Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

skrillexforever    

Rank #32008 on Subscribers
skrillexforever Avatar Level 89 Comments: Srs Business
Offline
Send mail to skrillexforever Block skrillexforever Invite skrillexforever to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: female
Age: 22
Youtube Channel: houstonliveson
Consoles Owned: Xbox 360, Xbox, Nintendo 64, Wii
Video Games Played: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: MW3
Date Signed Up:10/08/2011
Last Login:7/22/2013
Location:Buda TX
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 59 total,  80 ,  21
Comment Thumbs: 139 total,  457 ,  318
Content Level Progress: 80% (4/5)
Level 1 Content: New Here → Level 2 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 0% (0/1)
Level 89 Comments: Srs Business → Level 90 Comments: Srs Business
Subscribers:2
Content Views:3674
Total Comments Made:92
FJ Points:198

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

user favorites

latest user's comments

#454 - On left. Ashley. 15 'Murica 07/21/2013 on Funnyjunk in the real life +1
#22 - Just a little light blue girl here. 07/07/2013 on Just checking my username... -1
#1 - ljkblaksbdlchabsdlfasdf 07/07/2013 on barakku -1
#105 - Why thank ya! 06/14/2013 on skrillexforever's profile 0
#100 - Well, do you talk to a lot of girls?  [+] (1 new reply) 01/13/2013 on skrillexforever's profile 0
User avatar #101 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
girls in general? yes. girls who i like or im in love with? no.

im finding it harder and harder to like anyone enough to date them in my school. 75% have herpes and 1000 other STDs and the other 25% i either dont know, dont like, or love but theyve tuned me down/dont know.
#98 - Awh, I'm sorry.. Dx  [+] (3 new replies) 01/13/2013 on skrillexforever's profile 0
User avatar #99 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
like, fuck, theres almost no single people at my school anymore hahah. well, i should say single girls. or girls that would date me. or girls that pay attention to me....... hahaha nah, i guess im not really trying though.
User avatar #100 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Well, do you talk to a lot of girls?
User avatar #101 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
girls in general? yes. girls who i like or im in love with? no.

im finding it harder and harder to like anyone enough to date them in my school. 75% have herpes and 1000 other STDs and the other 25% i either dont know, dont like, or love but theyve tuned me down/dont know.
#96 - I'm bisexual, my friend, I'm dating a girl.  [+] (5 new replies) 01/13/2013 on skrillexforever's profile 0
User avatar #97 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
AM I LITERALLY THE ONLY SINGLE PERSON EVER. WHAT THE FUCK.
User avatar #98 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Awh, I'm sorry.. Dx
User avatar #99 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
like, fuck, theres almost no single people at my school anymore hahah. well, i should say single girls. or girls that would date me. or girls that pay attention to me....... hahaha nah, i guess im not really trying though.
User avatar #100 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Well, do you talk to a lot of girls?
User avatar #101 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
girls in general? yes. girls who i like or im in love with? no.

im finding it harder and harder to like anyone enough to date them in my school. 75% have herpes and 1000 other STDs and the other 25% i either dont know, dont like, or love but theyve tuned me down/dont know.
#94 - Wwhhiiccchhh is why I don't do that.. xD  [+] (7 new replies) 01/13/2013 on skrillexforever's profile 0
User avatar #95 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
lolwut
User avatar #96 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
I'm bisexual, my friend, I'm dating a girl.
User avatar #97 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
AM I LITERALLY THE ONLY SINGLE PERSON EVER. WHAT THE FUCK.
User avatar #98 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Awh, I'm sorry.. Dx
User avatar #99 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
like, fuck, theres almost no single people at my school anymore hahah. well, i should say single girls. or girls that would date me. or girls that pay attention to me....... hahaha nah, i guess im not really trying though.
User avatar #100 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Well, do you talk to a lot of girls?
User avatar #101 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
girls in general? yes. girls who i like or im in love with? no.

