x
Click to expand

tankeruber

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:1/21/2012
Last Login:5/06/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#11374
Highest Content Rank:#9379
Highest Comment Rank:#531
Content Thumbs: 36 total,  280 ,  244
Comment Thumbs: 7666 total,  11201 ,  3535
Content Level Progress: 67.79% (40/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 45% (45/100)
Level 275 Comments: Ninja Pirate → Level 276 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Subscribers:0
Content Views:14218
Total Comments Made:5179
FJ Points:2795
Favorite Tags: are (2) | fuck (2) | Holy (2)

latest user's comments

#65 - Bacon, Pineapple, Meat, other pizza-things such as cheese, sau… 12/27/2014 on I fucking hate pineapple... 0
#13 - Thanks. 12/26/2014 on Reloading in Videogames 0
#11 - What the **** does the guy at the end say?  [+] (2 new replies) 12/26/2014 on Reloading in Videogames 0
User avatar #12 - WwIiSsPp (12/26/2014) [-]
"Thirty!"
User avatar #13 - tankeruber (12/26/2014) [-]
Thanks.
#45 - Next time someone says Humans are 'Smart', show them Honey Boo…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/24/2014 on ... +4
User avatar #46 - tigronn (12/24/2014) [-]
or sjw
#770 - Skinhead 12/24/2014 on round two! 0
#11 - Honey Badgers were the easiest to kill out of the three though?  [+] (1 new reply) 12/22/2014 on Far Cry 4 +2
User avatar #18 - lolollo (12/23/2014) [-]
Yeah, and a wasp is easier to kill than a rabid dog...
#84 - I wholeheartedly agree. 12/22/2014 on Tumbler 0
#27 - ******* Sphagetti Expansion Pak 12/21/2014 on Dong Expand Chart 0
#7 - Faggot Age: Cisquisiton fags BTFO. 12/20/2014 on Witcher 3 Pics - dem graphics +1
#5 - Americlaps. The name's there for a reason. 12/20/2014 on The Colbert Report Final... +2
#15 - Picture 12/20/2014 on Courage's creepiest characters +16
#13 - Picture  [+] (1 new reply) 12/19/2014 on Final Scene To The Interview +7
#15 - swbite (12/19/2014) [-]
thank you kind sir
#11 - JOHN MADDEN  [+] (6 new replies) 12/19/2014 on Final Scene To The Interview +2
#19 - wolfwithglasses (12/19/2014) [-]
#12 - swbite (12/19/2014) [-]
I have seen this joke in so many places and have no idea what it means or where it comes from
#31 - adzoh (12/19/2014) [-]
>>#19,
User avatar #14 - brokentrucker (12/19/2014) [-]
#15 - swbite (12/19/2014) [-]
thank you kind sir
#70 - It's a standalone telltale game, nothing will be done to your … 12/19/2014 on Now they are pushing it 0
#223 - Thanks, doc! 12/18/2014 on Fighting my older brother... 0
#118 - Or you know you look at the 2nd number then the 1st number, wh…  [+] (6 new replies) 12/14/2014 on Campfire +2
User avatar #230 - lolollo (12/14/2014) [-]
And you're intentionally vouching for a less efficient system because...
User avatar #310 - theruinedsage (12/15/2014) [-]
Less efficient? Because you need it to be in a special order to be able to turn the pages of a paper calender? Almost no one even uses those anymore.

Is it because you are incapable of remembering two independent numbers or what? It's simply the most retarded thing I heard in weeks.
User avatar #314 - lolollo (12/15/2014) [-]
"LOL look at that fag doing things more efficiently! Real men deal with things the shitty way."

Yup, you're right. Let's go back to wiping our asses with pine cones and insulating our homes with shit.

Because efficiency and convenience are for squares man!

Wait...you don't like in Scotland, do you?
#316 - theruinedsage (12/15/2014) [-]
I see you have nothing more to contribute with
User avatar #318 - lolollo (12/15/2014) [-]
You're going to try and have the illexplained visual fight your argument for you when your last reply was "Well you're just too stupid to remember 2 numbers!"? Seriously?

