Upload
Login or register

rhevol

Last status update:
-
Date Signed Up:6/08/2012
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#23093
Highest Content Rank:#5977
Highest Comment Rank:#11508
Content Thumbs: 101 total,  121 ,  20
Comment Thumbs: 296 total,  375 ,  79
Content Level Progress: 40% (2/5)
Level 7 Content: New Here → Level 8 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 80% (8/10)
Level 124 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 125 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Subscribers:0
Content Views:9024
Total Comments Made:350
FJ Points:336

  • Views: 1914
    Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0 Total: +10
    Comments: 2
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 05/30/15
    Goddammit chris! Goddammit chris!
  • Views: 1438
    Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1 Total: +2
    Comments: 0
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 01/24/13
    Amazing video Amazing video

latest user's comments

#51 - pics or didnt happen 06/19/2016 on 2000s fashion 0
#31 - I have 2 questions... In denmark do people lost their phon…  [+] (1 new reply) 05/02/2016 on Stuff +1
User avatar
#53 - mizzdepp (05/02/2016) [-]
If you can't find you phone, you would go to the police to hear it someone has handed it in.
but the drawing is, if you unsure, an exaggeration

The apartment thing, is because I haven't been able to find any apartment with unlimited rental. So i've been living in others poeples rooms while they have been out as exchange students.
#83366 - I made this logo... i feel that something is missing can someo…  [+] (2 new replies) 04/16/2016 on Drawing & Art - drawing... +2
User avatar
#83435 - goobyman (04/17/2016) [-]
uniform triangles. flat shading for all of them, that is. why do some of them have shading and others don't?
User avatar
#83367 - skabbalabba (04/16/2016) [-]
I dunno much, but i think it'd be better (or more cohesive) if the entire thing was in a narrower color range. It's mostly yellow, and every other color in there borders on yellow, but i'd make them even more yellow-like.
#76 - Here in mexico we sell "Negritos" (Blackys?) 03/19/2016 on taste like chicken 0
#47496 - Well after testing a lot i found the solution!! i cha… 03/17/2016 on Technology Board 0
#47470 - i did... the temperature had spikes of 65 °C  [+] (2 new replies) 03/16/2016 on Technology Board 0
User avatar
#47473 - voltkills (03/16/2016) [-]
thats not really that high, especially not for that CPU, its probably somthing else.
User avatar
#47496 - rhevol (03/17/2016) [-]
Well after testing a lot i found the solution!!

i changed the direction of the H60 FAN
Annotations = | Case 1 Fan 2 Radiator <> Air flow direction
Before
|<12
After
|>12

i dont know if its well explained... but it helped now i have a little issue of airflow but i will solve it with new fans in the upper side of the case... what do you guys think?
#47453 - Yes I run it fine with the stock fan but was loud as **** 03/15/2016 on Technology Board 0
#47441 - Hello guys... like always, im asking for help... rece…  [+] (8 new replies) 03/15/2016 on Technology Board 0
User avatar
#47459 - kober (03/16/2016) [-]
Have you considered, say, monitoring your temperatures to see if they get higher during the lag spikes?
User avatar
#47470 - rhevol (03/16/2016) [-]
i did... the temperature had spikes of 65 °C
User avatar
#47473 - voltkills (03/16/2016) [-]
thats not really that high, especially not for that CPU, its probably somthing else.
User avatar
#47496 - rhevol (03/17/2016) [-]
Well after testing a lot i found the solution!!

i changed the direction of the H60 FAN
Annotations = | Case 1 Fan 2 Radiator <> Air flow direction
Before
|<12
After
|>12

i dont know if its well explained... but it helped now i have a little issue of airflow but i will solve it with new fans in the upper side of the case... what do you guys think?
User avatar
#47458 - mondominiman (03/15/2016) [-]
Try a different game first, the division is new and prone to performance issues.
User avatar
#47447 - sannukas (03/15/2016) [-]
Well the question is. Did it run fine before or is it your first time playing it?
The obvious first step would be to check your temperatures while playing to see if there is any thermal throttling.
User avatar
#47453 - rhevol (03/15/2016) [-]
Yes I run it fine with the stock fan but was loud as fuck
#47445 - CatHatMan (03/15/2016) [-]
#81 - mmmm i still want  [+] (1 new reply) 03/12/2016 on Best Barber Ever 0
#82 - rui (03/12/2016) [-]
are you sure man
like come on. That shit is 90% makeup and fucked up hair, the other 10% is the girl not knowing who the fuck she is and thinking about how the way she is with people she doesn't know is not anything like the way she is when she is with friends/family.
#66 - I always wanted to **** one of those girls  [+] (4 new replies) 03/11/2016 on Best Barber Ever +9
#73 - spanishninja (03/11/2016) [-]
i did,
- she was always extra careful with the hair
- no tits, no ass only hair.
- her voice gave me headaches, lets not talk bout her moans.
- no texting back then, so she use to call me a whole fucking LOT. it was annoying.


TL;DR: qt 3.1416/10 is still a 3/10
User avatar
#81 - rhevol (03/12/2016) [-]
mmmm i still want
#82 - rui (03/12/2016) [-]
are you sure man
like come on. That shit is 90% makeup and fucked up hair, the other 10% is the girl not knowing who the fuck she is and thinking about how the way she is with people she doesn't know is not anything like the way she is when she is with friends/family.
#80 - anon (03/11/2016) [-]
What position did you even do it in without fucking up her hair?