shameonapony

Rank #6086 on Comments
shameonapony Avatar Level 265 Comments: Pure Win
Offline
Send mail to shameonapony Block shameonapony Invite shameonapony to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:7/03/2011
Last Login:1/25/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#6086
Highest Content Rank:#10085
Highest Comment Rank:#54
Content Thumbs: 140 total,  186 ,  46
Comment Thumbs: 6878 total,  8150 ,  1272
Content Level Progress: 70% (7/10)
Level 13 Content: New Here → Level 14 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 17% (17/100)
Level 265 Comments: Pure Win → Level 266 Comments: Pure Win
Subscribers:3
Content Views:8583
Times Content Favorited:5 times
Total Comments Made:3359
FJ Points:6893

latest user's comments

#239 - I am gay. This is what women have been and continue t… 01/03/2015 on Brilliant female 0
#35 - But it should take a capable man to mate with a woman, as in a…  [+] (6 new replies) 01/02/2015 on Brilliant female -1
#85 - anonymous (01/03/2015) [-]
"as in a woman should not sleep around" the forties were 70 years ago
It's a shitty analogy because people are not objects, and you will say -But Anon I'm not stupid i know that- let me finish first, woman are no locks to be "unlocked" by your penis, woman sexuality is a thing, they have full capability to fuck you (or whoever they want) they are no objects to satisfy your fantasies or expectations of what you think should be a woman.
returning to the analogy, what if the key only opens shitty locks? or what if the lock is only opened by great keys? what about homosexuals or bisexuals?
in conclusion it is a shitty analogy because human sexuality its complex and simplifying to locks and keys is dumbing it down
User avatar #239 - shameonapony (01/03/2015) [-]
I am gay.

This is what women have been and continue to be held to the standard of.

I don't really understand the notion of pretending "WE CAN FUCK ALL THE GUYS WE WANT" because they always have been able to, and you can change everything about yourself that you want to change, but you can't change the way people think.

If a woman sleeps around, most men are not going to like it, that's just the way it is. Progressive society and what not doesn't apply, because it will always become fundamental. That's what the analogy is, a fundamental representation.
User avatar #79 - akkere (01/03/2015) [-]
Why should a woman be considered hard to get in the first place? Why can't they be open sexually? The analogy doesn't function for anything but push a fallacious line of rationale, that's why it fails. It doesn't provide any actual premise for logic, just merely explains a social notion without any logical justification to it.
#208 - anonymous (01/03/2015) [-]
its a stereotype. i am not denying the fact that there are people who are "easy" or "hard to get" of both genders, but it is true that a large amount of women are not directly seeking sex. for example, in the country of france i believe that people speak french, this is not strictly true because of tourists and those that live in the basque region, but it is still accepted that people in france speak french.

women are seen as hard to get because a majority are, just as men are seen as wanting to "do it" because a majority are aswell. why are men allowed to be seen as this but women are off bounds?

there will be easy people and hard to get people for as long as our civilization exists, regardless of gender.

one more thing i'd like to say, for every time you see something sexist or misogynistic, think of what its like for the other gender. im getting sick of this psuedo feminisim bullshit, we should be striving for both parties to be happy, not fighting for one to be better. thank you
User avatar #240 - akkere (01/03/2015) [-]
"we should be striving for both parties to be happy" is exactly the point I strive for, and the point FJ claims to strive for in the battle against feminazis, but yet we tout analogies like this that empower both the feminazis and drives people to their end of the spectrum.

The way so many people rabidly defended this "analogy" which is more of a logical fallacy is proof we're not too far from the feminazi counterparts in the pursuit for true equality either.
User avatar #41 - imofcnotharveydent (01/03/2015) [-]
it should take an equal too have sexual experience with, who initiates should't really matter.

Flirting isn't hard, getting out there isn't that hard, finding someone accepting you isn't hard unless you live on a farm.

with today condoms I don't feel like the fear of pregnancy is big either, and then I don't see why women should be able to sleep around as much as men.

It's not for me, but others can.
#33 - Explain to me how it fails as an analogy?  [+] (8 new replies) 01/02/2015 on Brilliant female 0
User avatar #34 - wthree (01/02/2015) [-]
Because there is no comparison, apart from that keys are vaguely penis shaped and they enter the other thing. Penises don't unlock vaginas.
#35 - shameonapony (01/02/2015) [-]
But it should take a capable man to mate with a woman, as in a woman should not sleep around.

The analogy is that if there is one man who can become intimate (Or unlock) many women, he is a stud. And it takes a lot of effort to be a stud, as stated in the post. Studs should be proud because of the effort it takes to be such.

However, on the flip side. A woman is supposed to be hard to get (At least how most people see it), so if a lot of men have her, she's considered 'easy', which is not good for one's reputation. Therefore, a woman who has sex (or is unlocked) by many men, is a bad woman/slut. Hopefully you see where I am going with this?

There is a very large comparison between the two, even without the visual connections. A man is respected for doing something most can't, such as a key is respected for opening multiple locks. A women is not respected for doing something (almost) any woman can, such as a lock that hardly stays shut.
#85 - anonymous (01/03/2015) [-]
"as in a woman should not sleep around" the forties were 70 years ago
It's a shitty analogy because people are not objects, and you will say -But Anon I'm not stupid i know that- let me finish first, woman are no locks to be "unlocked" by your penis, woman sexuality is a thing, they have full capability to fuck you (or whoever they want) they are no objects to satisfy your fantasies or expectations of what you think should be a woman.
returning to the analogy, what if the key only opens shitty locks? or what if the lock is only opened by great keys? what about homosexuals or bisexuals?
in conclusion it is a shitty analogy because human sexuality its complex and simplifying to locks and keys is dumbing it down
User avatar #239 - shameonapony (01/03/2015) [-]
I am gay.

