Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #5200 on Comments
Level 318 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to sptnfouroneseven
Invite sptnfouroneseven to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Depths of hell
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 318 Comments: Wizard → Level 319 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Im probably not funny, don't care I most likely have more OC then half of FunnyJunk
What people say about sptnfouroneseven
latest user's comments
- This ******* gets me everytime and I love it.
Heroic Birb Defends Earth...
- Just make the fanart canon. Say "Vi/Cait are canon" …
Can't We Just Play The Game?
- Uncle Grandpa should've been canceled. As for Regular Show, it…
- I don't watch the show, but Heckapoo is thicc and has be…
Vote for best ship
sound logic to me, have a green thumb
- Better than MLP and Warhammer crossovers. Minus this…
Warhammer Comp 18
havent seen these in a long time
Holy shit it's been a bit.
- Renekton. Kidding, Vi
Objectively best champ in...
- They're making him into a ******* Superhero. It's actually bal…
What's the worst champ in...
- Now. Was there not a game on like PS2 or something where you p…
What if Rockstar made an...
Way of the Samurai, has 4 entries spanning from the ps2 to the ps3. Currently you can play 3 and 4 through Sony's PSnow service.
pretty fun open world games
I remember something vaugly like that. It had perma death and a few paths to follow. It's been years since i seen it and i didn't play it for long.
- How does it get hate? I've heard nothing but good things about…
these two redeveloped my...
If you google or youtube reviews, the majority don't have good things to say.
1. The missions get repetitive, especially the side quests.
2. The vehicles handle poorly.
3. The AI is abysmal, especially your AI teammates if you aren't playing Co-op.
4. The game is also much less polished than previous ghost games in regards to the tactical shooting.
I personally love the game, and I don't agree with all the criticism out there, but I see some of their points. I believe:
1. The story missions are all fun. The side missions are repetitive, but I love exploring the different settings and trying new ways of taking down an outpost.
2. I don't mind the vehicles, but I do admit they don't handle realistically.
3. The AI does suck sometimes. The game is also infinitely better with a group of friends than with your AI teammates. I like doing the sync shot with AI but that's about it. Also some of the enemies are down right retarded.
4. No getting around that. Especially when comparing the scale of the game relative to previous Ghost Recons. I do wish the shooting and animations handled a little more like Future Soldier though.
- I've never even seen Parks and Rec past like bloopers and mayb…
Show Comments (9)