Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 89 Comments: Srs Business
Send mail to pepsiguy
Invite pepsiguy to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 89 Comments: Srs Business → Level 90 Comments: Srs Business
Total Comments Made:
What people say about pepsiguy
latest user's comments
- DICKS FOR EVERYONE.
Another tumblr post
- I believe someone from Reddit colorized it IIRC.
Fun facts for your average...
- That isn't an actual plane, it's just a mock up. Way too big t…
Name a country without an...
- Watchoutguyswegotabadassoverhere.jpg **** like this i…
- AND I STICK BY YOUR BACK BRO.
- Give him the internet and He'll talk ****.
Lets Try Online Therapy
Or he'll try having a decent conversation with whomever he pleases.
- Come on guys we have had this discussion before. The populatio…
Lets invade people
That's the entire goddamn reason why you're already split up into states, you moron.
And yes, actually. You have plenty of money to get yourselves out of this mess- but the majority of Americans either don't know or don't care how.
Step 1: Imprison banksters, take their money.
Step 2: Pass new laws preventing banks from loaning out above a certain amount. Not a certain amount per person. A certain amount period.
Step 3: Roll in your newfound money.
1. They've committed no crimes, imprisoning them would set a precedent that could fuck the entire legal system.
2. The government was the one encouraging banks to lend money to people regardless if they could afford to repay them.
you're too fat to fit in your pants lol
Everyone just assumes "Hurr Durr what works in other countries will obviously work in the US! Americans must be retarded for not trying to replicate OUR social works!"
so i agree we are bigger and some things wont work out for us
but do you think its ok that despite massive ( on a scale that is bigger then most wars) damage done to are country no one involved went to jail for what happened.
do you think the war on drugs is working?
the 1st one i agree just throwing money at it wont fix whats wrong with are system (which is basically there saying there plan is )
but the things that are pointed to in this are viewed i thought at least as pretty big failings on are part "largest prison pop, horrid grade school testing,and baicly no over site in the financial sector'
- It makes it all the better in the end when the younger brother…
- They're not even the same other than color. Just beca…
- What if Jay Z dared him to brush off his shoulders during the …
Obama's face after he won...
Show Comments (0)