-cultural country and is useful
User avatar #61 - tenfinnvo (08/10/2014) [-]
I refer you to comment 9. I just got the app when i wrote it, and at the moment all the packs were free. Perhaps it's some kind of a regional bug, but i'm not complaining.
User avatar #49 - lotengo (08/10/2014) [-]
mine doesnt work properly, maybe because the text i tried it out on was to small
User avatar #44 - rennat (08/10/2014) [-]
That this video is 5 years old and the technology went nowhere.
User avatar #57 - jokexplain (08/10/2014) [-]
apart from launching an app for ios and android a few weeks ago with 1 million downloads?
apart from that, yeah it went nowhere
User avatar #4 - jokexplain (08/09/2014) [-]
none, there's already software that recognizes text from pictures, and translating software.
this one combines the two, fantastically
User avatar #34 - ianistheman (08/10/2014) [-]
jokeexplain is taking over scienceexplain's job.
User avatar #7 - tenfinnvo (08/09/2014) [-]
What a time to be alive.
User avatar #8 - jokexplain (08/09/2014) [-]
try it for yourself
android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.questvisual.wordlens.demo&hl=en
ios
itunes.apple.com/be/app/word-lens/id383463868?mt=8
if you don't have a smartphone, no word lens for you
User avatar #9 - tenfinnvo (08/09/2014) [-]
Already tried. And for whatever reason, all language packs are free. Got the full version without paying a nickel. It's great!
#2 - It's a single bathroom.  [+] (2 new replies) 08/08/2014 on You pervert +253
User avatar #32 - tranquilizer (08/09/2014) [-]
females travel in packs
this doesn't change when someone needs to use the restroom
#5 - desacabose (08/08/2014) [-]
This changes nothing
#5 - People came to iceland and found bountiful lands. They did not…  [+] (4 new replies) 08/08/2014 on iceland +80
User avatar #6 - Ashtaroth (08/08/2014) [-]
Basically, the first explorers of the Atlantic went exploring at a bad time and caught Iceland in a long winter and Greenland several months later at its absolute greenest, so the names ended up flip-flopped.
#9 - lokkeduen (08/08/2014) [-]
heard the other story too, but this guy has got it. southern greenland is green as fuck during summer
User avatar #22 - rainbowrush (08/09/2014) [-]
The entire Greenland was green at the time, cause of the medieval warm period.
#19 - halli (08/09/2014) [-]
actually you both are right
#13 - That does make a lot of sense. Duly noted. 08/08/2014 on Proposing 0
#6 - Schrodinger never made the experiment with the cat. The cat wa…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/08/2014 on BRING ME SCHRÖDINGERS HEAD 0
#9 - anonymous (08/08/2014) [-]
**anonymous rolled image** The line of thinking was to state that the cat is both alive and dead, and opening the box was the only way to find out.
#2 - Gift cards are the worst gift one can give imo. It just says &…  [+] (8 new replies) 08/08/2014 on Proposing +10
#12 - anonymous (08/08/2014) [-]
you know your girl friend fucking loves one particular store, you're too scared to guess her size and you don't know fashion for shit. Get her a gift card for that store and take her on a shopping spree (with money already on the gift card). Thoughtful, painless and no her assuming you think she's fat/needs to lose weight based on you getting clothes the wrong size.
#13 - tenfinnvo (08/08/2014) [-]
That does make a lot of sense. Duly noted.
#10 - animedudej (08/08/2014) [-]
the only gift card i've owned i forgot about and two years after it expired i found it again...
i generally just get cash for birthdays/xmas/special events
User avatar #9 - skeptical (08/08/2014) [-]
Better than nothing right?
User avatar #7 - wersand (08/08/2014) [-]
What about a gift card for free sex?
User avatar #5 - alfibrakiz (08/08/2014) [-]
Money is always the best gift to recieve
User avatar #4 - buttfacea (08/08/2014) [-]
I agree to a point, although if the person asks for a gift card to that particular store your giving them exactly what they want, i constantly ask for best buy gift cards, so I can pool them up and buy something uber expensive that i would never get without
#3 - tksparty (08/08/2014) [-]
It really depends what shop the gift card is for though. Sometimes they say 'I know you like this particular type of stuff but I don't know enough about that stuff to get you the right thing'. My gf just got me a Games Workshop voucher for my b'day which I appreciated.

