Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

promor    

Rank #5829 on Comments
promor Avatar Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius
Offline
Send mail to promor Block promor Invite promor to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Date Signed Up:8/10/2012
Last Login:8/23/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#5829
Highest Content Rank:#6098
Highest Comment Rank:#3016
Content Thumbs: 157 total,  200 ,  43
Comment Thumbs: 1571 total,  1701 ,  130
Content Level Progress: 50% (5/10)
Level 13 Content: New Here → Level 14 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 36% (36/100)
Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 214 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:0
Content Views:20341
Times Content Favorited:13 times
Total Comments Made:406
FJ Points:1475

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny text/links

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 8055
    Thumbs Up 97 Thumbs Down 12 Total: +85
    Comments: 7
    Favorites: 4
    Uploaded: 12/07/13
    Raep Raep
  • Views: 1114
    Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 3 Total: +5
    Comments: 1
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 06/03/14
    The lou is malfunctioning The lou is malfunctioning
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

youtube videos

  • Views: 2129
    Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 7 Total: +4
    Comments: 2
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 03/01/14
    Embrace Anarchy Embrace Anarchy
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny gifs

  • Views: 8479
    Thumbs Up 82 Thumbs Down 14 Total: +68
    Comments: 10
    Favorites: 7
    Uploaded: 07/17/14
    Wurmple Wurmple
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

user favorites

latest user's comments

#138 - Fine maybe I'm wrong, maybe my ideals are going to send the en… 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
#135 - while interesting your facts are still irrelevant, as much as … 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
#133 - Humans are to dogs as dog breeds are to human races, comparing… 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
#130 - Also, humanity as of now, while different in race has only a s…  [+] (8 new replies) 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
User avatar #139 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
2spooky4me
I want to advance what's left of humanity and I want the weak to die while the strong survive, simple natural selection. We don't want to harvest weak genes and start devolving.
#137 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
#136 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>while interesting your facts are still irrelevant,
Damage control and denial of facts.
>as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species.
Strawman.
>The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin
WRONG
<
>and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
Slinging off into an ad hominem.

User avatar #138 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Fine maybe I'm wrong, maybe my ideals are going to send the entire human race into burning retarded oblivion, maybe that's more than what we deserve. Frankly I'd rather see humanity burn before we start subjugating other humans. You do what you want and I'll do what i want, and we can burn together in hell.
#134 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
A dog is closer to a wolf than a european to a nigger.
Also, fuckstick, dogs and wolves are from the same species.
>by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
90% of the species on this planet can't breed with other species, also:
The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
User avatar #135 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
while interesting your facts are still irrelevant, as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species. The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin, and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
User avatar #131 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
We are a species, divided into subspecies. A wolf and a dog are from the same species but not the same, and not even every dog breed is the same.
User avatar #133 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Humans are to dogs as dog breeds are to human races, comparing a wolf and a dog is like comparing a human and an orangutang, both primates, different species. a species by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
#129 - IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our t…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
User avatar #132 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our time is black
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> one of the greatest minds of our time is black
one of the greatest minds of our time is black
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He must have white mans genes because:
rs236330 is a gene strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology. rs324650 is a gene involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release. East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).
www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312

Following the world distribution of the major gene of intelligence, recently discovered by Volkmar Weiss, we notice that in Sub-Saharan Africa this gene is practically non-existent, as its carriers amount to 1-2% of the population whereas in many regions of Eurasia the gene can be found in almost 50% of the population.
www.v-weiss.de/C2orf16.pdf

New findings are generally concordant with recent work that brain structure may vary significantly across populations of different racial or ethnic backgrounds.
www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013642
#127 - And here's a picture of an attractive mixed race child, bet sh…  [+] (12 new replies) 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
User avatar #128 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Who is she?
>white mans genes makes any nigger smart
And she must be racemixed more than once, by her I mean her parents.
Also, you kill the species if you racemix, that's how the neanderthals went kaboom.
User avatar #130 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Also, humanity as of now, while different in race has only a singular species, so your argument is invalid.
User avatar #139 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
2spooky4me
I want to advance what's left of humanity and I want the weak to die while the strong survive, simple natural selection. We don't want to harvest weak genes and start devolving.
#137 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
#136 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>while interesting your facts are still irrelevant,
Damage control and denial of facts.
>as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species.
Strawman.
>The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin
WRONG
<
>and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
Slinging off into an ad hominem.