This is what women have been and continue to be held to the standard of.

I don't really understand the notion of pretending "WE CAN FUCK ALL THE GUYS WE WANT" because they always have been able to, and you can change everything about yourself that you want to change, but you can't change the way people think.

If a woman sleeps around, most men are not going to like it, that's just the way it is. Progressive society and what not doesn't apply, because it will always become fundamental. That's what the analogy is, a fundamental representation.
User avatar #79 - akkere (01/03/2015) [-]
Why should a woman be considered hard to get in the first place? Why can't they be open sexually? The analogy doesn't function for anything but push a fallacious line of rationale, that's why it fails. It doesn't provide any actual premise for logic, just merely explains a social notion without any logical justification to it.
#208 - anonymous (01/03/2015) [-]
its a stereotype. i am not denying the fact that there are people who are "easy" or "hard to get" of both genders, but it is true that a large amount of women are not directly seeking sex. for example, in the country of france i believe that people speak french, this is not strictly true because of tourists and those that live in the basque region, but it is still accepted that people in france speak french.

women are seen as hard to get because a majority are, just as men are seen as wanting to "do it" because a majority are aswell. why are men allowed to be seen as this but women are off bounds?

there will be easy people and hard to get people for as long as our civilization exists, regardless of gender.

one more thing i'd like to say, for every time you see something sexist or misogynistic, think of what its like for the other gender. im getting sick of this psuedo feminisim bullshit, we should be striving for both parties to be happy, not fighting for one to be better. thank you
User avatar #240 - akkere (01/03/2015) [-]
"we should be striving for both parties to be happy" is exactly the point I strive for, and the point FJ claims to strive for in the battle against feminazis, but yet we tout analogies like this that empower both the feminazis and drives people to their end of the spectrum.

The way so many people rabidly defended this "analogy" which is more of a logical fallacy is proof we're not too far from the feminazi counterparts in the pursuit for true equality either.
User avatar #41 - imofcnotharveydent (01/03/2015) [-]
it should take an equal too have sexual experience with, who initiates should't really matter.

Flirting isn't hard, getting out there isn't that hard, finding someone accepting you isn't hard unless you live on a farm.

with today condoms I don't feel like the fear of pregnancy is big either, and then I don't see why women should be able to sleep around as much as men.

It's not for me, but others can.
#32 - Comment deleted 01/02/2015 on Brilliant female 0
#71 - The show is about a kid trying to get used to high school and … 01/02/2015 on Freeze frame 0
#891 - u fukn' wut m8  [+] (1 new reply) 01/01/2015 on timforthewin's profile 0
User avatar #894 - timforthewin (01/01/2015) [-]
I remember you btw
#97 - Well good for you. 12/30/2014 on Young Bruins fan 0
#95 - Are you proud of yourself? I didn't read it and nobody probabl…  [+] (2 new replies) 12/30/2014 on Young Bruins fan 0
#96 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Just the quick glance you took at it to figure out what I was talking about is all I need to feel satisfied, I don't need anybody else reading it
User avatar #97 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Well good for you.
#93 - No, it's just not as entertaining as watching the Habs get pla…  [+] (4 new replies) 12/30/2014 on Young Bruins fan 0
#94 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh my, using big words now, let's make a list of the Habs vs Bruins latest match-ups shall we?
22/11/14: 2-0 for the Habs
13/11/14: 5-1 for the Habs
16/10/14: 6-4 for the Habs
24/03/14: 2-1 for the Habs
12/03/14: 4-1 for the Bruins (I'll give ya that one m8)
30/01/14: 4-1 for the Habs
5/12/13: 2-1 for the Habs
Lest we forget the glorious victory in Game 7 during the last playoffs. (Shoutout to Lucic for his death threats during what is supposed to be a respectful handshake tradition, stay classy #17)

Of course, you might have been referring to some lopsided defeats the Habs have suffered this season against other teams, which still leave them with a +13 goal differential vs the Bruins' -1. It doesn't hurt that the team is 2nd in the Atlantic as of the 3-1 victory over the Canes tonight.

That's enough from my part, the numbers have made my point, have a good 2nd half of the season and hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs if you make them.
User avatar #95 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Are you proud of yourself? I didn't read it and nobody probably will, sorry.
#96 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Just the quick glance you took at it to figure out what I was talking about is all I need to feel satisfied, I don't need anybody else reading it
User avatar #97 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Well good for you.
#91 - Why are you trying to start a fight? Are you that pa…  [+] (6 new replies) 12/30/2014 on Young Bruins fan 0
#92 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
But the bruins prone hostility and starting fights, is it not as fun when others are doing it to you?
User avatar #93 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
No, it's just not as entertaining as watching the Habs get plastered all over the ice.
#94 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh my, using big words now, let's make a list of the Habs vs Bruins latest match-ups shall we?
22/11/14: 2-0 for the Habs
13/11/14: 5-1 for the Habs
16/10/14: 6-4 for the Habs
24/03/14: 2-1 for the Habs
12/03/14: 4-1 for the Bruins (I'll give ya that one m8)
30/01/14: 4-1 for the Habs
5/12/13: 2-1 for the Habs
Lest we forget the glorious victory in Game 7 during the last playoffs. (Shoutout to Lucic for his death threats during what is supposed to be a respectful handshake tradition, stay classy #17)

Of course, you might have been referring to some lopsided defeats the Habs have suffered this season against other teams, which still leave them with a +13 goal differential vs the Bruins' -1. It doesn't hurt that the team is 2nd in the Atlantic as of the 3-1 victory over the Canes tonight.