Five the Emperor
#4 - Cat's fw the burglar kicks him.  [+] (22 new replies) 08/06/2014 on Guard Cat +393
#136 - igelior (08/07/2014) [-]
#60 - kristovsky (08/07/2014) [-]
Denkst du, dass das ein verficktes Spiel ist?
#22 - gisuar (08/06/2014) [-]
*Denkst du, das ist ein mutterfickendes Spiel
nobody would ever say "mutterfickendes" though maybe verficktes which would be something like fucking or fucked
User avatar #15 - Rideandrum (08/06/2014) [-]
* das Spiel oder?
#21 - captnnorway (08/06/2014) [-]
I don't get the setence really. "You think, this is a motherfuckings game?" is how I read it. Shouldn't it be Denkst du? Well whatever. Also in my very limited german knowledge, wouldn't das Spiel man "the game" shit I lost so that wouldn't fit?
#25 - gisuar (08/06/2014) [-]
here das is used like the english this
instead of saying "dies" as refering to a specific thing many germans use das because usually everyone knows what you are refering to
User avatar #23 - Rideandrum (08/06/2014) [-]
Well in my also limited german knowledge, I would say "Denkst du, dass das ein mutterfickenes Spiel ist?" Nobody really says mutterficken in german to my knowledge, but I am giving op the benefit of the doubt on this
#24 - captnnorway (08/06/2014) [-]
ye that makes a lot more sense. You should imagine I could some german after 5 years of it in School, but oh well
#27 - Rideandrum (08/06/2014) [-]
User avatar #26 - Rideandrum (08/06/2014) [-]
but you know man there is a famous saying that says, "Life is too short to learn German."
#28 - captnnorway (08/06/2014) [-]
I'm done now anyway. Last year was the last ... year oh joy, looks like I can't speak English either
User avatar #29 - Rideandrum (08/06/2014) [-]
where are you from buddy? did you spend time in germany?
#30 - captnnorway (08/06/2014) [-]
*looks at my name* uhm sweden?

Anyway, in Norway we start learning a 2nd foreign language in 8th grade. You chose either German, Spanish or French and have that until 2nd year high school. Some school also offer Russian, Japanese or other weird languages. I've never been to Germany though
User avatar #31 - Rideandrum (08/06/2014) [-]
oh ok. sorry didnt notice your name. most peoples names on here mean nothing. you would like germany, i had a finnish friend here in germany and he plans to come back eventually (i hope)
#33 - captnnorway (08/06/2014) [-]
I vowed to never speak another word German after the final oral exam. But perhaps, there's so much to see in the world and Germany is definitely on the list of things to visit. Btw are you from Germany?
User avatar #36 - Rideandrum (08/06/2014) [-]
mah i am from america. but i will take that as a compliment as i am insecure about my german skills i am just studying in germany for a year then i will be back in good for nothing ol' america
#38 - captnnorway (08/06/2014) [-]
Honestly though, America is more interesting than Germany. It's so fucking big it's ridiculous. And since it's so big, there's so much to see. Just drive a few hours and suddenly it's like you're in a different country. Then again, if you live in Europe you're actually in a different country after a few hours, but whatever. . I plan on seeing the whole world though, and I got plenty time to explore both Germany and America
User avatar #39 - Rideandrum (08/06/2014) [-]
perhaps i am just used to america. america has what i like to call "Big Country Syndrome" that makes them ignorant of the rest of the world
#41 - captnnorway (08/06/2014) [-]
Perhaps, but you also have some of the funniest people I've met. This once a hobo came up to me and asked where I was from. When I said Norway he said "Me too" and then he tried to sell me a "meteor" for a few million dollars. Also a lot of people were interested in knowing stuff about Norway, or boasting their knowledge of Norway. I can't remember anywhere where people were so open to strangers. Here in Norway I can't remember ever talking to a stranger that wasn't half mad or a foreigner. You probably know more of your country than I, but I think you're too pessimistic mate
User avatar #77 - misspoop (08/07/2014) [-]
I've met someone from Norway in Germany and she didn't seem so mad
User avatar #43 - Rideandrum (08/06/2014) [-]
maybe you are right. but it also depends on where you are. where i am from (southwest) they can be really ignorant. partly because they are tired of seeing mexicans and partly because they are tires of their own state and just want to see more of america instead of experiencing a different culture
#13 - hhanako (08/06/2014) [-]
#46 - How do you think vinyl records work?  [+] (3 new replies) 08/06/2014 on Old Skool Music Piracy +1
User avatar #57 - windson (08/06/2014) [-]
Magnetic recording, I guess. I only watched that Mythbusters episode a while ago.
User avatar #61 - windson (08/06/2014) [-]
Thanks
#10 - Oh. It's not obvious. 08/05/2014 on now you know this too +1
#8 - Um Are you asking how being faster improves speed? Its…  [+] (2 new replies) 08/05/2014 on now you know this too 0
User avatar #9 - olmesy (08/05/2014) [-]
It's a joke about the drug: speed

