Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #16079 on Comments
Level 233 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Send mail to supershorty
Invite supershorty to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 131 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 132 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 233 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 234 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Gamer, Metalhead, and everything in between.
What people say about supershorty
latest user's comments
- Rape her. "Haha, it's just a prank!"
It's just a prank, bro
- Thought the title said cute pooper, and now i'm quite disappointed
- My housemate has an entire line of them down his screen, Idk h…
when you spot a dead pixel
- Nothing says hardcore like moshing at a wiggles concert.
wall of death
- If I make the same comment I did when this was reposted couple…
It must have got into toxic...
- These comments are great, people still actually don't know how…
Can FJ do basic math?
- Was it training four turtles?
- Don't try and act all high and mighty Admin... You were go…
How FJ treats girls
- I keep getting told by people that eggs are extremely unhealth…
A Healthier Breakfast
Whoever told you that is a fucking idiot. Eggs aren't extremely nutritious if cooked certain ways. Still they have a lot of protein and again, great for your immune system and help your eyesight too. Just don't overload with tons of salt and pepper. If you're looking for the healthiest way to have eggs, a poached egg is best. Reason for this is that the proteins found in the egg whites are pretty useless until the egg is cooked, because they're much easier for your body to process when cooked. However the proteins in the yolk are easier to process when they aren't cooked very much. A properly poached egg cooks the whites well but leaves the yolk a little raw, so that's probably your best bet if you're concerned about eating eggs the healthiest way. Still, there's not really a wrong way to consume them. Except drinking them raw, don't do that.
- pemdas is the exact same thing Brackets = Parentheses …
I was taught that you only put brackets around groups of parentheses. Like this:
it's equally correct to use parentheses for all or brackets for all, the only reason you were told that was for it to become cleaner and easier to read (but it's not strictly wrong).
Show Comments (6)