im finding it harder and harder to like anyone enough to date them in my school. 75% have herpes and 1000 other STDs and the other 25% i either dont know, dont like, or love but theyve tuned me down/dont know.
#92 - Yes yes. Sucks to suck.  [+] (9 new replies) 01/13/2013 on skrillexforever's profile 0
User avatar #93 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
indeed it does madam.
User avatar #94 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Wwhhiiccchhh is why I don't do that.. xD
User avatar #95 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
lolwut
User avatar #96 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
I'm bisexual, my friend, I'm dating a girl.
User avatar #97 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
AM I LITERALLY THE ONLY SINGLE PERSON EVER. WHAT THE FUCK.
User avatar #98 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Awh, I'm sorry.. Dx
User avatar #99 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
like, fuck, theres almost no single people at my school anymore hahah. well, i should say single girls. or girls that would date me. or girls that pay attention to me....... hahaha nah, i guess im not really trying though.
User avatar #100 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Well, do you talk to a lot of girls?
User avatar #101 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
girls in general? yes. girls who i like or im in love with? no.

im finding it harder and harder to like anyone enough to date them in my school. 75% have herpes and 1000 other STDs and the other 25% i either dont know, dont like, or love but theyve tuned me down/dont know.
#90 - Ah, same here but my 2013 has been ****** so far.  [+] (11 new replies) 01/13/2013 on skrillexforever's profile 0
User avatar #91 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
so.... its just been shitty for you. hahaha shit sucks yo.
User avatar #92 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Yes yes. Sucks to suck.
User avatar #93 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
indeed it does madam.
User avatar #94 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Wwhhiiccchhh is why I don't do that.. xD
User avatar #95 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
lolwut
User avatar #96 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
I'm bisexual, my friend, I'm dating a girl.
User avatar #97 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
AM I LITERALLY THE ONLY SINGLE PERSON EVER. WHAT THE FUCK.
User avatar #98 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Awh, I'm sorry.. Dx
User avatar #99 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
like, fuck, theres almost no single people at my school anymore hahah. well, i should say single girls. or girls that would date me. or girls that pay attention to me....... hahaha nah, i guess im not really trying though.
User avatar #100 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Well, do you talk to a lot of girls?
User avatar #101 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
girls in general? yes. girls who i like or im in love with? no.

im finding it harder and harder to like anyone enough to date them in my school. 75% have herpes and 1000 other STDs and the other 25% i either dont know, dont like, or love but theyve tuned me down/dont know.
[ 92 Total ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#104 - hashketchum **User deleted account** (06/14/2013) [-]
Welcome back, friend.
User avatar #105 to #104 - skrillexforever (06/14/2013) [-]
Why thank ya!
User avatar #102 - samxdaxman (03/27/2013) [-]
Hey :) just sayin' hi to all my FJ friends. Whatsup?
User avatar #81 - samxdaxman (01/10/2013) [-]
hello(for those who are new to my friends list, every once in a while i write on their profiles and say whatsup).
so, how are you?
User avatar #82 to #81 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Hai there. I'm pretty good.. Feeling down.. But that's nothing new.
User avatar #83 to #82 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
I've been kinda depressed recently too.. it sucks ass :/
User avatar #84 to #83 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
I've been depressed for about a year and a half.. Not the best thing in the world.
User avatar #85 to #84 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.
User avatar #86 to #85 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Eh, it's all good, thanks though.
User avatar #87 to #86 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
anytime :)
User avatar #88 to #87 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
So, how have YOU been?
User avatar #89 to #88 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
ive been alright. 2012 ended kinda ****** but 2013s been ok.
User avatar #90 to #89 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Ah, same here but my 2013 has been ****** so far.
User avatar #91 to #90 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
so.... its just been ****** for you. hahaha **** sucks yo.
User avatar #92 to #91 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Yes yes. Sucks to suck.
User avatar #93 to #92 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
indeed it does madam.
User avatar #94 to #93 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Wwhhiiccchhh is why I don't do that.. xD
User avatar #95 to #94 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
lolwut
User avatar #96 to #95 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
I'm bisexual, my friend, I'm dating a girl.
User avatar #97 to #96 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
AM I LITERALLY THE ONLY SINGLE PERSON EVER. WHAT THE **** .
User avatar #98 to #97 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Awh, I'm sorry.. Dx
User avatar #99 to #98 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
like, **** , theres almost no single people at my school anymore hahah. well, i should say single girls. or girls that would date me. or girls that pay attention to me....... hahaha nah, i guess im not really trying though.
User avatar #100 to #99 - skrillexforever (01/13/2013) [-]
Well, do you talk to a lot of girls?
User avatar #101 to #100 - samxdaxman (01/13/2013) [-]
girls in general? yes. girls who i like or im in love with? no.

