Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #3481 on Comments
Level 249 Comments: Doinitrite
Send mail to staviemagee
Invite staviemagee to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
The best place ever
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 211 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 212 Content: Comedic Genius
Comment Level Progress:
Level 249 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 250 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
If you message me about a new post I will look and most likely thumb. (if it is funny)
What people say about staviemagee
latest user's comments
- I've seen this posted at least ten times but I never figured o…
It's just statistics
It's simple ask the artist
- When you have 99 insight in Bloodborne.
Cursed Images, yogurt is in...
- He can wait until bat season is over.
Batman vs Elmer Fudd
- That was just Jason possessing a body of another person though…
- Which Jason is the one in the green shirt? I know the other on…
If I remember correctly, that was Part 4 Jason
where the kid that's good at making masks goes a little crazy and hacks him apart with his own machete.
I mean, there actually was a Black Jason
In Jason Goes to Hell, in the first 10 minutes so this isn't a spoiler, he gets shot to shit by the army, and his body parts are shipped off. Black mortician gets whispered to by Jason's (heart I believe), and he eats it, becoming Jason for a little bit.
That was just Jason possessing a body of another person though. Unless it is another Vorhees, Jason cannot stay in the body for long.
- You look like Jonah Hill if he survived cancer and now has to …
- They must never know.
This Guy Is Fabulous
- The particular cartoon is called "The Rabbit of Seville&q…
Old cartoons sure escalated...
Thanks, boss. Knowledge of source is good.
- The man in the first panel is supposed to be in 35F. The green…
Huge Jeroom comp
- Is no one going to point out that they have desert covers but …
Soldiers aren't feminine...
Dunno, can't see their blouse or trousers under their GORETEX.
Goretex jackets aren't issued in desert MARPAT, and from the looks of the picture it was raining, and they're probably just on an administrative movement, hence the jacket.
Show Comments (27)