Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

tenfinnvo    

Rank #150 on Content
tenfinnvo Avatar Level 277 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Offline
Send mail to tenfinnvo Block tenfinnvo Invite tenfinnvo to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Consoles Owned: PC
Date Signed Up:5/22/2012
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#150
Comment Ranking:#1069
Highest Content Rank:#126
Highest Comment Rank:#415
Content Thumbs: 53421 total,  58293 ,  4872
Comment Thumbs: 9100 total,  9671 ,  571
Content Level Progress: 62.4% (624/1000)
Level 245 Content: Doinitrite → Level 246 Content: Doinitrite
Comment Level Progress: 8% (8/100)
Level 277 Comments: Ninja Pirate → Level 278 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Subscribers:5
Content Views:2543094
Times Content Favorited:4212 times
Total Comments Made:1500
FJ Points:97
Favorite Tags: russia (6) | Cars (3) | crashes (3) | Fallout (3) | tags (3) | tf2 (3) | Art (2) | euromaidan (2) | gaben (2) | one (2) | too (2) | ukraine (2)

latest user's comments

#7 - The thing you miss is the fact that the universe where the the…  [+] (9 new replies) 07/29/2014 on I Think I Know Who Wore It... +1
User avatar #9 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
no, dude, if a theory that affects all universes is wrong in one, is wrong in all the others.
i'm pretty sure that otherwise you would be accepting the simultaneus existence of A and !A, wich is a logical nonsense.

still, im no phisic, i might be sayng lot of shit here. also i'm drunk. better restart this conversation tomorrow. *burp*
User avatar #15 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
i know bringing videogames into this kind of discussions is ill advised bur, lets say the multiverse theory works like Bioshock Infinite exposes it, an infinite number of probable universes in which they all share some constants, like in the game "there is always a lighthouse, there is always a man, there is always a city" this applied to our reality, if true, we could assume one of those constants would be the multiverse theory being right in all universes
User avatar #18 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
did you even read my absurd demostration? you have to matematically demolish it before going on.
User avatar #20 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
comment number? eitherways i dont think we can matematically demolish that theory just yet, as from my point of view, we are not that advanced to understand the iner machinations of the universe
User avatar #21 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
we dont have to understand a phisics problem if his logical counterpart is unable to exist
also, check comment #5
#28 - hillbillypowpow (07/30/2014) [-]
The multiverse theory states that all universes have the same basic laws of physics.
User avatar #32 - gdikodiak (07/30/2014) [-]
mmm and than, why those universes dont interact with our. we should experiment events that cannot be explained by the dynamics in our own universe. example

you say that theory is based on wave nature of atoms. therefore, the considered atoms are the same in all the multiverse, just with different wavelenght? i guess.

if those atoms collide in another universe, the effect of the collision should be seen also in our dimention, as a non logical event ( because we dont get what caused it )

infinite universes implyes infinite interactions, so a continuum of non explainable behaviors given by the multiverse nature of existence.

if we can study our universe with precision, is because no other universe is interfeering, so i can still be doubtfull of the theory.

also why the red thumbs? i mean, its just an opinion, im not offending anyone
#31 - gdikodiak has deleted their comment.
User avatar #22 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
oh yes i read that, that's why i said the Bioshock Infinite thing, the game works with multiple universes and realities, but they state that they all have something in common, constants, and in this case, what if the laws of physics are the constants? like, no matter what universe you're in, the law of gravity holds, so does the multiverse theory, and other stuff, thus, those things being the pivotal stuff that all universes share
#4 - In some other universe, you are!  [+] (20 new replies) 07/29/2014 on I Think I Know Who Wore It... +58
User avatar #5 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
listen here, remembre im no expert, is just my opinion here.
demonstration by reducing to absurd.

> assume multiverse true
> there are infinite universes, all differs for a little particular
> by the power of the infinite amount of them, any possible reality ecsists
> therefore, there is a universe in wich the teory of multiverse is false
> a truth is absolute, if multiverse is false in one, is false in all the others
> therefore, i demostrated that implyng the truth of multiverse also implyes his falsehood
> therefore the tesis is wrong
> therefore multiverse theory is wrong

i might be wrong, dunno. thats just my opinion tho'

User avatar #24 - lancasthor (07/30/2014) [-]
"" therefore, there is a universe in wich the teory of multiverse is false ""

Nope. your own local laws of physics ..and other fun things can not escape the bubble.
..And such universe would break its own rules (by being a part of soon-non-existing multiverse) making it impossible to exist.

