Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

overlordtom

overlordtom Avatar Level 131 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Offline
Send mail to overlordtom Block overlordtom Invite overlordtom to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Consoles Owned: Xbox, PC
X-box Gamertag: Xelforce
Date Signed Up:6/14/2012
Last Login:3/14/2014
Location:Everywhere
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 3165 total,  3780 ,  615
Comment Thumbs: 226 total,  418 ,  192
Content Level Progress: 64% (64/100)
Level 131 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 132 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress: 60% (6/10)
Level 122 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 123 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Subscribers:0
Content Views:151799
Times Content Favorited:149 times
Total Comments Made:184
FJ Points:3405
Favorite Tags: lol (13) | kittens (4) | OC (4) | thegame (3) | Dog (2) | fail (2) | headshot (2) | The Game (2)
Hell, It's About Time...

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 63003
    Thumbs Up 1691 Thumbs Down 343 Total: +1348
    Comments: 167
    Favorites: 90
    Uploaded: 09/10/12
    Its SFW. I think. Its SFW. I think.
  • Views: 15616
    Thumbs Up 402 Thumbs Down 70 Total: +332
    Comments: 16
    Favorites: 8
    Uploaded: 09/10/12
    Pretty Please? Pretty Please?
  • Views: 9837
    Thumbs Up 265 Thumbs Down 16 Total: +249
    Comments: 8
    Favorites: 9
    Uploaded: 09/16/12
    Foiled again. Foiled again.
  • Views: 7740
    Thumbs Up 162 Thumbs Down 18 Total: +144
    Comments: 9
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 08/08/12
    (Not)FJ Items (Not)FJ Items
  • Views: 6931
    Thumbs Up 111 Thumbs Down 22 Total: +89
    Comments: 2
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 12/09/12
    Am i doing it rite? Am i doing it rite?
  • Views: 1002
    Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 4 Total: +12
    Comments: 0
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 06/18/12
    Don't Read This Don't Read This
1 2 3 > [ 13 Funny Pictures Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny gifs

  • Views: 18291
    Thumbs Up 704 Thumbs Down 32 Total: +672
    Comments: 23
    Favorites: 25
    Uploaded: 06/19/12
    Another Productive Another Productive
  • Views: 5472
    Thumbs Up 138 Thumbs Down 8 Total: +130
    Comments: 9
    Favorites: 10
    Uploaded: 06/20/12
    Dat Spawncamp Dat Spawncamp
  • Views: 3325
    Thumbs Up 74 Thumbs Down 2 Total: +72
    Comments: 3
    Favorites: 4
    Uploaded: 06/19/12
    Bunneh Bunneh
  • Views: 2845
    Thumbs Up 50 Thumbs Down 2 Total: +48
    Comments: 7
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 06/18/12
    Slide... Slide...
  • Views: 4973
    Thumbs Up 25 Thumbs Down 3 Total: +22
    Comments: 2
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 06/19/12
    My own abandon thread My own abandon thread
  • Views: 1448
    Thumbs Up 20 Thumbs Down 3 Total: +17
    Comments: 1
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 06/18/12
    Dogslide Dogslide
1 2 > [ 10 Funny Gifs Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

user favorites

latest user's comments

#29 - Erm. The question asked me and i gave it my awnser? 10/13/2013 on dis question..... 0
#27 - But your not choosing at random, the question asks IF you choo…  [+] (2 new replies) 10/13/2013 on dis question..... 0
#30 - verycoolcat (10/13/2013) [-]
However if you are choosing at RANDOM... if you were to RANDOMLY select one of the 4 answers.

You'd have a 50% chance at getting 25% but you also have a 25% chance at getting 50%.

So there is NO answer.
#35 - nchubz (10/13/2013) [-]
the chance of picking a correct answer is 25% as there are 4 answers (1/4)
since there are two the same the odds then become 33% (1/3)
since 33% is not an available option there is no chance of picking a correct answer
#25 - The Awnser is B. Why? Simple English. The question stats '…  [+] (6 new replies) 10/13/2013 on dis question..... 0
User avatar #28 - gurtol (10/13/2013) [-]
Who asked you?
User avatar #29 - overlordtom (10/13/2013) [-]
Erm. The question asked me and i gave it my awnser?
#26 - verycoolcat (10/13/2013) [-]
Your logic is defeated, because since there are two 25%, then the answer is 50% and since there is only one 50% you would only have a 25% chance of getting it right but theres two 25%...