That's enough from my part, the numbers have made my point, have a good 2nd half of the season and hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs if you make them.
User avatar #95 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Are you proud of yourself? I didn't read it and nobody probably will, sorry.
#96 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Just the quick glance you took at it to figure out what I was talking about is all I need to feel satisfied, I don't need anybody else reading it
User avatar #97 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Well good for you.
#89 - That's because I don't care what you think  [+] (8 new replies) 12/30/2014 on Young Bruins fan 0
User avatar #90 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh but they're not thoughts, they're facts, maybe you saw how many people thumbed up the comment and didn't find a proper comeback :/
And you cared about what the other guy thought about 7 or 8 times, woops
User avatar #91 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Why are you trying to start a fight?

Are you that pathetic that you need my disapproval?
#92 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
But the bruins prone hostility and starting fights, is it not as fun when others are doing it to you?
User avatar #93 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
No, it's just not as entertaining as watching the Habs get plastered all over the ice.
#94 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh my, using big words now, let's make a list of the Habs vs Bruins latest match-ups shall we?
22/11/14: 2-0 for the Habs
13/11/14: 5-1 for the Habs
16/10/14: 6-4 for the Habs
24/03/14: 2-1 for the Habs
12/03/14: 4-1 for the Bruins (I'll give ya that one m8)
30/01/14: 4-1 for the Habs
5/12/13: 2-1 for the Habs
Lest we forget the glorious victory in Game 7 during the last playoffs. (Shoutout to Lucic for his death threats during what is supposed to be a respectful handshake tradition, stay classy #17)

Of course, you might have been referring to some lopsided defeats the Habs have suffered this season against other teams, which still leave them with a +13 goal differential vs the Bruins' -1. It doesn't hurt that the team is 2nd in the Atlantic as of the 3-1 victory over the Canes tonight.

That's enough from my part, the numbers have made my point, have a good 2nd half of the season and hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs if you make them.
User avatar #95 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Are you proud of yourself? I didn't read it and nobody probably will, sorry.
#96 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Just the quick glance you took at it to figure out what I was talking about is all I need to feel satisfied, I don't need anybody else reading it
User avatar #97 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Well good for you.
#24 - Tru, tru... 12/29/2014 on Young Bruins fan 0
#22 - I haven't sat here to watch all the cheap shots and laughed li…  [+] (2 new replies) 12/29/2014 on Young Bruins fan 0
#23 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
To each their own. At least I think we can agree that hockey is the greatest sport on the planet. Peace.
User avatar #24 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Tru, tru...
#20 - Damn right they need to make changes I never said we …  [+] (4 new replies) 12/29/2014 on Young Bruins fan 0
User avatar #21 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
There's nothing wrong with playing physical and fighting I like it but I don't like it when players take cheap shots.
User avatar #22 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
I haven't sat here to watch all the cheap shots and laughed like a mad cunt...

Well maybe some of them...

But I don't like it most of the time, sure it's funny, but it's unsportsmanlike, and I can't stand sucker punching people, it ruins shit for me.

I can agree that the cheap shots are way too much, but I would rather watch us hit people than try to outmatch our opponents. We can't skate or shoot as good as most teams, that's pretty obvious, so we play physical and win that way.

Cheap shots get penalties and fines, then we move on to the next game.
#23 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
To each their own. At least I think we can agree that hockey is the greatest sport on the planet. Peace.
User avatar #24 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Tru, tru...
#17 - We've been great the last few seasons, lots of cup potential, …  [+] (16 new replies) 12/29/2014 on Young Bruins fan 0
User avatar #88 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Interesting that you haven't replied to my comment
User avatar #89 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
That's because I don't care what you think
User avatar #90 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh but they're not thoughts, they're facts, maybe you saw how many people thumbed up the comment and didn't find a proper comeback :/
And you cared about what the other guy thought about 7 or 8 times, woops
User avatar #91 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Why are you trying to start a fight?

Are you that pathetic that you need my disapproval?
#92 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
But the bruins prone hostility and starting fights, is it not as fun when others are doing it to you?
User avatar #93 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
No, it's just not as entertaining as watching the Habs get plastered all over the ice.
#94 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh my, using big words now, let's make a list of the Habs vs Bruins latest match-ups shall we?
22/11/14: 2-0 for the Habs
13/11/14: 5-1 for the Habs
16/10/14: 6-4 for the Habs
24/03/14: 2-1 for the Habs
12/03/14: 4-1 for the Bruins (I'll give ya that one m8)
30/01/14: 4-1 for the Habs
5/12/13: 2-1 for the Habs
Lest we forget the glorious victory in Game 7 during the last playoffs. (Shoutout to Lucic for his death threats during what is supposed to be a respectful handshake tradition, stay classy #17)

Of course, you might have been referring to some lopsided defeats the Habs have suffered this season against other teams, which still leave them with a +13 goal differential vs the Bruins' -1. It doesn't hurt that the team is 2nd in the Atlantic as of the 3-1 victory over the Canes tonight.

That's enough from my part, the numbers have made my point, have a good 2nd half of the season and hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs if you make them.
User avatar #95 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Are you proud of yourself? I didn't read it and nobody probably will, sorry.
#96 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Just the quick glance you took at it to figure out what I was talking about is all I need to feel satisfied, I don't need anybody else reading it
User avatar #97 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Well good for you.
#19 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
Don't forget the epic choke against the Flyers and then another choke against Chicago.
Also the Bruins are 6th in the Atlantic division and haven't played like a cup contender at all this year. They had their peak a few years ago and now it's all down hill. They need to make some serious changes.
User avatar #20 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Damn right they need to make changes

I never said we were the best team in the league, I know we aren't, I'm not stupid.

