x
Click to expand

realmisteriothree

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:10/03/2012
Last Login:7/07/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#19121
Highest Content Rank:#5608
Highest Comment Rank:#3419
Content Thumbs: 100 total,  115 ,  15
Comment Thumbs: 757 total,  822 ,  65
Content Level Progress: 80% (4/5)
Level 5 Content: New Here → Level 6 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 60% (6/10)
Level 160 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 161 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Subscribers:0
Content Views:8020
Times Content Favorited:7 times
Total Comments Made:146
FJ Points:685

Funny Pictures

latest user's comments

#108 - En realidad no, pero llevo bastante tiempo sin practicar mi in… 06/21/2015 on Guy builds impressive hut... 0
#105 - Spain  [+] (2 new replies) 06/21/2015 on Guy builds impressive hut... 0
#107 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
idioma Inglés es una mierda
User avatar #108 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
En realidad no, pero llevo bastante tiempo sin practicar mi inglés y sin hablarme con mis amigos ingleses
#103 - Jeez, I should refresh my english  [+] (4 new replies) 06/21/2015 on Guy builds impressive hut... +1
#104 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
where are you from anyway
User avatar #105 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
Spain
#107 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
idioma Inglés es una mierda
User avatar #108 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
En realidad no, pero llevo bastante tiempo sin practicar mi inglés y sin hablarme con mis amigos ingleses
#101 - Oh, pardon, Teach*  [+] (6 new replies) 06/21/2015 on Guy builds impressive hut... +1
#102 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
*taught
User avatar #103 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
Jeez, I should refresh my english
#104 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
where are you from anyway
User avatar #105 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
Spain
#107 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
idioma Inglés es una mierda
User avatar #108 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
En realidad no, pero llevo bastante tiempo sin practicar mi inglés y sin hablarme con mis amigos ingleses
#88 - **** like this should be teached to make to all humans …  [+] (8 new replies) 06/21/2015 on Guy builds impressive hut... +1
#100 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
teached?
User avatar #101 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
Oh, pardon, Teach*
#102 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
*taught
User avatar #103 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
Jeez, I should refresh my english
#104 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
where are you from anyway
User avatar #105 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
Spain
#107 - falloutsurvivor (06/21/2015) [-]
idioma Inglés es una mierda
User avatar #108 - realmisteriothree (06/21/2015) [-]
En realidad no, pero llevo bastante tiempo sin practicar mi inglés y sin hablarme con mis amigos ingleses
#1248 - 21. Spain, Madrid. Lifeguard, Telecommunications Techn… 06/20/2015 on Post pic, meet hottie #2... 0
#1559 - I'm from Spain, Madrid and barely nobody knows english or this… 06/20/2015 on Post your pic, find a GF 0
#233 - Im gonna get so many red thumbs for this but whatever, here it…  [+] (2 new replies) 05/29/2015 on How to be a real ALPHA +4
User avatar #305 - lapsushominum (05/30/2015) [-]
Nah man I've always hated the "alpha beta whatever" talk. They're poorly defined categories that attempt to grossly oversimplify human social interaction.
#572 - anon (05/30/2015) [-]
but, they're not. humans have only been this conscious for about 5% of the time we've been around - the other 95% we were living like wild beasts, and we formed alpha (dominant), beta (provider) and gamma (berrypicker) relationships naturally and without much thought. i understand we are at a higher level right now in 2015, but you have to appreciate that when it comes to matters of sex, love and primal emotions, the old ways play a big part.
#32 - To find you a gf 05/29/2015 on satan's to-do list 0
#128 - Imagine if you swapped genders and this was a guy telling girl… 05/29/2015 on Girl's Standards In Men +3
[ 126 Total ]

user's friends

User avatar jiichei    

items

Total unique items point value: 1050 / Total items point value: 1300

Comments(0):

 
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
No comments!
 Friends (0)