User avatar #138 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Fine maybe I'm wrong, maybe my ideals are going to send the entire human race into burning retarded oblivion, maybe that's more than what we deserve. Frankly I'd rather see humanity burn before we start subjugating other humans. You do what you want and I'll do what i want, and we can burn together in hell.
#134 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
A dog is closer to a wolf than a european to a nigger.
Also, fuckstick, dogs and wolves are from the same species.
>by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
90% of the species on this planet can't breed with other species, also:
The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
User avatar #135 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
while interesting your facts are still irrelevant, as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species. The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin, and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
User avatar #131 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
We are a species, divided into subspecies. A wolf and a dog are from the same species but not the same, and not even every dog breed is the same.
User avatar #133 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Humans are to dogs as dog breeds are to human races, comparing a wolf and a dog is like comparing a human and an orangutang, both primates, different species. a species by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
#129 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our time is black
User avatar #132 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our time is black
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> one of the greatest minds of our time is black
one of the greatest minds of our time is black
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He must have white mans genes because:
rs236330 is a gene strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology. rs324650 is a gene involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release. East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).
www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312

Following the world distribution of the major gene of intelligence, recently discovered by Volkmar Weiss, we notice that in Sub-Saharan Africa this gene is practically non-existent, as its carriers amount to 1-2% of the population whereas in many regions of Eurasia the gene can be found in almost 50% of the population.
www.v-weiss.de/C2orf16.pdf

New findings are generally concordant with recent work that brain structure may vary significantly across populations of different racial or ethnic backgrounds.
www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013642
#124 - Your article talked about the identity issues and potential fo…  [+] (15 new replies) 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
#126 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Also, we don't want to become a slave race for the jews.
#125 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>If a child is raised right with loving parents identity issues aren't a problem, and hell even if they do come up what teenager hasn't had identity issues.
Does not know what oxytocin is.....
Nature>Nurture
> but if everyone were more accepting of mixed race children and families, and maybe a little less bigoted, that wouldn't be a problem would it schnizel?
<
We are, we live in a liberal world where even they accept gays, racemixing is a nonissue for this brave new world.
They are ugly, more prone to diseases and dumber, and they don't even look like us. It's about keeping the genes to yourself and keeping your kind healthy, strong, smart and good looking.
#127 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
And here's a picture of an attractive mixed race child, bet she's smart to, maybe a photo's not worth so much as a thousand words
User avatar #128 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Who is she?
>white mans genes makes any nigger smart
And she must be racemixed more than once, by her I mean her parents.
Also, you kill the species if you racemix, that's how the neanderthals went kaboom.
User avatar #130 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Also, humanity as of now, while different in race has only a singular species, so your argument is invalid.
User avatar #139 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
2spooky4me
I want to advance what's left of humanity and I want the weak to die while the strong survive, simple natural selection. We don't want to harvest weak genes and start devolving.
#137 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
#136 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>while interesting your facts are still irrelevant,
Damage control and denial of facts.
>as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species.
Strawman.
>The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin
WRONG
<
>and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
Slinging off into an ad hominem.

User avatar #138 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Fine maybe I'm wrong, maybe my ideals are going to send the entire human race into burning retarded oblivion, maybe that's more than what we deserve. Frankly I'd rather see humanity burn before we start subjugating other humans. You do what you want and I'll do what i want, and we can burn together in hell.
#134 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
A dog is closer to a wolf than a european to a nigger.
Also, fuckstick, dogs and wolves are from the same species.
>by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
90% of the species on this planet can't breed with other species, also:
The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
User avatar #135 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
while interesting your facts are still irrelevant, as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species. The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin, and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
User avatar #131 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
We are a species, divided into subspecies. A wolf and a dog are from the same species but not the same, and not even every dog breed is the same.
User avatar #133 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Humans are to dogs as dog breeds are to human races, comparing a wolf and a dog is like comparing a human and an orangutang, both primates, different species. a species by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
#129 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our time is black
User avatar #132 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our time is black
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> one of the greatest minds of our time is black
one of the greatest minds of our time is black
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He must have white mans genes because:
rs236330 is a gene strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology. rs324650 is a gene involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release. East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).
www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312

