x
Click to expand

robotekk

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:10/21/2011
Last Login:3/01/2015
Location:Behind You
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#6501
Highest Comment Rank:#1428
Comment Thumbs: 5870 total,  6913 ,  1043
Content Level Progress: 6.77% (4/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 68% (68/100)
Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 253 Comments: Contaminated Win
Subscribers:0
Total Comments Made:906
FJ Points:5447
Yes

latest user's comments

#2 - Picture  [+] (1 new reply) 02/24/2015 on League of Legends in a... +1
#3 - flixoe (02/24/2015) [-]
I'm pretty sure this is what a shit post looks like.
#19 - See you next ****** clickbait video the… 02/21/2015 on NEVER Partner with... 0
#17 - > "I seriously do not care" > 15 reply lon…  [+] (2 new replies) 02/21/2015 on NEVER Partner with... 0
#18 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
I'm going to leave you with a self-portrait of yourself. Maybe someday you'll do something worthwhile, you know like finding a job, life, or IQ that isn't dragging along the floor.
#19 - robotekk (02/21/2015) [-]
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

See you next shitty clickbait video then, spammer?
#14 - When logic fails- When its obvious you're ********…  [+] (1 new reply) 02/21/2015 on NEVER Partner with... 0
User avatar #16 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
Refer to my final comment above ^
#33 - **robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"** **robotekk rolls 714*…  [+] (1 new reply) 02/20/2015 on Steam Games +1
User avatar #43 - funpunk (02/20/2015) [-]
Seriously, when can I roll again? It's been a day.
#31 - **robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"** **robotekk rolls 857*…  [+] (3 new replies) 02/20/2015 on Steam Games 0
#32 - funpunk (02/20/2015) [-]
Because I reached my roll limit. No Fallout 1 for me...
User avatar #33 - robotekk (02/20/2015) [-]
**robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"**
**robotekk rolls 714**
**robotekk rolls 179**
**robotekk rolls 930**
**robotekk rolls 928**
**robotekk rolls 415**
Haha, blue powa mofugga
User avatar #43 - funpunk (02/20/2015) [-]
Seriously, when can I roll again? It's been a day.
#29 - **robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"** **robotekk rolls 081*…  [+] (5 new replies) 02/20/2015 on Steam Games 0
User avatar #30 - funpunk (02/20/2015) [-]
**funpunk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"**
**funpunk rolls 994**
**funpunk rolls 089**
**funpunk rolls 014**
**funpunk rolls 318**
**funpunk rolls 238** To continue this war.
User avatar #31 - robotekk (02/20/2015) [-]
**robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"**
**robotekk rolls 857**
**robotekk rolls 152**
**robotekk rolls 593**
**robotekk rolls 086**
**robotekk rolls 328**

To end this war, once and for all
#32 - funpunk (02/20/2015) [-]
Because I reached my roll limit. No Fallout 1 for me...
User avatar #33 - robotekk (02/20/2015) [-]
**robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"**
**robotekk rolls 714**
**robotekk rolls 179**
**robotekk rolls 930**
**robotekk rolls 928**
**robotekk rolls 415**
Haha, blue powa mofugga
User avatar #43 - funpunk (02/20/2015) [-]
Seriously, when can I roll again? It's been a day.
#17 - **robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"** **robotekk rolls 105*…  [+] (7 new replies) 02/19/2015 on Steam Games 0
#28 - funpunk has deleted their comment.
User avatar #29 - robotekk (02/20/2015) [-]
**robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"**
**robotekk rolls 081**
**robotekk rolls 637**
**robotekk rolls 554**
**robotekk rolls 552**
**robotekk rolls 294**

So I get something just to annoy this guy
User avatar #30 - funpunk (02/20/2015) [-]
**funpunk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"**
**funpunk rolls 994**
**funpunk rolls 089**
**funpunk rolls 014**
**funpunk rolls 318**
**funpunk rolls 238** To continue this war.
User avatar #31 - robotekk (02/20/2015) [-]
**robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"**
**robotekk rolls 857**
**robotekk rolls 152**
**robotekk rolls 593**
**robotekk rolls 086**
**robotekk rolls 328**