It's my home team and the team I grew up watching. Watching the Bruins lose is heartbreaking, but watching them win, sitting in a pub in Boston when we score is fucking incredible. Maybe we're just different people over here and that's why the hockey games are more exciting, but the Bruins are an entertaining team to watch.

Nothing is better than watching them take a team that's supposed to be so incredible and beating the absolute dogshit out of them.

We aren't contenders this season, like I said we lost a lot of good players, but he haven't dropped that far. Things will pull back around with a couple trades, and I don't think Chara has met his date yet.
User avatar #21 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
There's nothing wrong with playing physical and fighting I like it but I don't like it when players take cheap shots.
User avatar #22 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
I haven't sat here to watch all the cheap shots and laughed like a mad cunt...

Well maybe some of them...

But I don't like it most of the time, sure it's funny, but it's unsportsmanlike, and I can't stand sucker punching people, it ruins shit for me.

I can agree that the cheap shots are way too much, but I would rather watch us hit people than try to outmatch our opponents. We can't skate or shoot as good as most teams, that's pretty obvious, so we play physical and win that way.

Cheap shots get penalties and fines, then we move on to the next game.
#23 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
To each their own. At least I think we can agree that hockey is the greatest sport on the planet. Peace.
User avatar #24 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Tru, tru...
#13 - He sure as **** is! AND WE *****…  [+] (29 new replies) 12/29/2014 on Young Bruins fan -6
#18 - narddogg (12/29/2014) [-]
>''We kick ass and win fucking games''
>Currently out of the playoffs
>Have one point less than the Panthers, with 3 more games played
User avatar #78 - fuckthehabs (12/30/2014) [-]
in our defense the panthers are actually looking good this year
#87 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Being from Montreal and seeing your username, by the laws of the Internet I must disagree with and find flaws in anything that you say
User avatar #102 - fuckthehabs (12/31/2014) [-]
At least you manned up and disagreed with me as opposed to calling the cops
User avatar #103 - narddogg (12/31/2014) [-]
Ohohoh playing dirty now m8, although mass-calling the cops was an emotional overreaction, that hit was just fucked up
User avatar #104 - fuckthehabs (01/02/2015) [-]
Look up the Cooke hit on Savard or the Rome hit on Horton, those were fucked up. The Chara one was bad enough to deserve a 2-3 game ban, but nothing more. To that point I'm surprised he didn't get a ban/fine at all, it looked like it deserved some reaction, but very far away from the big cheap hits in the NHL
User avatar #105 - narddogg (01/02/2015) [-]
Is Savard officially retired now? Is he still trying to come back/does he still count on the bruins' salary cap?
User avatar #106 - fuckthehabs (01/02/2015) [-]
Really sad situation actually. He's not officially retired; he's still on the long term IR. He was on a long term contract that should be running up soon, so if he were to retire now he would lose a ton of money. He counts towards the cap UNTIL the season actually begins, he has to be confirmed by doctors that he won't be able to play for the whole season. He will never play again, but he deserves to receive the money that's owed to him. After his contract runs up he'll officially retire.
User avatar #107 - narddogg (01/02/2015) [-]
I see. It's a shame for the league, he was a 1pt/game type of guy. Looked it up and his contract ends after the 2016/2017 season. At least he will have received a total of 28,150,000$ by the end of this contract, I'm sure that it helps in dealing with post-concussion syndromes
User avatar #108 - fuckthehabs (01/02/2015) [-]
It helps, true, but the last thing I heard, which wasn't too long ago unfortunately, is that he still has trouble sleeping on a nightly basis and under constant nausea. The hit screwed up his life and Matt Cooke didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it because it "wasn't against the rules" at the time.
User avatar #109 - narddogg (01/04/2015) [-]
The brain is so fragile, it's a shame that we don't know how to fully take care of it yet
#14 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
> Kick ass and win games
> Losing to Montreal
The Bruins are a joke and everyone knows it. Chara is old and useless and Rask chokes when it matters.
But keep telling yourself that cheap shots and scumbag players is the key to success.
User avatar #17 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
We've been great the last few seasons, lots of cup potential, and we took it from the Canucks and made them burn their damn city down.

As bad as you hate us for kicking the shit out of whatever shitty team you cheer for, the Bruins have been pretty steady in the standings for a long time now, we lost a few good players and we haven't suffered terribly for it.

Face it, the Bruins are goons, we fight better than we play, but considering how many games it wins us, I'll stick to it.
User avatar #88 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Interesting that you haven't replied to my comment
User avatar #89 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
That's because I don't care what you think
User avatar #90 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh but they're not thoughts, they're facts, maybe you saw how many people thumbed up the comment and didn't find a proper comeback :/
And you cared about what the other guy thought about 7 or 8 times, woops
User avatar #91 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Why are you trying to start a fight?

Are you that pathetic that you need my disapproval?
#92 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
But the bruins prone hostility and starting fights, is it not as fun when others are doing it to you?
User avatar #93 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
No, it's just not as entertaining as watching the Habs get plastered all over the ice.
#94 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh my, using big words now, let's make a list of the Habs vs Bruins latest match-ups shall we?
22/11/14: 2-0 for the Habs
13/11/14: 5-1 for the Habs
16/10/14: 6-4 for the Habs
24/03/14: 2-1 for the Habs
12/03/14: 4-1 for the Bruins (I'll give ya that one m8)
30/01/14: 4-1 for the Habs
5/12/13: 2-1 for the Habs
Lest we forget the glorious victory in Game 7 during the last playoffs. (Shoutout to Lucic for his death threats during what is supposed to be a respectful handshake tradition, stay classy #17)

Of course, you might have been referring to some lopsided defeats the Habs have suffered this season against other teams, which still leave them with a +13 goal differential vs the Bruins' -1. It doesn't hurt that the team is 2nd in the Atlantic as of the 3-1 victory over the Canes tonight.

