Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #9209 on Comments
Level 242 Comments: Doinitrite
Send mail to staviemagee
Invite staviemagee to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
The best place ever
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 211 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 212 Content: Comedic Genius
Comment Level Progress:
Level 242 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 243 Comments: Doinitrite
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
If you message me about a new post I will look and most likely thumb. (if it is funny)
What people say about staviemagee
latest user's comments
- LOOK AT THIS ******** JERRYMANDERING! GO TO GOOGLE AND CLICK O…
Post Election Chat
- You're damn right the blonde is the best.
- we're not taking in anymore Syrian refugees you j…
show some compassion
- If this bitch says "America" or "The American P…
LIVE: 3rd Presidential Debate
- 3 best pieces of advice I can give you are this 1. Try to …
Did you have a 1st class PFT your whole career? Does that actually have anything to do with promotion on the enlisted side?
Yes, your PFT score does get calculated into your cutting score when you're up for promotion. If I remember correctly your PFT score, time in grade / service, and any MCIs you've done are added into your cutting score. Rifle range score may be in there too but I don't recall. The higher your cutting score the higher you are on the list to get promoted.
What about for Officers? Does PFT have anything to do with promotions? I've been running a 275-290 pft for a few years but many of my peers at OCS ran like fuckin 300+ pfts if the PFT was scaled up some of them would have had like 350 PFTs. Also the standards are changing so I think that might be a good thing for slower runners like myself.
No idea how officer promotions work.
- Black people are Texas confirmed.
- Nice try Iowa, why don't you go back to Canada and sulk where …
- Yeah, for the fireman!
Remeber when spongebob did...
- Even as an officer of the law, Carlos couldn't miss the golden…
The police in this game...
**thestitch used "*roll picture*"**
To the top!
- To further clarify, the tattoo on his arm is his Military Occu…
itsthetie's fitness progress
semper fi, fucktards. 0311 here
Show Comments (27)