Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #63107 on Subscribers
Level 215 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to seleniyxoxo
Invite seleniyxoxo to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 181 Content: Anon Annihilator → Level 182 Content: Anon Annihilator
Comment Level Progress:
Level 215 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about seleniyxoxo
latest user's comments
- >implying that "we" are all men >implying …
new FJ gaming site
- All I thought of
- Here have this
- If anyone was curious this guy is a Sun Conure The pic i…
Better use for Macs
We got so caught up in the idea that we could, we forgot to ask ourselves if we should
Honestly? at this point I'm amazed that someone had to even ask for this.
This was pretty much inevitable.
- Most females have a cloaca, most males have hemipenes (double …
Mfw 5th day of no-fap November
Both are technically me. The hemipenis is actually just located inside the cloaca as well, but when not expanded, it can form little bulges on the inside of the main plate hiding me.
..... that snake picture you posted (not the link, the picture) seems to have had an injury, it is missing that covering plate.
- Source Recipe Ingredients - 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream…
What you describe is not a cocktail. (in any sense of the word)
1. Any of various mixed alcoholic drinks consisting usually of brandy, whiskey, vodka, or gin combined with fruit juices or other liquors and often served chilled.
a. A mixture of drugs, usually in solution, for the diagnosis or treatment of a condition.
b. A treatment regimen that includes a combination of several drugs, so that their combined effect is more potent than that of any of the drugs used individually.
3. An appetizer made by combining pieces of food, such as fruit or seafood: fruit cocktail; shrimp cocktail.
Reference: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company
Needs more white russian
5 parts vodka*
That's not a cocktail at all
- Bats are not blind, but no animal can see in complete darkness…
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMOM
- I love ferrets, they are by far my favorite pet. Don't t…
daily dose of d'awww
- Can anyone make just the gif of this image without the tumblr stuff?
CUTE DROPE over dose
Because you can't google.
Show Comments (3)