That's enough from my part, the numbers have made my point, have a good 2nd half of the season and hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs if you make them.
User avatar #95 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Are you proud of yourself? I didn't read it and nobody probably will, sorry.
#96 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Just the quick glance you took at it to figure out what I was talking about is all I need to feel satisfied, I don't need anybody else reading it
User avatar #97 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Well good for you.
#19 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
Don't forget the epic choke against the Flyers and then another choke against Chicago.
Also the Bruins are 6th in the Atlantic division and haven't played like a cup contender at all this year. They had their peak a few years ago and now it's all down hill. They need to make some serious changes.
User avatar #20 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Damn right they need to make changes

I never said we were the best team in the league, I know we aren't, I'm not stupid.

It's my home team and the team I grew up watching. Watching the Bruins lose is heartbreaking, but watching them win, sitting in a pub in Boston when we score is fucking incredible. Maybe we're just different people over here and that's why the hockey games are more exciting, but the Bruins are an entertaining team to watch.

Nothing is better than watching them take a team that's supposed to be so incredible and beating the absolute dogshit out of them.

We aren't contenders this season, like I said we lost a lot of good players, but he haven't dropped that far. Things will pull back around with a couple trades, and I don't think Chara has met his date yet.
User avatar #21 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
There's nothing wrong with playing physical and fighting I like it but I don't like it when players take cheap shots.
User avatar #22 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
I haven't sat here to watch all the cheap shots and laughed like a mad cunt...

Well maybe some of them...

But I don't like it most of the time, sure it's funny, but it's unsportsmanlike, and I can't stand sucker punching people, it ruins shit for me.

I can agree that the cheap shots are way too much, but I would rather watch us hit people than try to outmatch our opponents. We can't skate or shoot as good as most teams, that's pretty obvious, so we play physical and win that way.

Cheap shots get penalties and fines, then we move on to the next game.
#23 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
To each their own. At least I think we can agree that hockey is the greatest sport on the planet. Peace.
User avatar #24 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Tru, tru...
#7 - Picture  [+] (33 new replies) 12/29/2014 on Young Bruins fan -1
#10 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
He's a dirty POS.
#13 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
He sure as fuck is!

AND WE FUCKIN' LOVE IT

Nothing is better than hearing little bitches cry about our players because we kick ass and win fucking games.

/crymore bruh
#18 - narddogg (12/29/2014) [-]
>''We kick ass and win fucking games''
>Currently out of the playoffs
>Have one point less than the Panthers, with 3 more games played
User avatar #78 - fuckthehabs (12/30/2014) [-]
in our defense the panthers are actually looking good this year
#87 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Being from Montreal and seeing your username, by the laws of the Internet I must disagree with and find flaws in anything that you say
User avatar #102 - fuckthehabs (12/31/2014) [-]
At least you manned up and disagreed with me as opposed to calling the cops
User avatar #103 - narddogg (12/31/2014) [-]
Ohohoh playing dirty now m8, although mass-calling the cops was an emotional overreaction, that hit was just fucked up
User avatar #104 - fuckthehabs (01/02/2015) [-]
Look up the Cooke hit on Savard or the Rome hit on Horton, those were fucked up. The Chara one was bad enough to deserve a 2-3 game ban, but nothing more. To that point I'm surprised he didn't get a ban/fine at all, it looked like it deserved some reaction, but very far away from the big cheap hits in the NHL
User avatar #105 - narddogg (01/02/2015) [-]
Is Savard officially retired now? Is he still trying to come back/does he still count on the bruins' salary cap?
User avatar #106 - fuckthehabs (01/02/2015) [-]
Really sad situation actually. He's not officially retired; he's still on the long term IR. He was on a long term contract that should be running up soon, so if he were to retire now he would lose a ton of money. He counts towards the cap UNTIL the season actually begins, he has to be confirmed by doctors that he won't be able to play for the whole season. He will never play again, but he deserves to receive the money that's owed to him. After his contract runs up he'll officially retire.
User avatar #107 - narddogg (01/02/2015) [-]
I see. It's a shame for the league, he was a 1pt/game type of guy. Looked it up and his contract ends after the 2016/2017 season. At least he will have received a total of 28,150,000$ by the end of this contract, I'm sure that it helps in dealing with post-concussion syndromes
User avatar #108 - fuckthehabs (01/02/2015) [-]
It helps, true, but the last thing I heard, which wasn't too long ago unfortunately, is that he still has trouble sleeping on a nightly basis and under constant nausea. The hit screwed up his life and Matt Cooke didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it because it "wasn't against the rules" at the time.
User avatar #109 - narddogg (01/04/2015) [-]
The brain is so fragile, it's a shame that we don't know how to fully take care of it yet
#14 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
> Kick ass and win games
> Losing to Montreal
The Bruins are a joke and everyone knows it. Chara is old and useless and Rask chokes when it matters.
But keep telling yourself that cheap shots and scumbag players is the key to success.
User avatar #17 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
We've been great the last few seasons, lots of cup potential, and we took it from the Canucks and made them burn their damn city down.

As bad as you hate us for kicking the shit out of whatever shitty team you cheer for, the Bruins have been pretty steady in the standings for a long time now, we lost a few good players and we haven't suffered terribly for it.