To end this war, once and for all
#32 - funpunk (02/20/2015) [-]
Because I reached my roll limit. No Fallout 1 for me...
User avatar #33 - robotekk (02/20/2015) [-]
**robotekk used "*roll 5, 000-999*"**
**robotekk rolls 714**
**robotekk rolls 179**
**robotekk rolls 930**
**robotekk rolls 928**
**robotekk rolls 415**
Haha, blue powa mofugga
User avatar #43 - funpunk (02/20/2015) [-]
Seriously, when can I roll again? It's been a day.
#11 - When the **** did I say you should stop making vi…  [+] (7 new replies) 02/19/2015 on NEVER Partner with... 0
User avatar #15 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
By the way my Top Ten videos take easily the most effort out of all of my videos, so it's not some quick video that I slap together for "clickbait", which apparently you don't know what that word means. The Top Ten Games of 2014 took me 20 hours straight to make, which my fans appreciated that I put it out when I said it would be out. From what I gather you have a dead-end job with no appreciation, so instead of doing something useful with your life you troll around on websites like this to give you some sense of control. But you are throwing that at the wrong person, because I seriously do not care. I'm creating content, you're creating useless spam comments and pissing contests. I work 6 hours a week and make a minimum of $300 a week, and it's only growing higher each month. So while I'm doing what I love doing and getting paid well for it, you're spending hours trolling on videos and getting nothing. Reply back all you want, through as many incorrect statements about me and my video, insult me even though you don't know me, you're not better than me, and you never will be at this rate. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to making videos and not being a drain on society.
User avatar #17 - robotekk (02/21/2015) [-]
> "I seriously do not care"
> 15 reply long denial escalation
I'd question your logic, though I've been doing that since comment 1.

This aint about me, spammer. I could be some fat ISIS fucker replying to you between goat shagging, that doesn't change the fact you're doin something wrong and should be called out on it. I know its part of your primate instincts to go ad hominem when you're obviously getting shit on, so I'll be the better man and forgive you. For that.

For the other ten thousand things wrong about you and your shitty videos, I remind you that quantity doesn't equal quality. Nobody gives a shit how long it takes to edit (actually, 20 hours for that one crappy clickbait video? Am I railing on someone with a physical handicap or something? Jesus), it only matters how good it is. All we see at the receiving end is you playing against bots / noobs while droning on annoyingly, no matter how many powerpoint fade-ins/outs you add.
#18 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
I'm going to leave you with a self-portrait of yourself. Maybe someday you'll do something worthwhile, you know like finding a job, life, or IQ that isn't dragging along the floor.
#19 - robotekk (02/21/2015) [-]
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

See you next shitty clickbait video then, spammer?
User avatar #13 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
All I'm seeing is an idiot who doesn't get enough love so he takes it out on the internet. Maybe do something meaningful with your life that other people appreciate like I do, maybe than you won't be such a goblin. I'll post it on YouTube, Funny Junk, Reddit, etc. wherever I damn well please, and there's nothing your poorly slapped together sentences can do to stop that.
User avatar #14 - robotekk (02/21/2015) [-]
When logic fails-
When its obvious you're shitposting self-advertisements-
When you're clearly posting unfunny bullshit (And badly played too: you're obviously a noob doing first time commentary) on a site dedicated to making people laugh-

Just stick your head in the sand and say "Lol yur an unluved poopyhead troll Imma do it anyways"

At least this time you stopped denying your spammer ways and just went total ad hominem, like the usual flailing retard.
User avatar #16 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
Refer to my final comment above ^
#9 - That's right. Hide behind your tenure, dismiss everything I sa…  [+] (9 new replies) 02/19/2015 on NEVER Partner with... 0
User avatar #10 - dexterincarnate (02/19/2015) [-]
That's not my point. I've improved over the years, not only in my editing skills but commentary as well. My point, is that I have fans who enjoy my content. So you think I should just stop making videos, because some random guy with zero experience in this field thinks I'm spamming? No, you have absolutely no say in how I run my channel, no one does except for me. I know what content people like, it's tried and tested. If you think 1 video every 2 or 3 days is spam then you're just a flat out idiot, and it won't stop me from doing so. People on this site post dozens of pictures per day, but 1 video is spam apparently. You can see why I'm not taking your argument even remotely seriously.
User avatar #11 - robotekk (02/19/2015) [-]
When the fuck did I say you should stop making videos? Go ahead and make ten hours of footage (should take you about ten hours and five minutes with your poor editing) and dump it all on youtube, just don't post them here. Or anywhere where its obviously not relevant.

