Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #26144 on Comments
Level 173 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Send mail to shoshayyy
Invite shoshayyy to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 63 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 64 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress:
Level 173 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 174 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
toothpaste makes my orange juice taste like a motherfucker..
What people say about shoshayyy
latest user's comments
- I thought this was going to be about OJ...I'm a little disappointed
People ask me why I hate...
- Remember that they were told that they were being freed, and w…
- Comment deleted
They were wrong
- **shoshayyy rolls 063,351,218**
- Y'all every heard of SoulPancake on youtube? check it out…
This man’s heart is made...
- Hah I get it, because the Turkey fan is unfaithful to the team…
Thats the reason, why...
- You should have ducked...
- so by your logic, rugby is 30 men running around on grass wear…
He then followed: Fuck me,...
You do understand that I'm trying to make a joke right? Anyways, most team sports are pretty
Something tells me you're not good at sports
Nah I can play, no problem. I just don't do it as a hobby, or watch the shit on tv. I can play with friends, but the whole competitive thing is just retarded in my opinion. Keyword "opinion" there btw.
I think competitiveness is fine but once it gets past a certain point you're right, it starts getting pointless
Tournaments can be fine, but the whole "I bought some dude from Spain for a quarter billion pounds"-attitude to sports is something I hate.
Yeah I hope the government implement a charity tax on shit like that take the money away and use it to help other people
Yeah, and that the value of the player would be given to the public once they retire. At least a percentage. We have come to a point where we agree on something. Let's stop here. Sorry for bashing your sport. Cya
- I personally have a lot of respect for overweight runners
and their heavy burden, riiight?
- sooo did anyone really take in how the new guy was brought to …
Show Comments (9)