Its paradoxal for being there in the first place.
..unless it happens to be the one we're living in.
User avatar #30 - gdikodiak (07/30/2014) [-]
THAN the infinite different universes cannot exist because the universes outside what you call the bubble cannot exist. the current definition of multiverse also implies that there is no restriction to the types of universes that can exist, included some with different phisics.

that was my critic in the first place, read my other comments, i wrote that somewere.
i criticize the definition, not the idea. also who cares, i dont do the cool kid, i started my demonstration with "just my opinion here"

you talk like you think a teacher of yourself. thats rude. unless you are a teacher.

#23 - anonymous (07/29/2014) [-]
"i might be wrong, dunno. thats just my opinion tho' " I'll guide you through some of the many different things you're doing wrong here.

a) An opinion does not say anything about whether or not something is. Especially theories.

b) You're assuming a strict sense of rules. There is nothing that says that if something is true in one universe, it's also true in all the others. Therefore it could be that in one universe, multiverse theory isn't true.

c) Using your incorrect assumption Incorrect because there is no merit to assuming it and no proof that it is true that the multiverse theory has to uphold strict rules, it is still possible for an infinite amount of different universes to exist differentiating in small events instead of rules.

TL;DR: Don't say something isn't true when it cannot be proven that it isn't true.
User avatar #11 - ajrdts (07/29/2014) [-]
The multi theory comes from the chain of thought that atoms behave more like waves and change and move, in these universes the only difference is that the atoms would have a different arrangement, thus bringing about the almost infinite possibilities however, the laws of physics in these universes would not be different
User avatar #12 - ajrdts (07/29/2014) [-]
You even said it yourself, a truth is absolute, the multiverse theory is a theory based on atom behaviour caused by the laws of physics, which are absolute truths themselves making the multiverse theory an absolute truth also
User avatar #14 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
yes, but the lows of phisics about the atomic behavior in microscopic scale is something outside our understanding, and not dimostrated ( strings, supersimmetric systems, etc ). is all stuff that cannot be scientifically proved. sayng that atoms behave differently in other dimentions is a statement that starts from the assumption that those other universes do exist, but the atoms dinamics do not prove other universes at all.

while my reasoning is algebrically flowless, admitting infinite possibilities implyes error in the tesis. i gave you a mathematical ( logic is a form of math ) demostration that declares that multiverse, as currently defined, is impossible.



User avatar #17 - ajrdts (07/29/2014) [-]
In all fairness, I myself don't believe in the multiverse theory, and since things can only really be proved by observations, until we can travel to these other universes, we only really have our own to go on, which currently shows there is only one
User avatar #19 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
dont get me wrong, i dont say that there are absolutely no other universes. i dont know and i am too ignorant to even talk about it. but the multiverse theory, as now is defined, is logically impossible. they will need to refine the definition before i can agree with them
User avatar #7 - tenfinnvo (07/29/2014) [-]
The thing you miss is the fact that the universe where the theory is wrong might also have the "absolute truth" thingie working all wrong.
User avatar #9 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
no, dude, if a theory that affects all universes is wrong in one, is wrong in all the others.
i'm pretty sure that otherwise you would be accepting the simultaneus existence of A and !A, wich is a logical nonsense.

still, im no phisic, i might be sayng lot of shit here. also i'm drunk. better restart this conversation tomorrow. *burp*
User avatar #15 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
i know bringing videogames into this kind of discussions is ill advised bur, lets say the multiverse theory works like Bioshock Infinite exposes it, an infinite number of probable universes in which they all share some constants, like in the game "there is always a lighthouse, there is always a man, there is always a city" this applied to our reality, if true, we could assume one of those constants would be the multiverse theory being right in all universes
User avatar #18 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
did you even read my absurd demostration? you have to matematically demolish it before going on.
User avatar #20 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
comment number? eitherways i dont think we can matematically demolish that theory just yet, as from my point of view, we are not that advanced to understand the iner machinations of the universe
User avatar #21 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
we dont have to understand a phisics problem if his logical counterpart is unable to exist
also, check comment #5
#28 - hillbillypowpow (07/30/2014) [-]
The multiverse theory states that all universes have the same basic laws of physics.
User avatar #32 - gdikodiak (07/30/2014) [-]
mmm and than, why those universes dont interact with our. we should experiment events that cannot be explained by the dynamics in our own universe. example

you say that theory is based on wave nature of atoms. therefore, the considered atoms are the same in all the multiverse, just with different wavelenght? i guess.

if those atoms collide in another universe, the effect of the collision should be seen also in our dimention, as a non logical event ( because we dont get what caused it )

infinite universes implyes infinite interactions, so a continuum of non explainable behaviors given by the multiverse nature of existence.

if we can study our universe with precision, is because no other universe is interfeering, so i can still be doubtfull of the theory.