"Speed is now so important..."
User avatar #10 - tenfinnvo (08/05/2014) [-]
Oh. It's not obvious.
#7 - There was another way where i'm from. Pirated vinyl was called…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/05/2014 on Old Skool Music Piracy +74
User avatar #43 - huehuehuepster (08/06/2014) [-]
they look pretty sick bro
10/10 would buy
#40 - Picture 08/04/2014 on yes. +2
#38 - Picture  [+] (2 new replies) 08/04/2014 on yes. 0
User avatar #39 - closothehomosexual (08/04/2014) [-]
you're not very good at jokes
User avatar #40 - tenfinnvo (08/04/2014) [-]
#36 - "Will you continue that until i suck your cock?" …  [+] (4 new replies) 08/04/2014 on yes. +3
User avatar #37 - closothehomosexual (08/04/2014) [-]
User avatar #38 - tenfinnvo (08/04/2014) [-]
User avatar #39 - closothehomosexual (08/04/2014) [-]
you're not very good at jokes
User avatar #40 - tenfinnvo (08/04/2014) [-]
#214 - thank mr skeltal 08/04/2014 on Calcium +4
#31 - "If you were a man you'd be Sherlock Holmes"  [+] (8 new replies) 08/04/2014 on yes. 0
User avatar #63 - demandsgayversion (08/05/2014) [-]
In your case it would be Sherlock Homely.
User avatar #42 - landerp (08/04/2014) [-]
These jokes are puns, yours is more of an estate observation that may also be taken as a compliment.
User avatar #35 - closothehomosexual (08/04/2014) [-]
?
User avatar #36 - tenfinnvo (08/04/2014) [-]
"Will you continue that until i suck your cock?"
"If you were a man you'd be Sherlock Holmes"
User avatar #37 - closothehomosexual (08/04/2014) [-]
User avatar #38 - tenfinnvo (08/04/2014) [-]
User avatar #39 - closothehomosexual (08/04/2014) [-]
you're not very good at jokes
User avatar #40 - tenfinnvo (08/04/2014) [-]
#28 - Comment deleted 08/04/2014 on One Piece Facts Part 4 0
#20 - If everyone around you smells like **** , maybe it… 08/02/2014 on Voice +7
#1 - зубная паста ХЛОРОДОНТ 08/01/2014 on buds 0
#4 - Got 64GB microSD form aliexpress for like 5$. It was on a deal… 08/01/2014 on Difference between 2005 and... +1
#7 - The thing you miss is the fact that the universe where the the…  [+] (9 new replies) 07/29/2014 on I Think I Know Who Wore It... +1
User avatar #9 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
no, dude, if a theory that affects all universes is wrong in one, is wrong in all the others.
i'm pretty sure that otherwise you would be accepting the simultaneus existence of A and !A, wich is a logical nonsense.

still, im no phisic, i might be sayng lot of shit here. also i'm drunk. better restart this conversation tomorrow. *burp*
User avatar #15 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
i know bringing videogames into this kind of discussions is ill advised bur, lets say the multiverse theory works like Bioshock Infinite exposes it, an infinite number of probable universes in which they all share some constants, like in the game "there is always a lighthouse, there is always a man, there is always a city" this applied to our reality, if true, we could assume one of those constants would be the multiverse theory being right in all universes
User avatar #18 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
did you even read my absurd demostration? you have to matematically demolish it before going on.
User avatar #20 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
comment number? eitherways i dont think we can matematically demolish that theory just yet, as from my point of view, we are not that advanced to understand the iner machinations of the universe
User avatar #21 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
we dont have to understand a phisics problem if his logical counterpart is unable to exist
also, check comment #5
#28 - hillbillypowpow (07/30/2014) [-]
The multiverse theory states that all universes have the same basic laws of physics.
User avatar #32 - gdikodiak (07/30/2014) [-]
mmm and than, why those universes dont interact with our. we should experiment events that cannot be explained by the dynamics in our own universe. example

you say that theory is based on wave nature of atoms. therefore, the considered atoms are the same in all the multiverse, just with different wavelenght? i guess.