Face it, the Bruins are goons, we fight better than we play, but considering how many games it wins us, I'll stick to it.
User avatar #88 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Interesting that you haven't replied to my comment
User avatar #89 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
That's because I don't care what you think
User avatar #90 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh but they're not thoughts, they're facts, maybe you saw how many people thumbed up the comment and didn't find a proper comeback :/
And you cared about what the other guy thought about 7 or 8 times, woops
User avatar #91 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Why are you trying to start a fight?

Are you that pathetic that you need my disapproval?
#92 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
But the bruins prone hostility and starting fights, is it not as fun when others are doing it to you?
User avatar #93 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
No, it's just not as entertaining as watching the Habs get plastered all over the ice.
#94 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh my, using big words now, let's make a list of the Habs vs Bruins latest match-ups shall we?
22/11/14: 2-0 for the Habs
13/11/14: 5-1 for the Habs
16/10/14: 6-4 for the Habs
24/03/14: 2-1 for the Habs
12/03/14: 4-1 for the Bruins (I'll give ya that one m8)
30/01/14: 4-1 for the Habs
5/12/13: 2-1 for the Habs
Lest we forget the glorious victory in Game 7 during the last playoffs. (Shoutout to Lucic for his death threats during what is supposed to be a respectful handshake tradition, stay classy #17)

Of course, you might have been referring to some lopsided defeats the Habs have suffered this season against other teams, which still leave them with a +13 goal differential vs the Bruins' -1. It doesn't hurt that the team is 2nd in the Atlantic as of the 3-1 victory over the Canes tonight.

That's enough from my part, the numbers have made my point, have a good 2nd half of the season and hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs if you make them.
User avatar #95 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Are you proud of yourself? I didn't read it and nobody probably will, sorry.
#96 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Just the quick glance you took at it to figure out what I was talking about is all I need to feel satisfied, I don't need anybody else reading it
User avatar #97 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Well good for you.
#19 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
Don't forget the epic choke against the Flyers and then another choke against Chicago.
Also the Bruins are 6th in the Atlantic division and haven't played like a cup contender at all this year. They had their peak a few years ago and now it's all down hill. They need to make some serious changes.
User avatar #20 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Damn right they need to make changes

I never said we were the best team in the league, I know we aren't, I'm not stupid.

It's my home team and the team I grew up watching. Watching the Bruins lose is heartbreaking, but watching them win, sitting in a pub in Boston when we score is fucking incredible. Maybe we're just different people over here and that's why the hockey games are more exciting, but the Bruins are an entertaining team to watch.

Nothing is better than watching them take a team that's supposed to be so incredible and beating the absolute dogshit out of them.

We aren't contenders this season, like I said we lost a lot of good players, but he haven't dropped that far. Things will pull back around with a couple trades, and I don't think Chara has met his date yet.
User avatar #21 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
There's nothing wrong with playing physical and fighting I like it but I don't like it when players take cheap shots.
User avatar #22 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
I haven't sat here to watch all the cheap shots and laughed like a mad cunt...

Well maybe some of them...

But I don't like it most of the time, sure it's funny, but it's unsportsmanlike, and I can't stand sucker punching people, it ruins shit for me.

I can agree that the cheap shots are way too much, but I would rather watch us hit people than try to outmatch our opponents. We can't skate or shoot as good as most teams, that's pretty obvious, so we play physical and win that way.

Cheap shots get penalties and fines, then we move on to the next game.
#23 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
To each their own. At least I think we can agree that hockey is the greatest sport on the planet. Peace.
User avatar #24 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Tru, tru...
#12 - swordwoman (12/29/2014) [-]
"Wrong puck."
#11 - swordwoman has deleted their comment.
#2 - **** YEAH WE ARE, CUNT  [+] (38 new replies) 12/29/2014 on Young Bruins fan +21
#4 - knifegun (12/29/2014) [-]
#82 - anonymous (12/30/2014) [-]
That was a fucking cheap shot, lucic kicked his ass in the rematch
User avatar #86 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
No he didn't lmao
#8 - bringmesolo has deleted their comment.
#7 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
#10 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
He's a dirty POS.
#13 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
He sure as fuck is!

AND WE FUCKIN' LOVE IT

Nothing is better than hearing little bitches cry about our players because we kick ass and win fucking games.

/crymore bruh
#18 - narddogg (12/29/2014) [-]
>''We kick ass and win fucking games''
>Currently out of the playoffs
>Have one point less than the Panthers, with 3 more games played
User avatar #78 - fuckthehabs (12/30/2014) [-]
in our defense the panthers are actually looking good this year
#87 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Being from Montreal and seeing your username, by the laws of the Internet I must disagree with and find flaws in anything that you say
User avatar #102 - fuckthehabs (12/31/2014) [-]
At least you manned up and disagreed with me as opposed to calling the cops
User avatar #103 - narddogg (12/31/2014) [-]
Ohohoh playing dirty now m8, although mass-calling the cops was an emotional overreaction, that hit was just fucked up
User avatar #104 - fuckthehabs (01/02/2015) [-]
Look up the Cooke hit on Savard or the Rome hit on Horton, those were fucked up. The Chara one was bad enough to deserve a 2-3 game ban, but nothing more. To that point I'm surprised he didn't get a ban/fine at all, it looked like it deserved some reaction, but very far away from the big cheap hits in the NHL
User avatar #105 - narddogg (01/02/2015) [-]
Is Savard officially retired now? Is he still trying to come back/does he still count on the bruins' salary cap?
User avatar #106 - fuckthehabs (01/02/2015) [-]
Really sad situation actually. He's not officially retired; he's still on the long term IR. He was on a long term contract that should be running up soon, so if he were to retire now he would lose a ton of money. He counts towards the cap UNTIL the season actually begins, he has to be confirmed by doctors that he won't be able to play for the whole season. He will never play again, but he deserves to receive the money that's owed to him. After his contract runs up he'll officially retire.
User avatar #107 - narddogg (01/02/2015) [-]
I see. It's a shame for the league, he was a 1pt/game type of guy. Looked it up and his contract ends after the 2016/2017 season. At least he will have received a total of 28,150,000$ by the end of this contract, I'm sure that it helps in dealing with post-concussion syndromes
User avatar #108 - fuckthehabs (01/02/2015) [-]
It helps, true, but the last thing I heard, which wasn't too long ago unfortunately, is that he still has trouble sleeping on a nightly basis and under constant nausea. The hit screwed up his life and Matt Cooke didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it because it "wasn't against the rules" at the time.
User avatar #109 - narddogg (01/04/2015) [-]
The brain is so fragile, it's a shame that we don't know how to fully take care of it yet
#14 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
> Kick ass and win games
> Losing to Montreal
The Bruins are a joke and everyone knows it. Chara is old and useless and Rask chokes when it matters.
But keep telling yourself that cheap shots and scumbag players is the key to success.
User avatar #17 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
We've been great the last few seasons, lots of cup potential, and we took it from the Canucks and made them burn their damn city down.