Holy shit, you do. That was a guess man, I'm sorry.
User avatar #154 - pokemonstheshiz (12/14/2014) [-]
Or it's about the max of the number, not the size of the unit.
12 months < 29-31 days < technically infinite years
#5 - Comment deleted 12/14/2014 on (untitled) 0
#2 - Comment deleted 12/14/2014 on (untitled) 0
#97 - Well, judging by the way they muzzlesweep everyone (Pretty muc… 12/14/2014 on Shoppin' +1
#32 - Wouldn't it be like how animals "think", but they do…  [+] (9 new replies) 12/13/2014 on Hits blunt 0
User avatar #35 - lyiat (12/13/2014) [-]
But how do animals think? What does their thinking 'sound' like? Whats it like to be in a bee's brain?

See, it's not something you can really wrap your head around, is it? You don't need to be high for this one to make your head boil.
#38 - moonmeander (12/13/2014) [-]
Animals think in concepts. There is no voice, there is no words. They just think in a pure concept form. They don't think the words "I need to go make honey", they think of the literal process and actions of making honey. If we reduce language down, we find that the only reason that we know what any word means is because we know what the concept is. Every word in a language has a definition made of more words, which are all defined by more words, a circular reference. To truly determine what the definition of a word is we reduce it to the literal concept that it represents. That's how we teach children.
User avatar #40 - lyiat (12/13/2014) [-]
But how do you break that down and visualize that thought process? What does that 'look' like? What does that 'sound' like? That method of thinking is actually vastly different from how we think.
#45 - moonmeander (12/13/2014) [-]
That defeats the purpose. It doesn't look or sound like anything we do, that's why it's different and why we don't understand it. The more that we try and simplify it back to our word-like basics the less of the true concept we actually have. The point is that we don't explain it in words because the concept by definition is not in words. Most of the 'concept' thought process that humans do happens subconsciously, and thus we don't really know what it consciously looks like. We do it, we just don't realise what that thought is. If we could understand what that thought process looks and sounds like, we could step closer to mastering our subconscious. It's just new to us which is why we don't understand it. I would imagine it would feel something like how our echo location works. We can locate sounds in the dark, but we don't consciously think in words how we managed to locate that sound. It just happens. There aren't words, just that we locate the sound because that's how it works.
#37 - notred (12/13/2014) [-]
I feel like animals don't consciously think. Like a dog can't think about something really. It's just instinct. Like if you get a brick thrown at you, you don't think about it you just flinch out of instinct.
User avatar #39 - lyiat (12/13/2014) [-]
Except such animals preform complex problem solving. They demonstrate reasoning, complex and nuanced emotions, and all sorts of other things. You use a picture of a wolf, of all creatures, a pack hunter with incredibly diverse and complex pack structures, social interaction, and dynamic behavior that can't be simply sorted into, "It's just instinct."
User avatar #42 - notred (12/13/2014) [-]
It goes deeper than that, naturally. It's just ridiculous that somebody would consider something consciously thinking. At least in the way we perceive thinking.

We can't comprehend what they think because we are so advance.
User avatar #44 - lyiat (12/13/2014) [-]
No, they very much do think. It might be in simple concepts and wordless emotions, but they certainly do think. About the only thing we can't really figure out is if they're capable of abstraction, which might require language to do. Gorillas have demonstrated abstract thinking after being taught how to speak. The question is, have they thought that way before, or was the ability to think that way given to them by the power of speech?

Can a fish question the nature of the world?
User avatar #43 - notred (12/13/2014) [-]
Actually this is getting weird to even talk about. I feel autistic just thinking about it kinda.
#30 - Fun fact, deaf people think in sign-language. Just like we hea…  [+] (11 new replies) 12/13/2014 on Hits blunt +1
User avatar #31 - lyiat (12/13/2014) [-]
And for people who haven't been taught sign language? It's not so much a question about deaf people, it's more a question about people who haven't been taught language.
User avatar #32 - tankeruber (12/13/2014) [-]
Wouldn't it be like how animals "think", but they don't think in barks or anything, they just, sorta think? Like babies "think". You've kinda stumped me.
User avatar #35 - lyiat (12/13/2014) [-]
But how do animals think? What does their thinking 'sound' like? Whats it like to be in a bee's brain?

