Level 130 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
OfflineSend mail to pablosforpandas Block pablosforpandas Invite pablosforpandas to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||1/10/2011|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Content Thumbs:||77 total, 108 , 31|
|Comment Thumbs:||301 total, 383 , 82|
|Content Level Progress:|| 40% (2/5) |
Level 5 Content: New Here → Level 6 Content: New Here
|Comment Level Progress:|| 10% (1/10) |
Level 130 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 131 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
|Times Content Favorited:||2 times|
|Total Comments Made:||130|
- Views: 819Achievement Whoring
17 2 Total: +15
- Views: 687coincidence? i'm not taking the...
13 1 Total: +12
- Views: 1701Latin Forever Alone
19 8 Total: +11
- Views: 653Why will no one make this game?
13 3 Total: +10
- Views: 1582This is why portal is awesome
16 7 Total: +9
- Views: 591Hmmm, what should i do this summer?
13 4 Total: +9
- Views: 1277Skyrim Trick Shots
11 1 Total: +10
latest user's comments
|#3 - meh, sorry, ive just seen like 5 posts like this||06/24/2012 on How I feel about the front...||-1|
|#1 - And adding ANOTHER post complaining about it will solve everything [+] (2 new replies)||06/24/2012 on How I feel about the front...||-1|
|#5 - Indeed, i have seen more posts complaining that the post about…||06/24/2012 on Seriously||0|
|#1 - How did it get in?||06/24/2012 on Bear stuck in garage||0|
|#3 - would be appreciated||06/24/2012 on Nah Bitch||+1|
|#5 - 3 out of 4 tops front page were oc comics, could enough for me…||06/24/2012 on Too Many Bendingtime Posts,...||+1|
|#1 - It's gotten better, was just on front page and i only saw one … [+] (5 new replies)||06/24/2012 on Too Many Bendingtime Posts,...||0|
|#81 - I came when i had seen that i had come, but i believe you used…||03/19/2012 on Going out with a BANG!||0|
|#190 - Im guessing youre reffering to the potsdam ultimatum, which wa… [+] (4 new replies)||03/13/2012 on Oil||0|
#575 - Fgner (03/13/2012) [-]
1) What were we supposed to do send them the damned blueprints for the bomb? It was the first atomic bomb, and by not telling them what it was, we would have never had to use it and never started an era of nuclear threat. If we told them, even if they gave, everyone would start the nuclear weapons race (not knowing what the actual destructive powers were). Is that a better world? At least we are too scared to have nuclear war, imagine a world where we went to nuclear war not knowing the destructive power.
2) Please, you have no idea what you are talking about. We knew the Japanese wouldn't surrender. Did you forget how we had to drop TWO on them before they gave up? And they almost didn't then. You obviously have no idea what those ruthless men were like, look up the Rape of Nanjing for a hint.
3) Again, Rape of Nanjing. That was the average Japanese civilian in those times. They weren't exactly good people to begin with. If we tried to take those cities you bet your ass those civilians would have come with pitch forks and knives to keep their emperor safe with their lives. This way we didn't have to kill ourselves, saved time and resources, and we actually saved lives because we only needed to take out two cities instead of taking over and attacking the entirety of Japan until we knocked on the damn Forbidden Palace doors.
#616 - anon (03/13/2012) [-]
Anon likes. Here, take enough thumbs to get you back into the green.
#556 - largenintimidating (03/13/2012) [-]
Hey, they gave the Japs another chance to surrender after Hiroshima, and then dropped the bomb on Nagasaki.
200 thousand civilians, eh? How about an invasion of Japan instead, which was the only other option, with about 1 million Allied military losses and 5 million Japanese losses because they'd trained schoolkids to attack American soldiers with sharp bamboos. Anyone who still thinks that Hiroshima/Nagasaki were unjustified can go fuck themselves.
|#1 - where did you find this?||02/12/2012 on The future||+1|