im finding it harder and harder to like anyone enough to date them in my school. 75% have herpes and 1000 other STDs and the other 25% i either dont know, dont like, or love but theyve tuned me down/dont know.
User avatar #60 - samxdaxman (09/07/2012) [-]
hey whatsup?
User avatar #61 to #60 - skrillexforever (09/15/2012) [-]
Everything and nothing, my friend.
User avatar #62 to #61 - samxdaxman (11/20/2012) [-]
this is the 3rd time i didnt realize people have responded to me. haha anyway, im checking up with people again. whatsup?
User avatar #63 to #62 - skrillexforever (11/20/2012) [-]
Nothing much really. :D

You?
User avatar #64 to #63 - samxdaxman (11/20/2012) [-]
same. just checking up with people on fj. ive got 75 friends but only actively talk to like 5 or 6.
User avatar #65 to #64 - skrillexforever (11/20/2012) [-]
I have 27 friends and I never talk to anyone of them.. 'Cause imma loner
User avatar #66 to #65 - samxdaxman (11/20/2012) [-]
gheeeeeey. haha why not?
User avatar #67 to #66 - skrillexforever (11/21/2012) [-]
Nobody ever talks to meh.
User avatar #68 to #67 - samxdaxman (11/21/2012) [-]
talk to the motherufckers then. threaten them that unless they talk to you, youll shove seventeen knives up their asshole. worked for me.
User avatar #69 to #68 - skrillexforever (11/21/2012) [-]
Damn.. Okay then.. Haha xD
User avatar #70 to #69 - samxdaxman (11/21/2012) [-]
haha have fun talking to this psychopath.
User avatar #71 to #70 - skrillexforever (11/21/2012) [-]
You seem like an okay person.. :D
User avatar #72 to #71 - samxdaxman (11/21/2012) [-]
haha well i normally am. i have my outbursts of **************** though.
User avatar #73 to #72 - skrillexforever (11/21/2012) [-]
Eh, i'm used to it
User avatar #74 to #73 - samxdaxman (11/21/2012) [-]
yeah, thats good.
User avatar #75 to #74 - skrillexforever (11/21/2012) [-]
I'm pretty sure you aren't biting your arm like I am.. Soooooo yeah
User avatar #76 to #75 - samxdaxman (11/21/2012) [-]
haha true. im more ****** in the head with ideas than actions. im a complete pussy so half the stuff i think up of i dont do.
User avatar #77 to #76 - skrillexforever (11/21/2012) [-]
Hey! Same here!
User avatar #78 to #77 - samxdaxman (11/21/2012) [-]
wow! haha i normally come up with the ideas and then my friends actually do them.
User avatar #79 to #78 - skrillexforever (11/21/2012) [-]
That's exactly what I do. xD
User avatar #80 to #79 - samxdaxman (11/21/2012) [-]
haha niceeee.
#57 - strifypinkystar **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #58 to #57 - skrillexforever (09/01/2012) [-]
Hai there
#59 to #58 - strifypinkystar **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#49 - Womens Study Major (09/01/2012) [-]
Would you be so kind as to post nudes :3?
User avatar #50 to #49 - skrillexforever (09/01/2012) [-]
Er...
Depends I guess...
Probably not.
#51 to #50 - Womens Study Major (09/01/2012) [-]
What does it depend on?
User avatar #52 to #51 - skrillexforever (09/01/2012) [-]
I honestly don't know.
I don't randomly go posting nude pictures of me on the internet for all to see.
#53 to #52 - Womens Study Major (09/01/2012) [-]
Privately exchanging then through email?
I have an account on here, but was just too shy to ask on it for fear of deletion from your friends list.
Normally i'd get to know you first before even asking a question like that, but you're hardly ever on for me to get to know you better and stuff.
User avatar #54 to #53 - skrillexforever (09/01/2012) [-]
I'm sorry, but no.
I don't want to betray my girlfriend in sending another person naked pictures of me through anything.
And that's fine, it's better than most guys on here.
#55 to #54 - Womens Study Major (09/01/2012) [-]
Alright i understand.
That's another reason why i asked anonymously.
If you said no i'd know not to ask again on my profile and still be able to have you as a friend without you thinking differently of me :)
User avatar #56 to #55 - skrillexforever (09/01/2012) [-]
Okay, cool.
And I wouldn't think of you any differently if you had asked me anonymously or not.
#46 - supahderp (08/07/2012) [-]
youtube.com /watch?v=tKdTxuXG8UU