See, it's not something you can really wrap your head around, is it? You don't need to be high for this one to make your head boil.
#38 - moonmeander (12/13/2014) [-]
Animals think in concepts. There is no voice, there is no words. They just think in a pure concept form. They don't think the words "I need to go make honey", they think of the literal process and actions of making honey. If we reduce language down, we find that the only reason that we know what any word means is because we know what the concept is. Every word in a language has a definition made of more words, which are all defined by more words, a circular reference. To truly determine what the definition of a word is we reduce it to the literal concept that it represents. That's how we teach children.
User avatar #40 - lyiat (12/13/2014) [-]
But how do you break that down and visualize that thought process? What does that 'look' like? What does that 'sound' like? That method of thinking is actually vastly different from how we think.
#45 - moonmeander (12/13/2014) [-]
That defeats the purpose. It doesn't look or sound like anything we do, that's why it's different and why we don't understand it. The more that we try and simplify it back to our word-like basics the less of the true concept we actually have. The point is that we don't explain it in words because the concept by definition is not in words. Most of the 'concept' thought process that humans do happens subconsciously, and thus we don't really know what it consciously looks like. We do it, we just don't realise what that thought is. If we could understand what that thought process looks and sounds like, we could step closer to mastering our subconscious. It's just new to us which is why we don't understand it. I would imagine it would feel something like how our echo location works. We can locate sounds in the dark, but we don't consciously think in words how we managed to locate that sound. It just happens. There aren't words, just that we locate the sound because that's how it works.
#37 - notred (12/13/2014) [-]
I feel like animals don't consciously think. Like a dog can't think about something really. It's just instinct. Like if you get a brick thrown at you, you don't think about it you just flinch out of instinct.
User avatar #39 - lyiat (12/13/2014) [-]
Except such animals preform complex problem solving. They demonstrate reasoning, complex and nuanced emotions, and all sorts of other things. You use a picture of a wolf, of all creatures, a pack hunter with incredibly diverse and complex pack structures, social interaction, and dynamic behavior that can't be simply sorted into, "It's just instinct."
User avatar #42 - notred (12/13/2014) [-]
It goes deeper than that, naturally. It's just ridiculous that somebody would consider something consciously thinking. At least in the way we perceive thinking.

We can't comprehend what they think because we are so advance.
User avatar #44 - lyiat (12/13/2014) [-]
No, they very much do think. It might be in simple concepts and wordless emotions, but they certainly do think. About the only thing we can't really figure out is if they're capable of abstraction, which might require language to do. Gorillas have demonstrated abstract thinking after being taught how to speak. The question is, have they thought that way before, or was the ability to think that way given to them by the power of speech?

Can a fish question the nature of the world?
User avatar #43 - notred (12/13/2014) [-]
Actually this is getting weird to even talk about. I feel autistic just thinking about it kinda.
#587 - >Cast AoE stun on entrance in a Korean MMO >People c… 12/13/2014 on Nice 0
#567 - >Korean MMO >Raiding with 4 characters you are contr…  [+] (2 new replies) 12/12/2014 on Nice 0
User avatar #568 - schneidend (12/13/2014) [-]
Wow, you are one dense motherfucker. Logging in and logging out is nothing like pause-and-play, multi-boxing with macros isn't a feature of either game genre, camera mods aren't the same as the tactical camera feature, and 4 second stuns and 16 second breakable disables are not even close to literally creating new terrain that blocks entrances and create choke points.
User avatar #587 - tankeruber (12/13/2014) [-]
>Cast AoE stun on entrance in a Korean MMO
>People can't go through unless they wanna be standing still in the entrance for 10 seconds.
>Cast ice-wall from Dragon-Age on entrance
>People can't go through entrance and need to wait behind it for 10 seconds, meanwhile your FPS drops to 15 because lol Bioware a shit.

Hahaha ok enjoy your grind-RPG Bioware cuck.
#483 - Potions are strictly to be consumed before fights because you …  [+] (4 new replies) 12/11/2014 on Nice 0
User avatar #525 - schneidend (12/11/2014) [-]
> Korean MMO
> Controlling four characters
> Tactical camera mode
> Pause-and-play
> Spells that shape and control the battlefield (ice wall, ice mine, line in the sand, etc.)