if those atoms collide in another universe, the effect of the collision should be seen also in our dimention, as a non logical event ( because we dont get what caused it )

infinite universes implyes infinite interactions, so a continuum of non explainable behaviors given by the multiverse nature of existence.

if we can study our universe with precision, is because no other universe is interfeering, so i can still be doubtfull of the theory.

also why the red thumbs? i mean, its just an opinion, im not offending anyone
#31 - gdikodiak has deleted their comment.
User avatar #22 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
oh yes i read that, that's why i said the Bioshock Infinite thing, the game works with multiple universes and realities, but they state that they all have something in common, constants, and in this case, what if the laws of physics are the constants? like, no matter what universe you're in, the law of gravity holds, so does the multiverse theory, and other stuff, thus, those things being the pivotal stuff that all universes share
#4 - In some other universe, you are!  [+] (20 new replies) 07/29/2014 on I Think I Know Who Wore It... +58
User avatar #5 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
listen here, remembre im no expert, is just my opinion here.
demonstration by reducing to absurd.

> assume multiverse true
> there are infinite universes, all differs for a little particular
> by the power of the infinite amount of them, any possible reality ecsists
> therefore, there is a universe in wich the teory of multiverse is false
> a truth is absolute, if multiverse is false in one, is false in all the others
> therefore, i demostrated that implyng the truth of multiverse also implyes his falsehood
> therefore the tesis is wrong
> therefore multiverse theory is wrong

i might be wrong, dunno. thats just my opinion tho'

User avatar #24 - lancasthor (07/30/2014) [-]
"" therefore, there is a universe in wich the teory of multiverse is false ""

Nope. your own local laws of physics ..and other fun things can not escape the bubble.
..And such universe would break its own rules (by being a part of soon-non-existing multiverse) making it impossible to exist.

Its paradoxal for being there in the first place.
..unless it happens to be the one we're living in.
User avatar #30 - gdikodiak (07/30/2014) [-]
THAN the infinite different universes cannot exist because the universes outside what you call the bubble cannot exist. the current definition of multiverse also implies that there is no restriction to the types of universes that can exist, included some with different phisics.

that was my critic in the first place, read my other comments, i wrote that somewere.
i criticize the definition, not the idea. also who cares, i dont do the cool kid, i started my demonstration with "just my opinion here"

you talk like you think a teacher of yourself. thats rude. unless you are a teacher.

#23 - anonymous (07/29/2014) [-]
"i might be wrong, dunno. thats just my opinion tho' " I'll guide you through some of the many different things you're doing wrong here.

a) An opinion does not say anything about whether or not something is. Especially theories.

b) You're assuming a strict sense of rules. There is nothing that says that if something is true in one universe, it's also true in all the others. Therefore it could be that in one universe, multiverse theory isn't true.

c) Using your incorrect assumption Incorrect because there is no merit to assuming it and no proof that it is true that the multiverse theory has to uphold strict rules, it is still possible for an infinite amount of different universes to exist differentiating in small events instead of rules.

TL;DR: Don't say something isn't true when it cannot be proven that it isn't true.
User avatar #11 - ajrdts (07/29/2014) [-]
The multi theory comes from the chain of thought that atoms behave more like waves and change and move, in these universes the only difference is that the atoms would have a different arrangement, thus bringing about the almost infinite possibilities however, the laws of physics in these universes would not be different
User avatar #12 - ajrdts (07/29/2014) [-]
You even said it yourself, a truth is absolute, the multiverse theory is a theory based on atom behaviour caused by the laws of physics, which are absolute truths themselves making the multiverse theory an absolute truth also
User avatar #14 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
yes, but the lows of phisics about the atomic behavior in microscopic scale is something outside our understanding, and not dimostrated ( strings, supersimmetric systems, etc ). is all stuff that cannot be scientifically proved. sayng that atoms behave differently in other dimentions is a statement that starts from the assumption that those other universes do exist, but the atoms dinamics do not prove other universes at all.

while my reasoning is algebrically flowless, admitting infinite possibilities implyes error in the tesis. i gave you a mathematical ( logic is a form of math ) demostration that declares that multiverse, as currently defined, is impossible.