Following the world distribution of the major gene of intelligence, recently discovered by Volkmar Weiss, we notice that in Sub-Saharan Africa this gene is practically non-existent, as its carriers amount to 1-2% of the population whereas in many regions of Eurasia the gene can be found in almost 50% of the population.
www.v-weiss.de/C2orf16.pdf

New findings are generally concordant with recent work that brain structure may vary significantly across populations of different racial or ethnic backgrounds.
www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013642
#122 - I meant an article with sources and studies  [+] (17 new replies) 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
User avatar #123 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Pastebin.
User avatar #124 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Your article talked about the identity issues and potential for substance abuse that mixed race kids have, which is hardly something set in stone. If a child is raised right with loving parents identity issues aren't a problem, and hell even if they do come up what teenager hasn't had identity issues. I'll concede that there may be increased psychological stress on a mixed race child, but if everyone were more accepting of mixed race children and families, and maybe a little less bigoted, that wouldn't be a problem would it schnizel?
#126 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Also, we don't want to become a slave race for the jews.
#125 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>If a child is raised right with loving parents identity issues aren't a problem, and hell even if they do come up what teenager hasn't had identity issues.
Does not know what oxytocin is.....
Nature>Nurture
> but if everyone were more accepting of mixed race children and families, and maybe a little less bigoted, that wouldn't be a problem would it schnizel?
<
We are, we live in a liberal world where even they accept gays, racemixing is a nonissue for this brave new world.
They are ugly, more prone to diseases and dumber, and they don't even look like us. It's about keeping the genes to yourself and keeping your kind healthy, strong, smart and good looking.
#127 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
And here's a picture of an attractive mixed race child, bet she's smart to, maybe a photo's not worth so much as a thousand words
User avatar #128 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Who is she?
>white mans genes makes any nigger smart
And she must be racemixed more than once, by her I mean her parents.
Also, you kill the species if you racemix, that's how the neanderthals went kaboom.
User avatar #130 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Also, humanity as of now, while different in race has only a singular species, so your argument is invalid.
User avatar #139 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
2spooky4me
I want to advance what's left of humanity and I want the weak to die while the strong survive, simple natural selection. We don't want to harvest weak genes and start devolving.
#137 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
#136 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>while interesting your facts are still irrelevant,
Damage control and denial of facts.
>as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species.
Strawman.
>The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin
WRONG
<
>and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
Slinging off into an ad hominem.

User avatar #138 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Fine maybe I'm wrong, maybe my ideals are going to send the entire human race into burning retarded oblivion, maybe that's more than what we deserve. Frankly I'd rather see humanity burn before we start subjugating other humans. You do what you want and I'll do what i want, and we can burn together in hell.
#134 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
A dog is closer to a wolf than a european to a nigger.
Also, fuckstick, dogs and wolves are from the same species.
>by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
90% of the species on this planet can't breed with other species, also:
The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
User avatar #135 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
while interesting your facts are still irrelevant, as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species. The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin, and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
User avatar #131 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
We are a species, divided into subspecies. A wolf and a dog are from the same species but not the same, and not even every dog breed is the same.
User avatar #133 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Humans are to dogs as dog breeds are to human races, comparing a wolf and a dog is like comparing a human and an orangutang, both primates, different species. a species by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
#129 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our time is black
User avatar #132 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our time is black
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> one of the greatest minds of our time is black
one of the greatest minds of our time is black
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He must have white mans genes because:
rs236330 is a gene strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology. rs324650 is a gene involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release. East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).
www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312

Following the world distribution of the major gene of intelligence, recently discovered by Volkmar Weiss, we notice that in Sub-Saharan Africa this gene is practically non-existent, as its carriers amount to 1-2% of the population whereas in many regions of Eurasia the gene can be found in almost 50% of the population.
www.v-weiss.de/C2orf16.pdf