One of these things is not like the others.
User avatar #567 - tankeruber (12/12/2014) [-]
>Korean MMO
>Raiding with 4 characters you are controlling with macros
>Big camera customization with auto-locking to enemies and whatnot
>Logging out, logging in
>CrowdControl spells, usually with an AoE and that last X seconds

Shit man, you have stumped me, all of those things are in Korean MMO's.
User avatar #568 - schneidend (12/13/2014) [-]
Wow, you are one dense motherfucker. Logging in and logging out is nothing like pause-and-play, multi-boxing with macros isn't a feature of either game genre, camera mods aren't the same as the tactical camera feature, and 4 second stuns and 16 second breakable disables are not even close to literally creating new terrain that blocks entrances and create choke points.
User avatar #587 - tankeruber (12/13/2014) [-]
>Cast AoE stun on entrance in a Korean MMO
>People can't go through unless they wanna be standing still in the entrance for 10 seconds.
>Cast ice-wall from Dragon-Age on entrance
>People can't go through entrance and need to wait behind it for 10 seconds, meanwhile your FPS drops to 15 because lol Bioware a shit.

Hahaha ok enjoy your grind-RPG Bioware cuck.
#480 - You also fight dragons in Witcher (i know you did in 2 atleast…  [+] (6 new replies) 12/11/2014 on Nice 0
User avatar #482 - schneidend (12/11/2014) [-]
As opposed to a half-assed rip-off of Assassin's Creed where you take drugs in between parries?
User avatar #483 - tankeruber (12/11/2014) [-]
Potions are strictly to be consumed before fights because you need to sit down to properly chug them, the combat is more fluid than AC and parrying is hard so I sanic-roll.
I mean, if I want a Korean MMO, i'd play a free one.
User avatar #525 - schneidend (12/11/2014) [-]
> Korean MMO
> Controlling four characters
> Tactical camera mode
> Pause-and-play
> Spells that shape and control the battlefield (ice wall, ice mine, line in the sand, etc.)

One of these things is not like the others.
User avatar #567 - tankeruber (12/12/2014) [-]
>Korean MMO
>Raiding with 4 characters you are controlling with macros
>Big camera customization with auto-locking to enemies and whatnot
>Logging out, logging in
>CrowdControl spells, usually with an AoE and that last X seconds

Shit man, you have stumped me, all of those things are in Korean MMO's.
User avatar #568 - schneidend (12/13/2014) [-]
Wow, you are one dense motherfucker. Logging in and logging out is nothing like pause-and-play, multi-boxing with macros isn't a feature of either game genre, camera mods aren't the same as the tactical camera feature, and 4 second stuns and 16 second breakable disables are not even close to literally creating new terrain that blocks entrances and create choke points.
User avatar #587 - tankeruber (12/13/2014) [-]
>Cast AoE stun on entrance in a Korean MMO
>People can't go through unless they wanna be standing still in the entrance for 10 seconds.
>Cast ice-wall from Dragon-Age on entrance
>People can't go through entrance and need to wait behind it for 10 seconds, meanwhile your FPS drops to 15 because lol Bioware a shit.

Hahaha ok enjoy your grind-RPG Bioware cuck.

items

Total unique items point value: 16972 / Total items point value: 43784
[ 83 items Total ]

Comments(126):