As bad as you hate us for kicking the shit out of whatever shitty team you cheer for, the Bruins have been pretty steady in the standings for a long time now, we lost a few good players and we haven't suffered terribly for it.

Face it, the Bruins are goons, we fight better than we play, but considering how many games it wins us, I'll stick to it.
User avatar #88 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Interesting that you haven't replied to my comment
User avatar #89 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
That's because I don't care what you think
User avatar #90 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh but they're not thoughts, they're facts, maybe you saw how many people thumbed up the comment and didn't find a proper comeback :/
And you cared about what the other guy thought about 7 or 8 times, woops
User avatar #91 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Why are you trying to start a fight?

Are you that pathetic that you need my disapproval?
#92 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
But the bruins prone hostility and starting fights, is it not as fun when others are doing it to you?
User avatar #93 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
No, it's just not as entertaining as watching the Habs get plastered all over the ice.
#94 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Oh my, using big words now, let's make a list of the Habs vs Bruins latest match-ups shall we?
22/11/14: 2-0 for the Habs
13/11/14: 5-1 for the Habs
16/10/14: 6-4 for the Habs
24/03/14: 2-1 for the Habs
12/03/14: 4-1 for the Bruins (I'll give ya that one m8)
30/01/14: 4-1 for the Habs
5/12/13: 2-1 for the Habs
Lest we forget the glorious victory in Game 7 during the last playoffs. (Shoutout to Lucic for his death threats during what is supposed to be a respectful handshake tradition, stay classy #17)

Of course, you might have been referring to some lopsided defeats the Habs have suffered this season against other teams, which still leave them with a +13 goal differential vs the Bruins' -1. It doesn't hurt that the team is 2nd in the Atlantic as of the 3-1 victory over the Canes tonight.

That's enough from my part, the numbers have made my point, have a good 2nd half of the season and hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs if you make them.
User avatar #95 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Are you proud of yourself? I didn't read it and nobody probably will, sorry.
#96 - narddogg (12/30/2014) [-]
Just the quick glance you took at it to figure out what I was talking about is all I need to feel satisfied, I don't need anybody else reading it
User avatar #97 - shameonapony (12/30/2014) [-]
Well good for you.
#19 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
Don't forget the epic choke against the Flyers and then another choke against Chicago.
Also the Bruins are 6th in the Atlantic division and haven't played like a cup contender at all this year. They had their peak a few years ago and now it's all down hill. They need to make some serious changes.
User avatar #20 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Damn right they need to make changes

I never said we were the best team in the league, I know we aren't, I'm not stupid.

It's my home team and the team I grew up watching. Watching the Bruins lose is heartbreaking, but watching them win, sitting in a pub in Boston when we score is fucking incredible. Maybe we're just different people over here and that's why the hockey games are more exciting, but the Bruins are an entertaining team to watch.

Nothing is better than watching them take a team that's supposed to be so incredible and beating the absolute dogshit out of them.

We aren't contenders this season, like I said we lost a lot of good players, but he haven't dropped that far. Things will pull back around with a couple trades, and I don't think Chara has met his date yet.
User avatar #21 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
There's nothing wrong with playing physical and fighting I like it but I don't like it when players take cheap shots.
User avatar #22 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
I haven't sat here to watch all the cheap shots and laughed like a mad cunt...

Well maybe some of them...

But I don't like it most of the time, sure it's funny, but it's unsportsmanlike, and I can't stand sucker punching people, it ruins shit for me.

I can agree that the cheap shots are way too much, but I would rather watch us hit people than try to outmatch our opponents. We can't skate or shoot as good as most teams, that's pretty obvious, so we play physical and win that way.

Cheap shots get penalties and fines, then we move on to the next game.
#23 - bringmesolo (12/29/2014) [-]
To each their own. At least I think we can agree that hockey is the greatest sport on the planet. Peace.
User avatar #24 - shameonapony (12/29/2014) [-]
Tru, tru...
#12 - swordwoman (12/29/2014) [-]
"Wrong puck."
#11 - swordwoman has deleted their comment.
#9 - Did you see the TOG II*?  [+] (1 new reply) 12/29/2014 on I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT 0
#22 - blackjesusatheist (12/30/2014) [-]
yes
and little wheelie automobilie
and the challenger 2
#1 - I don't see the funny It looks like an old tape playe…  [+] (3 new replies) 12/29/2014 on west side mofo +14
User avatar #3 - EdwardNigma (12/30/2014) [-]
I don't think it was intended as a joke, just something neat to find. In my garage I once found a diary of my uncles with a map on the back that shows the Soviet Union stretching over to East Germany. And it was neat.
User avatar #4 - therealtjthemedic (12/30/2014) [-]
Yeah, we were watching some old football tapes in school and the match was between 'The Soviet Union' and 'West Germany'.
It's weird to think that the past actually happened.
#2 - kanedam (12/29/2014) [-]
thats why title says "west side mofo"
#35 - IT has nothing to do with the Monogatari series, right?  [+] (2 new replies) 12/29/2014 on Replaying Pokemon +1
User avatar #61 - yibdiy (12/29/2014) [-]
Same author
User avatar #36 - remilia (12/29/2014) [-]
It is fighting with(out) swords + drama + lots.of.conversations the anime

