Upload
Login or register

parttimezombie

Last status update:
-
Gender: male
Age: 24
Date Signed Up:7/06/2012
Last Login:6/12/2014
Stats
Content Thumbs: 594 total,  793 ,  199
Comment Thumbs: 594 total,  823 ,  229
Content Level Progress: 20% (2/10)
Level 59 Content: Sammich eater → Level 60 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress: 60% (6/10)
Level 158 Comments: Faptastic → Level 159 Comments: Faptastic
Subscribers:0
Content Views:76421
Times Content Favorited:53 times
Total Comments Made:335
FJ Points:1193
Favorite Tags: the walking dead (3) | twd (3) | dead (2) | governor (2) | the (2) | walking (2) | Walking dead (2) | Zombie (2)

latest user's comments

#4 - i watch almost all my shows on it. 3 pop ups to deal …  [+] (1 reply) 11/20/2013 on The Walking Basketball Player 0
#5 - itsnotimportant (11/20/2013) [-]
Nice one, appreciated.
#38 - theres a lot o movies i have to see for the theater experience…  [+] (1 reply) 11/18/2013 on (Insert funny title) +1
User avatar
#156 - OOOnelsonOOO (11/18/2013) [-]
While there is always a reason to go and it is concidered "an american right of passage" and all that other shit, we do not "always make an absurd amount of money"

2011, and 2012 are the lowest grossing years for movies since the early 90's. They are hurting. A lot.

Sure the actors aren't seeing any problems, but that's a matter of comparative advantage that i won't go into detail about, but the realism of the matter is, that animaters, musicians, set designers, and all of the "fast scrolling" credits are taking pay cuts and losing jobs.



Also the number of "big movies" are greatly down from what is typical. This year the only movies our theater was able to make a profit on were/will be:

Thor 2, Hunger games, Gravity (very small profit), Hobbit, Bad Grandpa, Millers, Wolf of wall street, last vegas, man of steel, Monsters U, now you see me, Planes, Gatsby, The Heat, Despicable 2, and frozen.

Thats 16. We have 52 release weeks (with multible movies per release)

That's 69% of the year we take a loss. The other 31% allows us to almost break even. Key word is almost, as we didn't make a normal profit, and we're hoping the next year will be better.
#57 - i dont know about fake. there were gatherings all over the wor…  [+] (2 replies) 11/06/2013 on A fake revolution. +4
User avatar
#68 - hudis (11/06/2013) [-]
10,000 people or something in Poland, wasn't it? This was a lot bigger than people seem to remember now, I think. I mean it did cause change in some countries. Labelling them autistic neckbeards or whatever doesn't invalidate the fact that ten-thousand people protested on the streets for something they believed in, and that was just in one city.
#59 - multus (11/06/2013) [-]
This image has expired
I was wondering what the gathering out by me was. Turned out it was just people with American Flags, which is an obvious symbol of the patriotic terrorist.
#27 - that was the point of the constitution and 2nd amendment. for …  [+] (2 replies) 11/02/2013 on Revolution or War? why not... -2
User avatar
#28 - thebestpieever (11/02/2013) [-]
Please tell me which one of your neighbours you would trust an AGM to.
User avatar
#94 - parttimezombie (11/03/2013) [-]
you would actually be surprised what weapons and vehicles people can still get. granted you have to have a lot of money, but people have tanks(usually older), 50 cal machine guns, grenade launchers, etc.
#90 - oh ye people of little faith  [+] (1 reply) 11/01/2013 on Godamet Hershel +25
User avatar
#111 - biggydy (11/01/2013) [-]
Was it hard to get it? what do they ask you?
#82 - myself getting my face chopped in half this past episode  [+] (4 replies) 11/01/2013 on Godamet Hershel +29
#88 - yetiyitties (11/01/2013) [-]
#84 - alphadolan (11/01/2013) [-]
#90 - parttimezombie (11/01/2013) [-]
oh ye people of little faith
User avatar
#111 - biggydy (11/01/2013) [-]
Was it hard to get it? what do they ask you?