Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #7327 on Comments
Level 257 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to phunkyzilla
Invite phunkyzilla to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 138 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 139 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 257 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 258 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about phunkyzilla
latest user's comments
- it's not like her or her sisters were close. they were just 7 …
NOT A SUIT NOT A SUIT
- Darkest dungeon is one of the best voiced and smoothly animate…
- You'd seriously press your face up against a piece of fabric t…
Deciding for a vest
- Because a good officer of the law isn't seeking to cause miser…
Did they even try ???
- she doesn't even say cutie she just says "hi guts"
Guts hitting puberty
- pride makes people do strange things
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Just seems an odd way for pride to manifest. I'd be proud they want to learn a new language and specifically my language.
- she played her role in that movie pretty well. but do you thin…
We wuz kangz and shied
She was pretty good in Star Trek too
I think so. Kingsman wasn't her debut, it's just the thing I recognise her from.
Even so, I'm reluctant to watch the new Mummy because it's not Brendan Fraser
Isn't that the guy who got fucked over by corrupt system called "alimony"?
Nah man I wasn't even there.
- War isn't really something we should be excited for. sure it's…
Art of the Deal is Real
If China and EUA attacking North Korea is "War", then two WWE fighters beating up a crazy old man can be considered "fair game".
Doesn't matter what size the nations are, war is generally used to define military action against a country or its peoples in order to make a change. Or as defined by the dictionary, War: a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
I agree, a "democratic peace" type situation would be nice for a change. Everybody can be left to thier own devices, completely soverign. Free trade will also be a thing.
- Except this is an example of quite the opposite? that girl Cha…
kinda, i mean she was bening snippy to the girl but in return she said some family drama shit and went for the throat, and seeing how everyone reacted it isnt the first. not saying the family arent dicks but the aunt is subtle
- Texas isn't even relevantly racist you cuck, I've lived here m…
How will Cuckifornia ever...
Show Comments (23)