This is an age old logical fallacy question that has no answer.
User avatar #27 - overlordtom (10/13/2013) [-]
But your not choosing at random, the question asks IF you choose at random, which is 25% chance to get right everytime. Since theres 2 awnsers of 25%, the awnser is 50% IF you were to choose at random. But since youre not choosing at random. B
#30 - verycoolcat (10/13/2013) [-]
However if you are choosing at RANDOM... if you were to RANDOMLY select one of the 4 answers.

You'd have a 50% chance at getting 25% but you also have a 25% chance at getting 50%.

So there is NO answer.
#35 - nchubz (10/13/2013) [-]
the chance of picking a correct answer is 25% as there are 4 answers (1/4)
since there are two the same the odds then become 33% (1/3)
since 33% is not an available option there is no chance of picking a correct answer
#13 - #cut4bieber 02/05/2013 on how real men shave +2
#24 - HOW ABOUT GO **** YOURSELF FOR REMINDING ME OF THIS. 02/04/2013 on Soon. 0
#10 - took me 2 mins to notice, i kept looking at the guy in the blu…  [+] (1 new reply) 01/27/2013 on get a room -4
#16 - anonymous (01/27/2013) [-]
Whoa you must be really stupid
#8 - <<< My immediate reaction 01/06/2013 on #BadEnglishProblems +2
#33 - this was quite literally the funniest thing ive seen all day 01/01/2013 on STOP 12 YEAR OLD SOCIAL... +2
#49 - every day 12/30/2012 on Thank You FJ +1
#47 - and suddenly wickkles  [+] (2 new replies) 12/30/2012 on Thank You FJ +1
User avatar #48 - wickkles (12/30/2012) [-]
All day!
User avatar #49 - overlordtom (12/30/2012) [-]
every day
[ 184 Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 0 / Total items point value: 0

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #21 - phantomseeker (09/02/2012) [-]
Item try hard
User avatar #22 to #21 - overlordtom (09/02/2012) [-]
Tryhard for the first 14 days, got bored after that.
User avatar #23 to #22 - phantomseeker (09/02/2012) [-]
I never try harded, just saw items and tried to get some when the spawn rate went up. Then I realised I didn't give a **** . Also stop stalking my comments you noob
User avatar #24 to #23 - overlordtom (09/02/2012) [-]
Only cuz i was gonna post the same plank image, then saw you posted it, like 14 mins ago
User avatar #5 - ariusbrightwing (08/09/2012) [-]
bvxzbcbxbx T-that purple bubble statue, may I buy it? @v@ for a red one!
User avatar #7 to #5 - overlordtom (08/09/2012) [-]
No way bro, its purple!
User avatar #8 to #7 - ariusbrightwing (08/09/2012) [-]
;v; P-pwease?
User avatar #10 to #8 - overlordtom (08/09/2012) [-]
You gotta give me something awesome for it. Or something as valuable.
User avatar #13 to #12 - overlordtom (08/09/2012) [-]
Hrmmm, ima hang onto it since im assuming its rare, plus after this system is sorted, apparently some of this stuff will be unfindable, your just going to have to go hunting yourself ^_^ for the record that purple thing was almost the first one i got i think.
User avatar #15 to #13 - overlordtom (08/09/2012) [-]
wait no im thinking of my nuggets.
User avatar #18 to #16 - overlordtom (08/09/2012) [-]
The giant purple dildo is not for sale sorry ^_^
User avatar #20 to #18 - ariusbrightwing (08/09/2012) [-]
I had one but it was accidentally deleted from the code ****** . VnV
User avatar #4 - ariusbrightwing (08/09/2012) [-]
Fj chat system messed up, you needed a question answered? :>
User avatar #3 - phantomseeker (06/19/2012) [-]
GTFO NEWFAG
User avatar #1 - nziswat (06/19/2012) [-]
Hello new fag
User avatar #2 to #1 - overlordtom (06/19/2012) [-]
I try my best.
 Friends (0)