Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #61471 on Subscribers
Level 226 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to rakoom
Invite rakoom to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 137 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 138 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 226 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 227 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about rakoom
latest user's comments
- But I don't get it though. Our standards about ugly is what is…
>But some folks will sometimes just appreciate you for who you are, not for who you are not
>Plus some folks like me have a love for humanity in general
Okay, so you're talking about people having a shitty sense of self-worth because of their appearance, and that it's okay to tell them that they are a decent/great human being.
But that's not the issue. The issue is of people finding themselves ugly. Like myself. I don't have issues with self-worth, but I have insecurities regarding my physical appearance. I'm loved by family and many friends, they enjoy my company, and I'm generally a pleasure to be around. But that doesn't change the goddamn fact that when I look in any mirror, whether I'm at home or out with friends, that what I see is disgusting. And having people tell me "no, you look fine" when I very clearly don't, is insulting to me.
- She represents the 'same procedure as last year' with the oil …
- Yes, because his promise of draining the swamp is going perfec…
whatever hillary would have done way worse
She represents the 'same procedure as last year' with the oil companies and all that. I'm not convinced. This year's election was just a competition on being the worst of the two.
- I literally quoted Kerillian from Vermintide.
- Why look so frightened, mayflies? They're only rats.
**anonymous used "*roll picture*"**
You havent played vermintide Im guessing
I literally quoted Kerillian from Vermintide.
- Commenting to check the blueness of my name.
Civil War when?
- Oh god I love touhou stuff like this
Apparently, this kid is...
- And let's not forget Christian parallel communities that secre…
- Sometimes the game has replay value, sometimes the game has a …
- NO BREATH
Show Comments (5)