[ 126 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #133 - soundofwinter (06/20/2014) [-]
**** you
User avatar #131 - qwertyfuckerisback (10/07/2012) [-]
what do you want for demonic key?
User avatar #130 - pandacub (10/07/2012) [-]
can buy the demonic key or the scribe? :)
User avatar #132 to #130 - tankeruber ONLINE (10/07/2012) [-]
Scribe for demonic chest
User avatar #129 - devold (10/04/2012) [-]
How much for plant gambler?
User avatar #127 - jingleforth (10/02/2012) [-]
i sell u demon chest
User avatar #128 to #127 - tankeruber ONLINE (10/02/2012) [-]
You want?
User avatar #126 - irwincardozo (10/02/2012) [-]
FJ coin for a demonic key.. i need an extra key man
User avatar #124 - kosmojunk (09/27/2012) [-]
Want a fj coin?
User avatar #125 to #124 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/27/2012) [-]
for?
User avatar #122 - tempman ONLINE (09/16/2012) [-]
Thanks for the trade!
User avatar #123 to #122 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/16/2012) [-]
no problem.
User avatar #110 - camperdude (09/14/2012) [-]
Well, Scythe for Key is pretty unfair. 500k for 200k. I would offer multiple duplicates from me for your Key.
User avatar #111 to #110 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/14/2012) [-]
Scythe, FJ coin and axe for key?
User avatar #114 to #111 - camperdude (09/14/2012) [-]
I offered you that FJ Coin + some items you already have so you can have dupes.
User avatar #112 to #111 - camperdude (09/14/2012) [-]
Yeah, try to be greedy a bit more. That's like 1 million points for 200k. I'm not an idiot, that's too much.
User avatar #113 to #112 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/14/2012) [-]
Key dropped only once so far, scythe and fj coin are from the start, your current trade is sort of garbage, so no deal right now.
User avatar #115 to #113 - camperdude (09/14/2012) [-]
Well, if it's so garbage, don't ask for it.
User avatar #116 to #115 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/14/2012) [-]
I asked for Scythe coin and axe. Point do not matter, rarity does. Why do you think kim jong was online and you have no life are traded for 50.000 point items, when they are 0 points?
User avatar #118 to #116 - camperdude (09/14/2012) [-]
Actually no, I changed my mind. I have a friend that will trade it to me for a better offer.
User avatar #120 to #118 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/14/2012) [-]
Good for you. Bye.
#117 to #116 - camperdude has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #119 to #117 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/14/2012) [-]
Damn, really want an extra axe. Sorry mate no deal.
User avatar #121 to #119 - camperdude (09/14/2012) [-]
No deal, I already found someone less greedy. Sry :D
User avatar #107 - pffrad (09/14/2012) [-]
i want your key. What do you want fot it?
User avatar #108 to #107 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/14/2012) [-]
You sadly have nothing that interests me.
User avatar #109 to #108 - pffrad (09/14/2012) [-]
well, thats `k-
#102 - jdef (09/12/2012) [-]
Pony bones for 2 adult ponies?
User avatar #103 to #102 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/12/2012) [-]
set up trade.
User avatar #101 - pandacub (09/12/2012) [-]
will you trade with me the dragon bones for a rare of mine?
Let me know anyways :)
User avatar #97 - TheRetardedMule (09/11/2012) [-]
Bro thought you wanted the crown banner ;(
User avatar #98 to #97 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/11/2012) [-]
Not loosing my only flower for it.
User avatar #99 to #98 - TheRetardedMule (09/11/2012) [-]
Trade me the duped one then bro?
User avatar #100 to #99 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/11/2012) [-]
Lets do it.
User avatar #90 - ganjalff (09/10/2012) [-]
give me 70 items of your choice(yes, even useless items) and it will be yours
User avatar #89 - TheRetardedMule (09/10/2012) [-]
Throwing Star for crown banner
User avatar #91 to #89 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/10/2012) [-]
how about Anthurium flower, 2 nazi gold, 3 flour mills and a stove?
User avatar #92 to #91 - TheRetardedMule (09/10/2012) [-]
Sure, set up the trade bro <3
User avatar #93 to #92 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/10/2012) [-]
either i have a serious case of ******* blindness, or you dont have a crown banner.
User avatar #94 to #93 - TheRetardedMule (09/10/2012) [-]
I have 4... check my profile, I am struggling to find it in the new trade thing ;\
User avatar #95 to #94 - TheRetardedMule (09/10/2012) [-]
wtf is this, I can't find it...
User avatar #96 to #95 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/10/2012) [-]
BUG, REPORT IT.
User avatar #79 - trollwoopnazi (09/02/2012) [-]
Tanker? You there?
User avatar #78 - trollwoopnazi (09/02/2012) [-]
I'm interested in your magic mirror, magic boots, sword of eternal burning, bubble crystal statue, original diamond. What do you want out of mine? (Dupes only please :) )
User avatar #80 to #78 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/02/2012) [-]
They dont drop anymore, so i wont give them cheap.
User avatar #81 to #80 - trollwoopnazi (09/02/2012) [-]
I know, but could you make an offer?
User avatar #82 to #81 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/02/2012) [-]
William Mckinley, barf burger, 66 dubs, tire iron, aquamarine.
User avatar #83 to #82 - trollwoopnazi (09/02/2012) [-]
For all of them?
User avatar #84 to #83 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/02/2012) [-]
Do you think i bid to low? I dont exactly know the prices.
User avatar #85 to #84 - trollwoopnazi (09/02/2012) [-]
I'll throw in harry truman? Or one other item, of similar value. Then it will be a fair trade.
User avatar #86 to #85 - tankeruber ONLINE (09/02/2012) [-]
Ok, add truman. Send the requests.
User avatar #87 to #86 - trollwoopnazi (09/02/2012) [-]
Wait, can I swap original diamond with high quality helmet?
[ 126 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)