Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #10457 on Subscribers
Level 305 Comments: Lord Of Laughs
Send mail to simplescience
Invite simplescience to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 158 Content: Faptastic → Level 159 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress:
Level 305 Comments: Lord Of Laughs → Level 306 Comments: Lord Of Laughs
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
the other game (8)
ori and the blin (2)
Hi there. My name is Simplescience, my real first name being Matt. I came to funnyjunk in the hopes of making it a little better than when I found it. Optimistic, cheerful, and a logical thinker, I do my best to make other people feel better if they are down.
My profile picture is of Mr. Game and Watch using the move Judgement: 9. This move has a 1/10 chance of bringing up a 9. If a 9 comes up and it connects with an opponent, it is a One-Hit Knock Out.
What people say about simplescience
latest user's comments
- Your quote reminded me of the riddle of Epicurus: <--
Take it for what you will, I thought it was interesting.
"Is God wiling" God gave
our own free will to do as
. If God just stoped all evil and made everyone good against their own wills what would be the point in existing?
one of the best quotes of all time
one has nothing to do with the other evil is not the absence of anything it is just a word used to describe actions you don't like. its simply a point of view. if a lion eats a baby gazelle does that make the lion evil? perhaps from its mothers perspective. but to the lion its just trying to survive
Evil comes from men. It's a choice... Blagh blagh blagh... God does not stop it outright because it wouldn't be a choice then.
But if God gives us a choice, then he doesn't know what we're going to do, and he's not Omniscient.
Just because I know it's going to rain tomorrow, it doesn't mean I control the weather.
But we never know if it's actually gonna rain tomorrow, it's just a prediction, I've heard weathermen say it's gonna rain all day, but it didn't.
modern Doppler radar is accurate 98% of the time, the other 2 percent comes from the weekly forecasts being wrong, as wind may shift in a different direction than expected, when it comes right down to it weather its pretty damn predictable
- Christopher Columbus's face when: <--
# lLost From London
- That picture is really... titillating.
That wasn't the breast word you could have picked..
tit wasnt a bad joke.
The chest of us thought it was
this is the most boobyful thread ive ever seen.
That pun made you sound like such a boob.
lets just keep racking up more bad jokes :p
- Comment deleted
- That's to prepare for all the.... ************.
What Black Ops 2 Will Be Like
- Yo dawg, I heard you like talking about red thumbs. So I made …
- Welcome to the Side Boob Hour.
I love geometry
- Those of you who need some eye bleach: And for th…
- When we get back to my place, we're going to be like particles…
Worst Pickup Line Ever.
Show Comments (59)