Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 115 Comments: Funny Junkie
Send mail to sharkpat
Invite sharkpat to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 115 Comments: Funny Junkie → Level 116 Comments: Funny Junkie
Total Comments Made:
What people say about sharkpat
latest user's comments
- Hurrah for Texas!
- **** your teacher this **** is beautiful
- Spirited Away. Prepare for feels.
- Says the emofag wearing an American hat and has a US flag on the wall.
- 1. Looking better is your opinion (which I completely disagree…
2. you just became rather hypercritical, read 1. again.
3. "getting better" you do relalise VW have made a 250+mpg car, you need some serious catching up to do.
4. I'm sure a lot of cars around the world have terrible sounding cars, even American built.
5. Hurr Durr pearl harbor and Hiroshima. Just admit you're a backward country, people who use this as a defense obviously aren't educated enough to bring up a proper argument in a discussion.
- I crie evertim
Do a barrel roll
like if u crie evretim </3 :( :/ 8======D
- The picture of the Eiffel Tower is a photograph of the one in Vegas.
20 Astonishing Facts part 2
- Once you finish your first route, you'll want to play a thousa…
He's right. And then you'll speak the universal language of "I cried like a bitch"
- I feel this comic isn't accurately describing life. Its puttin…
11 ways to be average
- Hey, I'm wanting to become a better distance runner. Any tips …
Fitness - muscle and...
As a wrestler, we run to get stamina all of the time. The way I did it was to set goals. I did this by distance, but I'm sure it will work with time as well. Start with a goal. "I want to run 20 minutes without stopping." Do a test run. See how long you can go at a comfortable speed. If you can run longer than 20 minutes, set a higher goal, or increase the speed.
This is how I got better stamina for wrestling/swim/water polo.
Show Comments (0)