Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

slappythelobster    

no avatar Level 114 Content: Funny Junkie
Offline
Send mail to slappythelobster Block slappythelobster Invite slappythelobster to be your friend
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Consoles Owned: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii
Video Games Played: GTA, Fallout, Borderlands, Bioshock, The Last Of Us
Date Signed Up:8/27/2013
Last Login:10/23/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 1426 total,  1499 ,  73
Comment Thumbs: 9 total,  11 ,  2
Content Level Progress: 26% (26/100)
Level 114 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 115 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress: 25.45% (14/55)
Level 0 Comments: Untouched account → Level 1 Comments: New Here
Subscribers:0
Content Views:61645
Times Content Favorited:193 times
Total Comments Made:5
FJ Points:1436

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny text/links

latest user's comments

#118 - I have the same inflatable pool animals, and for what they are… 06/09/2014 on bitch I got meetings +1
#70 - This is only 90% true, the other 10% of women getting ass rape… 02/13/2014 on Dragon Ball > Marriage 0
#318 - i like you too 10/16/2013 on Misunderstood 0
#317 - I'm 17.. must have been a little younger xD whoops 10/16/2013 on Misunderstood 0
#54 - To be completely honest, I wasn't allowed to play rated M game…  [+] (6 new replies) 10/15/2013 on Misunderstood +8
User avatar #172 - garymotherfinoak (10/15/2013) [-]
i like you
#318 - slappythelobster (10/16/2013) [-]
i like you too
User avatar #158 - turretbuddy (10/15/2013) [-]
>12
>First m rated bioshock 2 (2010)

Niggums how old are you
#317 - slappythelobster (10/16/2013) [-]
I'm 17.. must have been a little younger xD

whoops
User avatar #67 - lordscooby (10/15/2013) [-]
same here, my parents went by the esrb rating like they were game nazis, but i had a lot of fun either way.
#62 - xXDeadpoolXx (10/15/2013) [-]

user's friends

User avatar arena    

Comments(0):

 

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
No comments!
 Friends (0)