Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #63470 on Subscribers
Level 269 Comments: Pure Win
Send mail to somefuckingguy
Invite somefuckingguy to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 120 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 121 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 269 Comments: Pure Win → Level 270 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about somefuckingguy
latest user's comments
- I did love the campaign, but by the time I bothered to get the…
- Fallout 3 is a better game, New Vegas has better DLCs. I'd jus…
- >Not owning Mantheon uwotm8
- I'm really liking Sion right now. Besides him I like Jax, Jarv…
- I know what indie is, but I'm saying it's no excuse for a game…
- I've always thought it's retarded to class something as "…
true but if it sucks people still don't buy it
That's pretty much the reason
Indie dev teams usually are small groups of people or sometimes individuals making a game with little to no budget, and don't have financial support from a publisher, if they even have a publisher at all.
I know what indie is, but I'm saying it's no excuse for a game sucking. If a game is shit it's shit, and I don't care how much money was behind it.
And no I'm not saying all indie games are shit or all games that have a publishers are good....
- >Not having Fallout 3 Plonker.
- I'm sorry to say, there's no such thing.
- I can vouch for him not being gay , he's asexual!
- Does Raul have to slap a bitch?
I'm only 5 hours into the game and I haven't even been to New Vegas yet.
Where are you at?
Encountered the legion for the first time in Nipton.
There's some decent loot in the townhall on the first floor and Mayor's Office, and to the left of the entrance is a hotel with 4 dead NCR Troops with decent armor if you're willing to be dressed as them
Left of the entrance to the TownHall before you enter
Thanks, though I don't really need looting advice. I'm kind of a loot whore, so I search everything regardless.
Lootwise, I know the first half of F: NV like the back of my hand
Show Comments (121)