Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 145 Comments: Faptastic
Send mail to philsablip
Invite philsablip to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 145 Comments: Faptastic → Level 146 Comments: Faptastic
Total Comments Made:
What people say about philsablip
latest user's comments
- It's in Scotland, cant remember where exactly though. basicall…
I thought it was cool..
Its called the Falkirk wheel.
- Not really, Since its paid through taxes in the UK. And you pa…
- **philsablip rolls 7,188**
- I'm from the UK, do so many people in the US really feel the …
Just something I found...
i live in rugged area, i use it for protection against animals.
people in downtown probably use it against muggers
people in suburban areas probably use it as tool/home defense.
compare it to preparation for gypsies or something.
I'm a Brit. If it were legal here and the UK was as bad as the US is today, I'd carry one too.
To prevent the Brits from coming back.
- I did read an article that said because a man's testicles has …
- Pretty sure our parents had to explain to us what doctor who was
How to Describe Your...
- I like to believe that immortality removes the need for sleep,…
I see no downside here
You forget that there is more than one character that acts as "Death". The few that I remember are:
- The Morrigan, Chooser of the Slain (Ireland, Tuatha De Danan)
- Re-Horakhty, Osiris, Anubis (Egypt)
- Nergal (Babylonia)
- HADES!!!!, Persephone (Greek)
- Hel (Norse)
- Dis Pater (Roman)
- Santa Meurte (South America)
- Kali (Hindu)
etc, etc, etc...
- If Vader was able to protect you, he would have to travel to o…
Who would win in a fight
well if were bringing allies or things that ppl dont have on their person, then batman or wolverine would take this.
BATMAN=justice league, teen titans, legion of superheroes, etc.
WOLVERINE=x-men, avengers, fantastic 4, etc.
- Definitely Pac-Man. While all the others are pissing around wi…
you can only pick one
- I've done this before. Woke up one Morning after a heavy night…
A note to self
Show Comments (0)