it is similar but I dont think they are related, not sure
#29 - It's a squadron of BM-21s firing a volley This is th…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/28/2014 on Heard Ya'll like Rockets... +1
User avatar #34 - arkamedies (12/29/2014) [-]
Holy fuck! i would not want to be on the receiving end of that lol
#8 - Picture  [+] (6 new replies) 12/28/2014 on girl you are the real mvp +15
#51 - anonymous (12/28/2014) [-]
Some people actually have people that care about them and are sexually active with them, you know? Nobody here but some people. Of all the things I've seen on the internet this comes nowhere close to the most contrived and could easily be real.
User avatar #15 - vorarephilia (12/28/2014) [-]
you must live a very dull and lonely existence.
User avatar #17 - mrmystery (12/28/2014) [-]
This comment brought to you by the guy who's user name is the fetish for eating people, ladies and gentlemen!

WE have a winner!
#18 - vorarephilia (12/28/2014) [-]
I won? what do i win?
User avatar #19 - mrmystery (12/28/2014) [-]
I can provide you with a village of small foreign people that nobody will miss if they somehow vanish off the face of the planet, OR one very loud, overweight feminazi.

And whatever hot sauces you may want to wash that shit down with.
#20 - vorarephilia (12/28/2014) [-]
small village people. easier to swallow whole.
#161 - ^ Garner was breathing, no CPR ^ "Acco…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/26/2014 on Black Moms be Like 0
User avatar #163 - cupotruth (12/26/2014) [-]
So really I think it was a little excessive for them to all get down on him since he was just one guy and quite a lot of cops were there and they should've realized that something was wrong when he passed out from merely lying on the ground.

This isn't a race thing I think some cops got a little over zealous because they are used to heavy resistance and some poor guy wasn't in the best health to handle it and died as a result and everybody is so angry about Ferguson that they leap at the opportunity to argue and fight over anything.

Everybody got dealt a bad hand and now even more people are out for blood, this country is so dumb.
#154 - Guy died of a heart attack later in the ambulance. He could br…  [+] (3 new replies) 12/26/2014 on Black Moms be Like -1
User avatar #158 - cupotruth (12/26/2014) [-]
Sorry but I'm gonna need a source, too much stuff these days is based on just random shit.
User avatar #161 - shameonapony (12/26/2014) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4AC5WS91rs
^ Garner was breathing, no CPR

www.cnn.com/2014/07/20/justice/ny-chokehold-death/
^ "According to police, Garner had a heart attack while being transported to Richmond University Medical Center. He was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital one hour later."

Best I could find on short notice, sorry.
User avatar #163 - cupotruth (12/26/2014) [-]
So really I think it was a little excessive for them to all get down on him since he was just one guy and quite a lot of cops were there and they should've realized that something was wrong when he passed out from merely lying on the ground.

This isn't a race thing I think some cops got a little over zealous because they are used to heavy resistance and some poor guy wasn't in the best health to handle it and died as a result and everybody is so angry about Ferguson that they leap at the opportunity to argue and fight over anything.

Everybody got dealt a bad hand and now even more people are out for blood, this country is so dumb.
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 47350 / Total items point value: 62800

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #624 - kattr ONLINE (01/20/2015) [-]
**** you you stupid ******* faggot
User avatar #625 to #624 - shameonapony (01/20/2015) [-]
Hahaha
User avatar #623 - creamNscream (12/30/2014) [-]
Derping through my friends list and i see this cutie pop up in my face.

Long time no see.
#622 - hateandwhiskey (11/15/2014) [-]
you're dying






you're dying
#621 - hateandwhiskey (07/21/2014) [-]
[WEAKNESS DETECTED]
[WEAKNESS DETECTED]
#613 - derpyhoovez **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#615 to #614 - derpyhoovez **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #607 - snakefire ONLINE (03/07/2013) [-]
I haven't seen you in a LOOOOONG time
User avatar #609 to #608 - snakefire ONLINE (03/07/2013) [-]
how are you?
User avatar #611 to #610 - snakefire ONLINE (03/07/2013) [-]
sorry
#606 - harryboom (12/25/2012) [-]
hey shinigami-sama merry excaliburmas
User avatar #605 - dandelionterror (12/24/2012) [-]
Merry early Christmas pony! c:
#596 - scaredog has deleted their comment [-]
#598 to #597 - scaredog has deleted their comment [-]
#599 to #598 - shameonapony (12/14/2012) [-]
Meh, I just come here for the frontpage every now and then, glad I left this place, it sucked.
#600 to #599 - scaredog has deleted their comment [-]
#601 to #600 - shameonapony (12/14/2012) [-]
Funnyjunk pony thread, hofcourse
#602 to #601 - scaredog has deleted their comment [-]
#603 to #602 - shameonapony (12/14/2012) [-]
Nop, lost interest.
#604 to #603 - scaredog has deleted their comment [-]
#595 - mvtjets has deleted their comment [-]
#594 - mvtjets has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)