Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #5117 on Comments
Level 318 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to rainbowtacos
Invite rainbowtacos to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 89 Content: Srs Business → Level 90 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress:
Level 318 Comments: Wizard → Level 319 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about rainbowtacos
latest user's comments
- A search for Avast also yields AVG as the top paid for result.
I wonder how much they paid...
- Yes, he was basically sustaining both of their bodies (and thu…
The one time this line works
- Not true any more. There are plenty of laptops that have deskt…
Exactly, and a home-made model can have the most powerful hardware available, and still be cheaper, and it's upgradable.
- I personally don't give a **** at all, just explaining why peo…
- Apparently none of the band members like metal, not even their…
in there recent "babymetal reacts to YTbers react to babymetal" on the finebros channel (I am not subbed to them, was a feed on my fb I came across) they said they initially didnt like metal and they have grown to like it.
Ye, like the guy in the post said, it's still pretty much j pop music. But you know, there really are much better things to get worked up on. Like how shitty the music industry is, for starters.
But most people would probably just be better off listening to what they like and be done with it.
I personally don't give a shit at all, just explaining why people don't like them. Things would be much easier if everyone just listened to what they liked.
- Nvidia fanboy located
red and black
Huh, I guess you're right.
- spoilers they were captured
Test your weeabooness
thats not true
- That pissed me off a lot when I read the books. They go throug…
Artemis Fowl Compilation
- Usually it's a data storage issue. Take a movie thats 1080p an…
Two girls run into a...
2 hours of 1080p for 1-2gb? is h.295 out already
troll physics: update cameras and resolution to color and 1080p, get ozone machine, attach wires to the cloud it makes, store everything to your personal cloud
1) That's not how troll physics works
2) That's not how the cloud works
Pretty sure you knew this one
- If you're trying to lose weight, what you eat almost matter mo…
never stop trying
Show Comments (30)