|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
|Copyright Removal Request|
Rank #4217 on CommentsLevel 315 Comments: Wizard
OfflineSend mail to squadmissile Block squadmissile Invite squadmissile to be your friend flag avatar
latest user's comments
|#2 - Hey you friendly motherfucker, it isn't the weekend yet, we'll… [+] (10 new replies)||06/05/2013 on EuW Player base||-11|
|#5 - Of course you moved somewhere else, you were on a bus.||05/30/2013 on Two Girls, One Bus||+3|
|#58 - I don't know, go fuck something? Anything really, so long as i… [+] (1 new reply)||05/30/2013 on Biggest Plot Twist Ever||0|
|#445 - As with most things in life, the English spelling of Armour an… [+] (1 new reply)||05/23/2013 on British Problems||+3|
|#294 - Salisbury stake*||05/15/2013 on and it gets better||+1|
|#8 - It gets to a point where it would be easier to just pick it up…||05/14/2013 on Women drivers amirite?||+4|
|#165 - I'm the Resurrected I'm not proud of it.||05/11/2013 on students||0|
|#39 - Bronze V vayne.||05/11/2013 on Smooth Dodge Bro||+1|
|#21 - I laughed at this, and then I said Photoshpo out loud and I la…||05/09/2013 on I photoshpoed||+17|
|#25 - I like a challenge so i'm going to try and be the devils advoc… [+] (27 new replies)||05/02/2013 on Bieber||+163|
#533 - goochmaster (05/03/2013) [-]
OH WAIT you must be talking about Master Of Puppets-
OH WAIT you must be talking about Ride The Lightning-
OH WAIT you must be talking about ...And Justice For All-
OH WAIT, they've had many amazing albums. So check yourself before you wreck yourself, bitch.
#541 - N. Korean citizen (05/03/2013) [-]
Take off The Black Album, add Kill 'Em All, and you're correct.
#530 - kevinites (05/03/2013) [-]
1 i dont care
2. Anne frank was alive during the holocaust thats around 1945. music was MUCH different back then much much different. she most likely would have not liked it assuming she liked whatever type of music was popular at the time, if i remember correctly it was still jazz, if not itd probably the early years of rock and roll.
3 im not even sure
4 i dont care
5 is just an opinion does not matter whatsoever to anyone else but you.
6 also an opinion. sure a lot of people mayyyyyyy not like it but some people like it.
7 not going to even touch that topic
#386 - N. Korean citizen (05/02/2013) [-]
Really, have your opinion but Metallica had ONE great album? Kill 'em All? Ride the Lightning? ...And Justice for All? You my sire need your brain checked if you think they only had one good album.
#362 - N. Korean citizen (05/02/2013) [-]
And... we've found the beiber fan
#349 - zorororonoa (05/02/2013) [-]
I think vegan steak is an embarrassment to cows everywhere as well, but there are more mature ways to refuse something like that, especially when someone put their time and effort into making it, maybe not specifically for you, but time and effort still went into it. Other than that though, I think your points are pretty solid.
#319 - N. Korean citizen (05/02/2013) [-]
...And Justice For All, Kill 'Em All, Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets are all excellent albums. They haven't come up with anything better than that in almost 25 years, and as much as I'd like to agree with you, there_ are_ a lot of people who really like The Black Album/Load/Reload/St.Anger/Death Magnetic/Beyond Magnetic, even Lulu, and that's OK.
I'm no diehard Metallica fan, AJFA is my favourite although I haven't listened much to those four albums in years, and I haven't really gone to their concerts because I really don't like about half of the songs they choose to play nowadays, but that's just me.
TL;DR Most people consider only 4 Metallica albums to be GREAT and that the rest don't live up to them. There are people who like their new stuff, even though it isn't "GREAT", and that's OK. Either way, saying they've been living off one album is ignorant. And yeah, maybe you think Lars is a cunt, but that's your opinion. Besides, many people are cunts, he's just famous.
#209 - rufless (05/02/2013) [-]
2) No other star has done what he has, It may have been a cute comment to make as a child. But from the moment he's world famous, rich and consequently responsible for being a role model to younger children-- that's a dumcunt move. He could have found a more professional and sincere comment as any other star would do or has done in a similar case in the past.
3) skip 4) skip
5) Just because Lars Ulrich has a shitty attitude doesn't mean a) his move on napster was bad b) he's a bad guy (he donates so sakadaiky) and C) that you can criticise ALL OF METALLICA.
6) He was too ambitious. whatever.
7) I don't want to throw around any insults but it could be suggested that the majority of people that don't like Justin Beiber are those that are of the belief that christianity has set the world back a couple of thousand years with its close-minded followers (this is just an argument-- please do not spam my tits with christianity complaints)
#464 - dyrtydyrty (05/03/2013) [-]
1.) I remember listening to a morning show when this initially came up. IIRC, he was asked his opinion on abortion in a Rolling Stones interview. He said he was against it. The follow up question was about in cases of rape. Considering he was 16 or 17 at the time, can you really blame him? How many teens under 18 can form a well-thought response about abortions in the case of rape? When you consider most adults regurgitate bullshit that they heard from church or an atheist without forming their own opinion, it makes a lot of sense that a teenager cannot give a concise response.
#35 - N. Korean citizen (05/02/2013) [-]
I like to add on to a few of your points.
1) His mother was raped. Of course he would say rape happens for a reason because his mother been telling him that since birth.
2) He only wrote that because the tour guide said that Anne liked bands from The Americas
6) Oh god no.
7) So believing that abortion is wrong makes you a bad person?
The guy trys to make his list longer by adding unneeded bullet point just ruins his ethos.
#31 - N. Korean citizen (05/02/2013) [-]
Found the belieber ^