Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #8499 on Comments
Level 289 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Send mail to rockerrocksixty
Invite rockerrocksixty to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 289 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 290 Comments: Post Master
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about rockerrocksixty
latest user's comments
- because then we couldn't use the euthenasia on you instead
Getting help is the first step
- level one spells include: Shocking Grasp, Disguise Self, Greas…
GC: cringe comp 21
- actually, paying for this bill would be very easy, all we woul…
California moves forward...
- let's see, save a child (who is going to die sooner or later a…
- i am actually in one of these relationships right now, she doe…
Sensible people of Tumblr
dude, biting is a huge fucking red flag. That's the kind of thing good parents teach kids not to do at a very young age, and when an adult still has that habit as a means to express their uncontrolled bursts of emotion, it speaks volumes of where they're at in terms of growth and maturity.
my two cents is it sounds like you've still got a lot of things to overcome yourself too. I understand not being able to break it off, I was in a similar position myself not long ago. I would suggest focusing on your own growth and personal development - your self esteem, self worth, confidence, regulating varying emotions like happiness vs sadness, etc. You'll either bring her with you on the journey and you'll both be better people, or you'll realize its a loss to both to drag things on and finally have what it takes to break a bad thing off. all the best to you
- this happens all the ******* time actually, like when a pastor…
- please do it and add me, cause that **** sounds cash
Anon Goes to Denny's
- because most horror movies happen in or near the woods, and ev…
Japanon answers an...
Jeremy Christian: Bernie Voter
- ere you go: i actually don't like them very …
Dank WebM Comp 102
Show Comments (363)