User avatar #17 - ajrdts (07/29/2014) [-]
In all fairness, I myself don't believe in the multiverse theory, and since things can only really be proved by observations, until we can travel to these other universes, we only really have our own to go on, which currently shows there is only one
User avatar #19 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
dont get me wrong, i dont say that there are absolutely no other universes. i dont know and i am too ignorant to even talk about it. but the multiverse theory, as now is defined, is logically impossible. they will need to refine the definition before i can agree with them
User avatar #7 - tenfinnvo (07/29/2014) [-]
The thing you miss is the fact that the universe where the theory is wrong might also have the "absolute truth" thingie working all wrong.
User avatar #9 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
no, dude, if a theory that affects all universes is wrong in one, is wrong in all the others.
i'm pretty sure that otherwise you would be accepting the simultaneus existence of A and !A, wich is a logical nonsense.

still, im no phisic, i might be sayng lot of shit here. also i'm drunk. better restart this conversation tomorrow. *burp*
User avatar #15 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
i know bringing videogames into this kind of discussions is ill advised bur, lets say the multiverse theory works like Bioshock Infinite exposes it, an infinite number of probable universes in which they all share some constants, like in the game "there is always a lighthouse, there is always a man, there is always a city" this applied to our reality, if true, we could assume one of those constants would be the multiverse theory being right in all universes
User avatar #18 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
did you even read my absurd demostration? you have to matematically demolish it before going on.
User avatar #20 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
comment number? eitherways i dont think we can matematically demolish that theory just yet, as from my point of view, we are not that advanced to understand the iner machinations of the universe
User avatar #21 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
we dont have to understand a phisics problem if his logical counterpart is unable to exist
also, check comment #5
#28 - hillbillypowpow (07/30/2014) [-]
The multiverse theory states that all universes have the same basic laws of physics.
User avatar #32 - gdikodiak (07/30/2014) [-]
mmm and than, why those universes dont interact with our. we should experiment events that cannot be explained by the dynamics in our own universe. example

you say that theory is based on wave nature of atoms. therefore, the considered atoms are the same in all the multiverse, just with different wavelenght? i guess.

if those atoms collide in another universe, the effect of the collision should be seen also in our dimention, as a non logical event ( because we dont get what caused it )

infinite universes implyes infinite interactions, so a continuum of non explainable behaviors given by the multiverse nature of existence.

if we can study our universe with precision, is because no other universe is interfeering, so i can still be doubtfull of the theory.

also why the red thumbs? i mean, its just an opinion, im not offending anyone
#31 - gdikodiak has deleted their comment.
User avatar #22 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
oh yes i read that, that's why i said the Bioshock Infinite thing, the game works with multiple universes and realities, but they state that they all have something in common, constants, and in this case, what if the laws of physics are the constants? like, no matter what universe you're in, the law of gravity holds, so does the multiverse theory, and other stuff, thus, those things being the pivotal stuff that all universes share
User avatar #6 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
forgive bad english, im drunk right now
#15 - Then play Chaos;Head. One decision always leads to cheery … 07/15/2014 on This wasn't sugoi at all 0
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 0 / Total items point value: 0

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #9 - soundofwinter ONLINE (06/22/2014) [-]
**** you
User avatar #6 - boor (05/30/2014) [-]
Tyvm
User avatar #3 - therealsuperderpy ONLINE (07/08/2013) [-]
I love you.
#4 to #3 - tenfinnvo (07/08/2013) [-]
Why, thank you
User avatar #1 - dkillakai (05/13/2013) [-]
Writing this on your profile to minimize spoilers. The armoured guy and the collasal guy are friends. They were in the training with eren, the two guys are never shown apart. The guy who wanted just to stay in town was also in their training group, he is the guy who hates eren, but after finding his friend's (marco) corpse, he changed his mind and wanted to join the scouting legion. The guy who didn't save eren's mom was just a soldier who was a friend of the family, no-one important as of yet.
User avatar #2 to #1 - tenfinnvo (05/13/2013) [-]
Well i pretty much knew all that, it's just that armored and collosal were not shown doing much important stuff, so i had hard time remembering them when **** got revealed. But thank you for clear informaton.
 Friends (0)