Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #27591 on Comments
Level 259 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to piekiller
Invite piekiller to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Gods Waiting Room
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 259 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 260 Comments: Pure Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
I love all of you.
What people say about piekiller
Who's the man?
We Like To Party
Robot plays a game
Damn trash pandas
Daughter of Aku
Kickass Fact Comp...
The Trash Cult
The Deathly Hollows
latest user's comments
- This is what I use
Dope Wallpapers #26 - BA
- **piekiller roll picture searched thick booty **
You can roll search strings...
- Pretty much describes every match, albeit it's more half Legio…
and here... we... GO
Sorry to say, but you're just ignoring the meta. Legion and Tone are both easily countered by Ronins (disables Tone shielf, can easily dodge the Legion cannon) and Scorchs (fire shield everything to death forever and kill any tone that dares try to camp behind their shield). Either of them will cry when faced with a Northstar at distance. And that "can't dash" thing is
shitty. Nuclear eject = 100% kill most of the time. Since they can't get away easily, a grapple hook will let you drop their core 3 times before they can even try to kill you back.
And, in kind, a Scorch can't handle an engagement it doesn't have control of. If the shield wall isn't an option and it can't take cover between shots it's straight fucked. The Ronin needs to put it's target down quick and efficiently, which means it needs to be in touching distances yesterday to get out alive.
Ions are just really well balanced.
People will also complain about the A-Wall + Devotion, but there are serious weaknesses to using them that can be exploited if you just try to flow with the game's balancing rather than fighting it.
U just gotta git gud man, every titan has it's strengths and weaknesses
- Legion is powerful, but slow as balls and usually easy to bait
- Same with Scorch, and its slow reload time means it isn't good at following up a surprise attack. Also their shots arc, reducing their effectiveness at long range unless the pilot has good aim.
- Ronin is hell in CQC, but basically useless at a distance. Use tripwires when possible, and avoid letting one corner you. All titan punches have knockback, which may be useful to get a Ronin off your ass long enough to escape a tight spot.
- Tone and Northstar have a pretty similar play style, except you just need to be wary of Tone's shield, since Tone can just camp behind it and peg you from a distance. It can be easier to rodeo these two, since their weapons rely on the accuracy of the shooter (less so for Tone since the rounds track).
- I personally perfer Ion, since it is the most balanced and flexible. The splitter-rifle is a bullet hose matched only by the predator cannon (also the projectiles can't be shot back at you), and great for suppresive fire. Vortex shield turns your enemy's projectiles into your projectiles, and the shoulder mounted laser is good for vaporizing pilots. Also, Laser Core is the most ballin' Ult ever, and if you don't think so you can get out of my face.
Ultimately, being aware of your titan's strength's and weakness goes a long way.
- It's been done me boi
- Gimme yo discord lil nugga
It's been done me boi
- Got a 108/109 and level 259 (but I'm sure the mods know) …
Wanna be a FJ Mod?
- Quiet has the English strain of parasite, implanted ther…
- Hey no worries man, I always get names mixed up. Tell me w…
- Code Talker I can't say much about what happened to him, he pr…
Can quiet actually die though? She just never has to speak english, she has the parasites. She can literally sustain herself on sunlight and water and never have to worry. She can theoretically still be alive today in fucking the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
There is also no way RAY or REX beats Sahelanthropus. Sahelanthropus is more mobile, has just as much firepower as RAY, and has even more abilities. Maybe RAY in revengeance but in that game, a man with some robot parts stopped him so take that as you want. Not to mention RAY lost to REX already lmao
Quiet has the English strain of parasite, implanted there by Skullface, so what kills her wouldn't be from sustaining herself but because to save Snake she had to speak in English to Pequod in her last mission which is the canon of the timeline. So the parasites are what end up killing her.
RAY got fucked up by Raiden, but Sahelanthropus got fucked up by Venom Snake, so I can't say their both exactly strong really. Anyway I guess it's all up to who made which Metal Gears, I mean even the Peace Walker Project's Metal Gears were designed by Huey so he's basically a genius to this compared to everyone after him.
But hey this is Metal Gear nothing makes fucking sense anymore
- The metal gear on the left is called Sahelanthropus (MGSV), wh…
It was a mistake I realized shortly after.
They sound sorta alike.
I need to pick MGSV back up, had to work too much.
Hey no worries man, I always get names mixed up.
Tell me which ending you get, I'd love to hear when you finish.
Show Comments (53)