If you like COD watch this Little montage that my friend made. Its very Hilarious
#103 to #46 - hashketchum **User deleted account** (06/14/2013) [-]
I remember this!
User avatar #48 to #46 - hashketchum **User deleted account** (08/18/2012) [-]
Some funny **** .
User avatar #47 to #46 - skrillexforever (08/07/2012) [-]
That's awesome!
User avatar #44 - lemurdecatta (08/06/2012) [-]
[insert compliment to the female user here, in hopes of getting laid]
User avatar #45 to #44 - skrillexforever (08/06/2012) [-]
Why thank you, I do have a girlfriend though...
User avatar #42 - theannoyingFJguy (08/06/2012) [-]
>be girl
>post pictures of self on internet board full of men
>create ********* of compliments
>???
>profit
User avatar #40 - cantfindaname ONLINE (08/03/2012) [-]
I came because I read an entire thread because of someone who is a Skrillex fan.
That's awesome in my book.
User avatar #43 to #40 - skrillexforever (08/06/2012) [-]
Thanks. :)
#37 - sillybee (08/03/2012) [-]
I didn't know one comment by one girl could create the biggest ********* in funnyjunk history. Very well played Milady.
#41 to #37 - vanoreo (08/03/2012) [-]
Did I seriously miss a ********* ?


Dammit, I love a good ********* .
(Saw comments, some deleted)
User avatar #38 to #37 - skrillexforever (08/03/2012) [-]
Why thank you good sir.
#36 - norby (08/03/2012) [-]
Before I sent the friend request, the captcha asked me to solve this : 60+9 ... so yeah, destiny and stuff
User avatar #39 to #36 - skrillexforever (08/03/2012) [-]
Interesting.
User avatar #35 - mebucket (08/03/2012) [-]
do you want to skype a funny junker !?
#34 - doctorjosh (08/03/2012) [-]
**doctorjosh rolled a random image posted in comment #90 at wut **
**doctorjosh rolled a random image posted in comment #90 at wut **
#27 - jasonlaiyh (08/03/2012) [-]
You know, you could have hidden you age. Then the twelve year olds would go crazy just to know how old you are.   
   
< And ponies. Because nobody can make me delete them.
You know, you could have hidden you age. Then the twelve year olds would go crazy just to know how old you are.

< And ponies. Because nobody can make me delete them.
User avatar #28 to #27 - jasonlaiyh (08/03/2012) [-]
your*
#29 to #28 - skrillexforever (08/03/2012) [-]
I guess I fouls have, I never thought to do that.

And ponies are awesome.
#30 to #29 - jasonlaiyh (08/03/2012) [-]
Oh well.

Wow.. Either the number of bronies on this site is really huge, or it's just really coincidental that almost every user I click on is one.
User avatar #31 to #30 - User (08/03/2012) [-]
all of the above
#32 to #31 - jasonlaiyh (08/03/2012) [-]
**jasonlaiyh rolled a random image posted in comment #178943 at Brony/MLP Board & Item Board ** lol Okay...

So User's your name? I shall use that in the comments as much as possible from now on.
#33 to #32 - User (08/03/2012) [-]
**User rolled a random image posted in comment #78 at wiener time **

fine with me
User avatar #26 - skatedawg ONLINE (08/03/2012) [-]
You like Skrillex. I like Skrillex. Send friend request? Why the hell not?
User avatar #25 - xshadeeisafag (08/03/2012) [-]
6/10
User avatar #21 - IrLalo (08/03/2012) [-]
You're 15, but your profile says you are 19.

You have been caught Red-Handed.
User avatar #22 to #21 - skrillexforever (08/03/2012) [-]
It says you have to be 18 to register on this site. I had no other choice
User avatar #23 to #22 - IrLalo (08/03/2012) [-]
Haha! I didn't know that. Well....guess we are liars on here then.
User avatar #24 to #23 - skrillexforever (08/03/2012) [-]
That is true, my friend.
User avatar #1 - kingwadesky (08/03/2012) [-]
Yay, I have so many friends
User avatar #2 to #1 - skrillexforever (08/03/2012) [-]
How many?
User avatar #4 to #2 - kingwadesky (08/03/2012) [-]
Haha I was being sarcastic. I'm so bored it's retarded.
 Friends (0)