also why the red thumbs? i mean, its just an opinion, im not offending anyone
#31 - gdikodiak has deleted their comment.
User avatar #22 - jmmora (07/29/2014) [-]
oh yes i read that, that's why i said the Bioshock Infinite thing, the game works with multiple universes and realities, but they state that they all have something in common, constants, and in this case, what if the laws of physics are the constants? like, no matter what universe you're in, the law of gravity holds, so does the multiverse theory, and other stuff, thus, those things being the pivotal stuff that all universes share
User avatar #6 - gdikodiak (07/29/2014) [-]
forgive bad english, im drunk right now
#15 - Then play Chaos;Head. One decision always leads to cheery … 07/15/2014 on This wasn't sugoi at all 0
#5 - The fact that mitsudomoe porn is hard to find due to it being …  [+] (8 new replies) 07/15/2014 on When America meets Japan 0
#14 - settantaventi (07/15/2014) [-]
#10 - anonymous (07/15/2014) [-]
Found it on my first Google search, not hard you disappoint me
Oh hello Chris Hanson
User avatar #8 - narcomancer (07/15/2014) [-]
*seat offering intensifies*

you need help
#11 - anonymous (07/15/2014) [-]
maybe it is you who needs help
User avatar #12 - narcomancer (07/15/2014) [-]
thanks for you're concern but i don't get off at children nor i fap to such
#13 - anonymous (07/15/2014) [-]
I did say maybe after all, but to be fair i never said why you may have needed help.
It appears as if someone has a guilty conscience, please have a seat
#15 - narcomancer (07/15/2014) [-]
#7 - spleed (07/15/2014) [-]
#16 - Guise. If you bring her soul to where she was chilling you can…  [+] (5 new replies) 07/15/2014 on (Spoiler) Damn Lautrec +8
User avatar #29 - tehlulzbringer (07/15/2014) [-]
literally
#27 - reaperriley (07/15/2014) [-]
I just killed lautrec when I freed him. Got his ring and humanity and shit. No need to waste my time killing him and his scrubs asses.
User avatar #24 - wrinklynewt (07/15/2014) [-]
and you can't get the FAP ring until anor londo
#21 - anonymous (07/15/2014) [-]
Plus he advances the cleric storyline with little to no effort required on you're part
#32 - ohemgeezus (07/15/2014) [-]
lautrec doesn't affect the clerics
#44 - Зачем? 07/15/2014 on the Phases of PC 0
#64 - 4.0 is awfully casual in comparison, but it is simply perfect … 07/14/2014 on Orc Donkey Punch +1
#109 - Oh. well then FUСK АDMIN'S AUTOCORRECT 07/14/2014 on Jonah Hill & Morgan Freeman 0
#3 - **tenfinnvo rolled user thisiskevinhanian ** uses 4chаn  [+] (3 new replies) 07/14/2014 on I'm sure someone will try it 0
User avatar #14 - carefree (07/15/2014) [-]
**carefree rolled user miia ** uses Funnyjunk
User avatar #19 - tdogmeds (07/15/2014) [-]
Well, yeah...
User avatar #54 - carefree (07/15/2014) [-]
Shhh
#103 - What the fuсk is "intense bodylove"?  [+] (3 new replies) 07/14/2014 on Jonah Hill & Morgan Freeman 0
#106 - anonymous (07/14/2014) [-]
Let's try that again.

Addmin made it so the word "Fu.ck" would auto changed into "Intense bodylove"
#105 - anonymous (07/14/2014) [-]
my big tittied mommy made it so the word "intense bodylove" would auto changed into "Intense bodylove"
User avatar #109 - tenfinnvo (07/14/2014) [-]
Oh. well then FUСK АDMIN'S AUTOCORRECT
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 0 / Total items point value: 0

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #9 - soundofwinter (06/22/2014) [-]
fuck you
#8 - evilhomer ONLINE (06/21/2014) [-]
User avatar #6 - boor (05/30/2014) [-]
Tyvm
User avatar #3 - therealsuperderpy ONLINE (07/08/2013) [-]
I love you.
#4 to #3 - tenfinnvo (07/08/2013) [-]
Why, thank you
User avatar #1 - dkillakai (05/13/2013) [-]
Writing this on your profile to minimize spoilers. The armoured guy and the collasal guy are friends. They were in the training with eren, the two guys are never shown apart. The guy who wanted just to stay in town was also in their training group, he is the guy who hates eren, but after finding his friend's (marco) corpse, he changed his mind and wanted to join the scouting legion. The guy who didn't save eren's mom was just a soldier who was a friend of the family, no-one important as of yet.
User avatar #2 to #1 - tenfinnvo (05/13/2013) [-]
Well i pretty much knew all that, it's just that armored and collosal were not shown doing much important stuff, so i had hard time remembering them when shit got revealed. But thank you for clear informaton.
 Friends (0)