New findings are generally concordant with recent work that brain structure may vary significantly across populations of different racial or ethnic backgrounds.
www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013642
#118 - Prove it to me  [+] (20 new replies) 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
User avatar #121 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
If he does not reply then come back to me.
User avatar #120 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Ask metalmind, I'm playing right now.
User avatar #122 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
I meant an article with sources and studies
User avatar #123 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Pastebin.
User avatar #124 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Your article talked about the identity issues and potential for substance abuse that mixed race kids have, which is hardly something set in stone. If a child is raised right with loving parents identity issues aren't a problem, and hell even if they do come up what teenager hasn't had identity issues. I'll concede that there may be increased psychological stress on a mixed race child, but if everyone were more accepting of mixed race children and families, and maybe a little less bigoted, that wouldn't be a problem would it schnizel?
#126 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Also, we don't want to become a slave race for the jews.
#125 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>If a child is raised right with loving parents identity issues aren't a problem, and hell even if they do come up what teenager hasn't had identity issues.
Does not know what oxytocin is.....
Nature>Nurture
> but if everyone were more accepting of mixed race children and families, and maybe a little less bigoted, that wouldn't be a problem would it schnizel?
<
We are, we live in a liberal world where even they accept gays, racemixing is a nonissue for this brave new world.
They are ugly, more prone to diseases and dumber, and they don't even look like us. It's about keeping the genes to yourself and keeping your kind healthy, strong, smart and good looking.
#127 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
And here's a picture of an attractive mixed race child, bet she's smart to, maybe a photo's not worth so much as a thousand words
User avatar #128 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Who is she?
>white mans genes makes any nigger smart
And she must be racemixed more than once, by her I mean her parents.
Also, you kill the species if you racemix, that's how the neanderthals went kaboom.
User avatar #130 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Also, humanity as of now, while different in race has only a singular species, so your argument is invalid.
User avatar #139 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
2spooky4me
I want to advance what's left of humanity and I want the weak to die while the strong survive, simple natural selection. We don't want to harvest weak genes and start devolving.
#137 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
#136 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>while interesting your facts are still irrelevant,
Damage control and denial of facts.
>as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species.
Strawman.
>The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin
WRONG
<
>and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
Slinging off into an ad hominem.

User avatar #138 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Fine maybe I'm wrong, maybe my ideals are going to send the entire human race into burning retarded oblivion, maybe that's more than what we deserve. Frankly I'd rather see humanity burn before we start subjugating other humans. You do what you want and I'll do what i want, and we can burn together in hell.
#134 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
A dog is closer to a wolf than a european to a nigger.
Also, fuckstick, dogs and wolves are from the same species.
>by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
90% of the species on this planet can't breed with other species, also:
The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
User avatar #135 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
while interesting your facts are still irrelevant, as much as you may like to deny it you and a black person are both homo sapiens same kingdom, class genus, phylum, and species. The only difference between you and a black man is the melanin levels in your skin, and no matter how you try to distance yourself form other races so you can maintain some kind of misguided sense of superiority the facts remain true.
User avatar #131 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
We are a species, divided into subspecies. A wolf and a dog are from the same species but not the same, and not even every dog breed is the same.
User avatar #133 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
Humans are to dogs as dog breeds are to human races, comparing a wolf and a dog is like comparing a human and an orangutang, both primates, different species. a species by definition cannot breed with other species, but races and breeds can interbreed freely.
#129 - promor (08/13/2014) [-]
IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our time is black
User avatar #132 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
>IN case you haven't noticed one of the greatest minds of our time is black
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> one of the greatest minds of our time is black
one of the greatest minds of our time is black
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He must have white mans genes because:
rs236330 is a gene strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology. rs324650 is a gene involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release. East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).
www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312

Following the world distribution of the major gene of intelligence, recently discovered by Volkmar Weiss, we notice that in Sub-Saharan Africa this gene is practically non-existent, as its carriers amount to 1-2% of the population whereas in many regions of Eurasia the gene can be found in almost 50% of the population.
www.v-weiss.de/C2orf16.pdf

New findings are generally concordant with recent work that brain structure may vary significantly across populations of different racial or ethnic backgrounds.
www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013642
#116 - Son you have a sample group of one or two people, I'm sorry bu…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/13/2014 on An actual unpopular opinion 0
User avatar #119 - schnizel (08/13/2014) [-]
Then look in the pastebin.

user's friends

User avatar schnizel    
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 2050 / Total items point value: 2500

Comments(0):

 

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
No comments!
 Friends (0)