Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 126 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Send mail to synarc
Invite synarc to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 126 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 127 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Total Comments Made:
What people say about synarc
How to Disappear
latest user's comments
- I wonder, if people saw this and reported you for animal abuse…
just walking the cat
It's connected to a harness, not a collar
- I remember being 14 like you, the good times huh kid
Get off from ur computer and..
- What an idiot, the last guy can't even spell lacks toast and tolerant.
Tumblr Compilation (Enlarge)
- As #2 said, the show doesn't give you anything to work on so y…
I don't even like Smug Bear
- Kids telling the truth is a big lie. Kids lie plenty of time, …
3 Types of people telling...
- It's more funny in video form.
Mr. Bean was the ultimate...
my youtube is fucked up, so favorited.
"It's more funny in video form" should be a standard response to captioned stuff like this.
Actually, that's not always the case. Sometimes I find these captions funnier because of things like pacing or me just being more invested in the comedy due to my imagining it.
If someone posted the video as content it wouldn't make it to frontpage sadly
- Got " The Usual Suspects", not really in the…
- Forgot to include link.
- Its satire, made from a guy name Bobby Henderson. It is t…
A kid wanted to go to school dressed as a pirate and the school wouldn't let him. So his parents told the school it was a part of their religion. And that's how that started.
It's called Pastafarianism.
Praise the Lord and his noodly appendages.
Praise be to the noodle, the sauce and the holy meatball
actually, i know what pastafarianism is and that whole explanation, but that's why i asked why the FSM was on an "atheist" twitter page.
pastafarians =\= atheists
Because pastafarianism is a parody of organized religion, poking fun at all of its flaws, which is exactly what that atheism page is trying to do.
Forgot to include link.
- Kind of thought that my post was somewhat wrong after I posted…
who didn't pay the gravity...
Show Comments (0)