And holy shit, douchebag, you found out people will fall for "best games of year 20xx" clickbait whoopdedoo. It doesn't make you an expert, and it doesn't give you permission to bless everyone with your godamn spam, no matter how many days you wait between posts. Which isnt even relevant: you're posting everything as soon as you make it, so you'd just dump everything at once like the spammer you are if you could.

Yes, there are other people doing worse things, like i said last reply. Plenty of cancer posts, boobs and 'feely' crap obfuscate the frontpage everyday. That doesn't excuse you from doing bad things too. Yes, Hitler was a bad person, but you can't go around shooting old women because of it.
User avatar #15 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
By the way my Top Ten videos take easily the most effort out of all of my videos, so it's not some quick video that I slap together for "clickbait", which apparently you don't know what that word means. The Top Ten Games of 2014 took me 20 hours straight to make, which my fans appreciated that I put it out when I said it would be out. From what I gather you have a dead-end job with no appreciation, so instead of doing something useful with your life you troll around on websites like this to give you some sense of control. But you are throwing that at the wrong person, because I seriously do not care. I'm creating content, you're creating useless spam comments and pissing contests. I work 6 hours a week and make a minimum of $300 a week, and it's only growing higher each month. So while I'm doing what I love doing and getting paid well for it, you're spending hours trolling on videos and getting nothing. Reply back all you want, through as many incorrect statements about me and my video, insult me even though you don't know me, you're not better than me, and you never will be at this rate. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to making videos and not being a drain on society.
User avatar #17 - robotekk (02/21/2015) [-]
> "I seriously do not care"
> 15 reply long denial escalation
I'd question your logic, though I've been doing that since comment 1.

This aint about me, spammer. I could be some fat ISIS fucker replying to you between goat shagging, that doesn't change the fact you're doin something wrong and should be called out on it. I know its part of your primate instincts to go ad hominem when you're obviously getting shit on, so I'll be the better man and forgive you. For that.

For the other ten thousand things wrong about you and your shitty videos, I remind you that quantity doesn't equal quality. Nobody gives a shit how long it takes to edit (actually, 20 hours for that one crappy clickbait video? Am I railing on someone with a physical handicap or something? Jesus), it only matters how good it is. All we see at the receiving end is you playing against bots / noobs while droning on annoyingly, no matter how many powerpoint fade-ins/outs you add.
#18 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
I'm going to leave you with a self-portrait of yourself. Maybe someday you'll do something worthwhile, you know like finding a job, life, or IQ that isn't dragging along the floor.
#19 - robotekk (02/21/2015) [-]
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

See you next shitty clickbait video then, spammer?
User avatar #13 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
All I'm seeing is an idiot who doesn't get enough love so he takes it out on the internet. Maybe do something meaningful with your life that other people appreciate like I do, maybe than you won't be such a goblin. I'll post it on YouTube, Funny Junk, Reddit, etc. wherever I damn well please, and there's nothing your poorly slapped together sentences can do to stop that.
User avatar #14 - robotekk (02/21/2015) [-]
When logic fails-
When its obvious you're shitposting self-advertisements-
When you're clearly posting unfunny bullshit (And badly played too: you're obviously a noob doing first time commentary) on a site dedicated to making people laugh-

Just stick your head in the sand and say "Lol yur an unluved poopyhead troll Imma do it anyways"

At least this time you stopped denying your spammer ways and just went total ad hominem, like the usual flailing retard.
User avatar #16 - dexterincarnate (02/21/2015) [-]
Refer to my final comment above ^
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#2 - funnys (02/18/2015) [-]
you thumb down a lot of my comments.
you thumb down a lot of my comments.
#1 - miia ONLINE (03/02/2014) [-]
who is you
 Friends (0)